Vintage Gear "Spectro Labs"

I'm not sensitive to PIP, but I did some of their Prop...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! like I injected gasoline lol!

I recognize the rainbow prism on the label. I beleive a friend of mine gave me some tren A years ago after the lab shut down. It was bright red rusty looking and very potent.

I remeber these labels... good looking design!

Never tried, but recall hearing good things about Spectro

Love to attach a pic here of some spectro labels I found in my garage but it keeps saying pic is too big

A very few of us will remember Spectro Labs. Which was one of of it not the very first Canadian underground lab
Does anyone remember them?
Who here has tried them?

View attachment 210View attachment 210View attachment 211View attachment 212View attachment 213View attachment 210View attachment 211View attachment 212View attachment 213View attachment 214View attachment 215
A very few of us will remember Spectro Labs. Which was one of of it not the very first Canadian underground lab
Does anyone remember them?
Who here has tried them?

View attachment 210View attachment 210View attachment 211View attachment 212View attachment 213View attachment 210View attachment 211View attachment 212View attachment 213View attachment 214View attachment 215

I was very close to the lab owner, even before he started the lab. I see someone a few posts down mentioned my old handle