Wealthsimple

MuscleBeard

Trusted Member
A few of my friends have started investing with the Wealthsimple app. Anyone have experience actually making some money from it? I just downloaded it, thinking of just putting <500 on it to start and see. Always a little careful with these financial apps so I figured I'd ask here.

bebeav

Trusted Member
I'm using Questrade and Interactive broker at the moment.
Currently thinking about opening a WS account to replace my swing/hold trading account with QT to reduce my fees, heard good things about and some people i trade with are using it too.
Will only keep QT for OTC

Punisher95

Trusted Member
I'm using Questrade and Interactive broker at the moment.
Currently thinking about opening a WS account to replace my swing/hold trading account with QT to reduce my fees, heard good things about and some people i trade with are using it too.
Will only keep QT for OTC
You won't regret it I still have my quest trade but thinking of switching vet completely to wealth simple the fees that wealthsimple has in place is hard to beat

bebeav

Trusted Member
You won't regret it I still have my quest trade but thinking of switching vet completely to wealth simple the fees that wealthsimple has in place is hard to beat
If you don't do OTC trading, Questrade don't offer anything else better than IB and WS imo.

What kind of trading do you do?