Want to build huge Traps

LOL! I died laughing for a couple minutes, then got my shit together and finished my workout. My traps are still hurting so I just took a robaxacet with a shot of vodka and it's time to hit the sack. Leg day tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to get the bar on my shoulders.
Haha... Vodka works real well. I would have laughed hard as well. For soreness have your ever used ice spray. I find if u r really good .. it takes the pain away almost instantly after u spray it on. Leg days are always fun specially if u have to walk up stairs after 😄

Last edited:
Haha... Vodka works real well. I would have laughed hard as well. For soreness have your ever used ice spray. I find if u r really Burton it takes the pain away almost instantly after u spray it on. Leg days are always fun specially if u have to walk up stairs after 😄

I haven't tried that, I'll definitely look into it. Surprisingly not too sore today. I can really feel it though.

I always time leg day so that there are no meetings at work that involve me. The board room is upstairs and it's not a fun hike.

Reactions: PGM
xbodyconcepts.com/dorian-yates-on-traps/
Original article I quoted was called Traps Reloaded

all the deads cleaning, farmer walks will build large traps. The presqueeze thing was just something that added into the mix. Farmers were always fun, walking around the gym with 120,s in your hands till you had to let the weights go, 5 sets of those and I was always wasted. Most ppl would look at you like you were insane. Left a deep soreness almost everywhere.

Big fan of Farmers Walks. I have the bars and find they kill my forearms.

Big fan of Farmers Walks. I have the bars and find they kill my forearms.
yep, if you just used chalk and no wrist straps … they were a b**ch on the forearms. I used straps so the rest of the body took the brunt of the weight. Deadlift I used chalk a lot, develop grip strength for sure.

xbodyconcepts.com/dorian-yates-on-traps/
Original article I quoted was called Traps Reloaded
Just read the article and yeah that technique would work really well for trap development. Dorian was one of the greats so how can you go wrong with his advice. He lifted like Coleman … really heavy.