Vitamin B12 Recommendations?

Yes, it is a not a scrip med but you have to ask a pharmacist and get the wrong Nazi and they might say no. You can get B-6 and B-12 from any pharmacy and if they don't have it, they can order it in for you.
I can just see the guy that sells me my Humalog. He is cool.

I can't recall the name/formula but there is a new B-12 pill at supplement stores that claims to be better absorbed than injectable forms. I find that hard to believe but that was the handout with the product. I didn't buy it but read the handout.

That's interesting. I would like to write that off to advertising hype, but you never know.
I hear there are supplements that help with memory. ;)

That's interesting. I would like to write that off to advertising hype, but you never know.
I hear there are supplements that help with memory. ;)
The supplement shop is run by several naturopathic docs - no idea if it is true but it had something to do with sublingual absorption but I don't know anything that works better than injection/IV.

When I was taking b12 my rbc and hemoglobin went up, never had high rbc and hemoglobin until I took vitamin b12
Tested my b12 and it was 5x the lower limit (there’s no upper limit)
Just a heads up on something to keep an eye on if you take b12, also you can test your b12 levels first to see if you even need it

Today I went to local pharmacy and asked if I could buy B12 CYANOCOBALAMIN INJECTION, and yes you can. Its only $4.50!! for 10000 mcg syringes cost more. Ill try to get blood work from family doc on this and start protocol.

My bottle of b12 says it's purpose is to help form red blood cells, is this something that should be avoided when my rbc is high?