WE charity investigation

I know your right... Liek many of us, I just don't know how we all haven't woke the fuck up... so much corruption in our country.. and its never been so obvious and well known..
I agree my friend
Sadly I don’t think it will change for the better.
The liberals control schools and media. Younger folks are brainwashed by this lunatic left ideology.

Trudeau, his wife, his mother and his brother all benifited from the WE Charity. So did other members of the Liberal Parliament

Not really sure why anyone follows the law anymore. Our government keeps proving our country is lawless. We are the only ones that still follow it. They have no rules, yet they work for us.
This entire system needs a cleansing.
Last i checked they are not the only ones with guns in this country. For now.

Its really sad to see this going on.

Our “leader” learned his politics in Quebec, where payoffs are part of doing business.

The really sad part is we had our chance to oust this clown and all we could come up with was Erin O‘Tool and Jagmeet ? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Its really sad to see this going on.

Our “leader” learned his politics in Quebec, where payoffs are part of doing business.

The really sad part is we had our chance to oust this clown and all we could come up with was Erin O‘Tool and Jagmeet ? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Yup...

O'tool.. where the fuck did this fence riding balless fuck even come from??

He's the same as Jason Kenny.. greasy greasy greasy greasy....

Is there any true conservative policiticans left in this country? Seems like they are all a liberal or business man underneath the conservative skin..

And how the fuck is Jagmeet even allowed in our country? fuck me.. In any country with balls and laws, his ass wouldn't be crossing their borders..

Yup...

O'tool.. where the fuck did this fence riding balless fuck even come from??

He's the same as Jason Kenny.. greasy greasy greasy greasy....

Is there any true conservative policiticans left in this country? Seems like they are all a liberal or business man underneath the conservative skin..

And how the fuck is Jagmeet even allowed in our country? fuck me.. In any country with balls and laws, his ass wouldn't be crossing their borders..
Jagmeet at least has some convictions and a plan. A shit plan, but a plan nonetheless.

I could not for the life of me figure out what O’Tool was planning to do and that’s hard to support.

As far as Trudeau, he has repeatedly shown he’s a crook but we still vote him in. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️