Welcome, AngerProblems

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@AngerProblems" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hey what's up everyone?!

I'm 30 Y/o white male with a slim build. Been working out on and off for years mostly with the goal of staying lean and healthy but recently been interested in packing on a few lbs. I'm sitting at 205 with probably 18% bf. I used to be 190 with like 12% bf and felt really good but still always looked skinny.

Other than that I like to chill, share drinks with good people, I play sports of all kind but recently I've been a big golf nut for some reason. I specialize in computers if anyone needs help with theirs and I work a very physical job. I used to play drums professionally in a band and I can shred any song in the world. You name it, I can play it. If anyone wants to talk best metal bands to work out to I'm your guy.

I read the rules of the forum which seem super reasonable and honestly set the tone for this community for me. Then I trolled some of the threads while I was awaiting my application to be approved and found that there are a lot of regular people here who seemed super chill and knowledgeable about working out, staying in shape, diet, gear, etc. Hoping that I can contribute to, but especially learn from, this community and I hope you guys enjoy my company! Anyone ever wanna chat just pm me or hit me up!

Thanks again and cheers everyone!

Anger.