Weightlifter descrimination

Hr, nor anyone will normally tell you why you were let go, way too big of a chance for a labour board case, or human rights case. It’s not worth it.
I used to tell people why I was letting them go, the majority would come in the store at a later time to brag to me about how well they were doing. It was nice to hear I had an impact.
Now I give the same lame excuse that you got.

As far as being discriminated against. I’m obviously not tall enough, but I am also very friendly. I smile at people when they look at me. Or say hi. I help people in stores if they look confused and so on. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve helped someone load something heavy into their vehicle at Home Depot, it’s really funny when they see my shops name on the shirt and realize I don’t work at Home Depot, lol. That sort of stuff makes me feel good.

Also if anyone mentions anything, I just tell them it’s my hobby, some people fix cars, others do wood work, I like to bodybuild. We all have our things we enjoy. Or I’ll downplay it, by saying I may look great on the outside, but likely rotten on the inside, lol. Diffuses the whole situation.

@Bagua my first thought also was, why were the labels crooked, lol.

Hr, nor anyone will normally tell you why you were let go, way too big of a chance for a labour board case, or human rights case. It’s not worth it.
I used to tell people why I was letting them go, the majority would come in the store at a later time to brag to me about how well they were doing. It was nice to hear I had an impact.
Now I give the same lame excuse that you got.

As far as being discriminated against. I’m obviously not tall enough, but I am also very friendly. I smile at people when they look at me. Or say hi. I help people in stores if they look confused and so on. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve helped someone load something heavy into their vehicle at Home Depot, it’s really funny when they see my shops name on the shirt and realize I don’t work at Home Depot, lol. That sort of stuff makes me feel good.

Also if anyone mentions anything, I just tell them it’s my hobby, some people fix cars, others do wood work, I like to bodybuild. We all have our things we enjoy. Or I’ll downplay it, by saying I may look great on the outside, but likely rotten on the inside, lol. Diffuses the whole situation.

@Bagua my first thought also was, why were the labels crooked, lol.

I always tried to be friendly and positive lol crooked labels haha man half the staff was always riped and baked to the moon.
You gotta have a conversation sometime in a room full of pot heads about how you can live with out smoking weed on the daily.
You literally blow there mind.

I always tried to be friendly and positive lol crooked labels haha man half the staff was always riped and baked to the moon.
You gotta have a conversation sometime in a room full of pot heads about how you can live with out smoking weed on the daily.
You literally blow there mind.
I’ve had that conversation. They can’t believe I survive, lol.

Lol sorry man I've been gone for a few days, there is box inspectors that look at them before they go in the totes lol and if they don't like you they give your boxes to the shift leads lol.
So my stickers were always off center by a few millimeters, not close enough to the bottom edge of the box.
Might of put one upside down and told the guy there now you have a reason to go bitch to mom and dad.

I did try but after standing in the same spot for 12 hrs stickering boxes and putting 5 gummies in a jar you tend to drift off into space sometimes.
Some guys would fall asleep on the line lol.

I dug myself into my own hole though, instead of quietly running to supervisors I would openly call out crap and the whole room could hear me lol.

What are you going to do now? Any new ventures on the horizon?

What are you going to do now? Any new ventures on the horizon?
Lol well I tried to get into warehousing and I think I would of had a better shot trying to get on with McDonald's.
cannabis is out lol like @Sorbate said they can't believe you survive sober. It gets even funnier when you tell them you were doing cardio at 5am and your gonna lift weights a second time when you go home.
Construction I still have no interest in going back to. I've contemplated going back to siding houses a few times the money is good better than drilling rig good. but my wife said I'm happier and less stressed now and she said we can stay broke lol.

Professional poker player is sounding good but I have that whole my wife is my financial advisor with strict budget boundaries lol.
I asked if I could strip on the side to cover my costs and she started reaching for something to beat me with

Don't quite know yet it will probly be something that I have to go back to school for get a secondary degree in a field and go that route.
Me and the wife talked a little bit now we're trying to figure out what we can budget, might find a basic job just to cover ends meat.
But definitely going back to school is what it's sounding like.
I'm 36 and if I do this now I'll be set by the time I'm 40.
if I don't go this route then basically I'll be the guy greeting you when you walk into Walmart, I really don't want to be pushing concrete or throwing shingles when I'm 50.
I'm still young but I'm done labouring. When I left construction I had issues trying to get on with warehousing, I gave employment agencies a shot and omg nope.
That in itself is enough to make anyone want to go back to school.

Lol well I tried to get into warehousing and I think I would of had a better shot trying to get on with McDonald's.
cannabis is out lol like @Sorbate said they can't believe you survive sober. It gets even funnier when you tell them you were doing cardio at 5am and your gonna lift weights a second time when you go home.
Construction I still have no interest in going back to. I've contemplated going back to siding houses a few times the money is good better than drilling rig good. but my wife said I'm happier and less stressed now and she said we can stay broke lol.

Professional poker player is sounding good but I have that whole my wife is my financial advisor with strict budget boundaries lol.
I asked if I could strip on the side to cover my costs and she started reaching for something to beat me with

Don't quite know yet it will probly be something that I have to go back to school for get a secondary degree in a field and go that route.
Me and the wife talked a little bit now we're trying to figure out what we can budget, might find a basic job just to cover ends meat.
But definitely going back to school is what it's sounding like.
I'm 36 and if I do this now I'll be set by the time I'm 40.
if I don't go this route then basically I'll be the guy greeting you when you walk into Walmart, I really don't want to be pushing concrete or throwing shingles when I'm 50.
I'm still young but I'm done labouring. When I left construction I had issues trying to get on with warehousing, I gave employment agencies a shot and omg nope.
That in itself is enough to make anyone want to go back to school.
Stripper.

Stripper.
Ha right you can squeeze alot for $5 singles in waistlines. If I go to Mexico and get PMMA injections I bet I could hit early retirement, lmao
I meen damn even half ass nasty women can pull 10k a month shaking titties.
I don't know if I could do loonie toss for a poster.
Doll house In the hat they used to have that, bar would cash in a roll of loonies and you could try and knock one off the girl twat and take home a poster.

Now that I look back damn that's almost worst than toilet seat herpes.
Peellers in Hanna Alberta was a run down shack a guy named Tim I used to work for took me there and i gotta be honest after going there I haven't went back to another strip club, nazzzzzztttttyyyyyy

Ha right you can squeeze alot for $5 singles in waistlines. If I go to Mexico and get PMMA injections I bet I could hit early retirement, lmao
Doll house In the hat they used to have that, bar would cash in a roll of loonies and you could try and knock one off the girl twat and take home a poster.

Peellers in Hanna Alberta was a run down shack a guy named Tim I used to work for took me there and i gotta be honest after going there I haven't went back to another strip club, nazzzzzztttttyyyyyy
LOL was Tim a scaffold foreman?
I know a Tim from there....

Don’t need to be big to be a stripper, or super lean. Just need rhythm.
Lol, my brother and I were going to get into stripping, with another buddy, but 5’6” lol, no future. Plus it was a 18 year olds dream.
Funny story, when I got married, while I was taking off my wife’s garter belt I did a bit of a strip tease for her, only took off my shirt, anyhow, my mom had known of our childhood stripping plan, was drunk and ran over and was screaming, ‘you really could have been a stripper’ all excitedly. :)
That’s my mother.
But you should have seen the look on my wifes parents when they heard her, damn I wish I took a picture.

Anyhow you are young shake that money maker while you have it, lol.

LOL was Tim a scaffold foreman?
I know a Tim from there....
Lol no he was a consultant, he hired me to drive his truck while he drank, talked on his phone and did paperwork inbetween going to different sites.

I told him I had tickets, I didn't lol.
He sent me out in his old truck to collect dirt samples from a site while he went to a few rigs (the pellers lol) He didn't give a shit lol.
If I made his money I wouldn't either.
it was a sweet job 18 some odd years ago I was making $24hr to drive a new Cummins and drink free boose after hours lmao.
When I went to a site, people from ensign showed up and well it was not good.
Shortly after I drove his truck home and was out of a job, I kept my mouth shut though about him sitting at the pellers, he said sorry man it never worked out I shouldn't of sent you there with out me.
I told him man you paid me to drive your truck and get drunk with you at strip joints after hours I will never forget this lol.
Dude I'm not mad I still can't believe what I've been getting paid to do for the last 7 months.
and to this day it was honestly the best job and one of the most memorable experiences I've had.