Welcome, Aurelius

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Aurelius" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hey guys thanks for the welcome, been reading around the forums for a few weeks now and decided to register.
I’m 26 years old, no previous experience taking gear Before. I’ve played sports and worked out my entire life really and just didn’t from a moral stand point. I am 5’11 185 lbs. not sure about bf% but reasonably low I would guess(ectomorph). Thinking about starting a simple 500mg a week cycle soon but haven’t gotten all my ducks in order just yet. Hoping to contribute in the mean time however I can, thanks again!

Welcome! And don’t be shy to ask questions in helping you to get your ducks in a row, lots of experience on this board who are very happy to help out.