Vintage Gear "Mission Labs"

It wasnt bad when they first popped off I knew lots of people on it, but they fell apart fast and made shit

It wasnt bad when they first popped off I knew lots of people on it, but they fell apart fast and made shit
None of their problems ever stemmed from making shit. It amazes me how you speak on matters you have zero insight on. One day I hope you can real your ego in and be more humble. It’s ok to now know everything.

Reactions: Jr.
None of their problems ever stemmed from making shit. It amazes me how you speak on matters you have zero insight on. One day I hope you can real your ego in and be more humble. It’s ok to now know everything.
**reel
**not

Got your back, bro

Reactions: Jr.
You have no idea what you’re talking about..... again.

You’ve already been told to stop talking about things you don’t know about. Maybe it’s time to listen instead of talking so much.
I haven't been told to stop at all actually, why am I still on the forums, stop crying princess. Are you following me now;) cute

And I have given mission to my friend and watch them grow off of it.

One thing I loved bout them when they first started was all the money went into the products not the display of the jars or veils, which above you can see. Only negative I remember is the orals use to be very soft and break down in the jars

I'm not trash talking at all.

Rep was a good guy to talk too also

Last edited:
I dont know everything that's why I talk to Vets and personal experience.....and I didnt even knock the lab! I went from mission to Pareto to BT.

I ran the superdrol was amazing, back days where intense!

I apologize if I hurt your feelings guy I'm so sorry to upset you two. Next time I'll PM you guys tell what I'm gonna say okay so i dont hurt your feelings

Last edited:
I haven't been told to stop at all actually, why am I still on the forums, stop crying princess. Are you following me now;) cute

And I have given mission to my friend and watch them grow off of it.

One thing I loved bout them when they first started was all the money went into the products not the display of the jars or veils, which above you can see. Only negative I remember is the orals use to be very soft and break down in the jars

I'm not trash talking at all.

Rep was a good guy to talk too also

Since we are now reverting to name calling.... this maybe something you may not know but should.....I can do this all day long and have for many many years.

So with that...

Listen you worthless fucking noob know-nothing cunt....

you’ve now been officially told to stop beaking off about things you have no fucking clue about. You are not a player in this game. You’re a bystander who is trying to pretend he knows things he doesn’t to stroke his internet ego.

To be honest... I’ve had enough as have most guys here that actually are in the know about such things.

So stop. Stop being another rambling pussy with nothing to say other than what he’s learned to parrot from reading other peoples threads. You were owned like a friended whore in the genetec thread and pretty much everywhere you’ve opened your big mouth.

Maybe start contributing something of value rather than useless and nonsensical nothingness. Nobody who is anything believes anything you say.... it’s all bullshit. We see right through you.

Oh and just in case you missed it mr. AAS insider.... I set you straight in the kayne thread too.... but I’m sure you knew already and we’re just testing us right?!

You claim to be this big fucking wheel with all kinds of inside information but yet you don’t know how Kanye was busted? The worst kept secret in the history of the rcmp CI program! Lmfao.

You know what that tells me? That tells me you’re a kid an you noob ass wasn’t around when that all happened because it was widely documented and known. Not just on the forums but pretty much anywhere in Canada bodybuilding.

Since we are now reverting to name calling.... this maybe something you may not know but should.....I can do this all day long and have for many many years.

So with that...

you’ve now been officially told to stop beaking off about things you have no fucking clue about. You are not a player in this game. You’re a bystander who is trying to pretend he knows things he doesn’t to stroke his internet ego.

To be honest... I’ve had enough as have most guys here that actually are in the know about such things.

So stop. Stop being another rambling pussy with nothing to say other than what he’s learned to parrot from reading other peoples threads. You were owned like a friended whore in the genetec thread and pretty much everywhere you’ve opened your big mouth.

Maybe start contributing something of value rather than useless and nonsensical nothingness. Nobody who is anything believes anything you say.... it’s all bullshit. We see right through you.

Oh and just in case you missed it mr. AAS insider.... I set you straight in the kayne thread too.... but I’m sure you knew already and we’re just testing us right?!

You claim to be this big fucking wheel with all kinds of inside information but yet you don’t know how Kanye was busted? The worst kept secret in the history of the rcmp CI program! Lmfao.

You know what that tells me? That tells me you’re a kid an you noob ass wasn’t around when that all happened because it was widely documented and known. Not just on the forums but pretty much anywhere in Canada bodybuilding.

I have one curious question. Why is this fellow a trusted member if he cannot be trusted? I only ask because I truly believe the handle trusted member should only be given to guys with time in the game and whom are trusted. IE trusted with knowledgeable insight we can trust. trusted to stay quiet about things, period whether they know anything about the subject or not. Trusted to me means they are solid, speak and defend what they know with facts, and do not come on and diss a lab for the reason of trying to know something they may or may not know. If something is shit, we need to speak on that openly with facts to protect each other.
I dunno, a question I have been pondering.

I have one curious question. Why is this fellow a trusted member if he cannot be trusted? I only ask because I truly believe the handle trusted member should only be given to guys with time in the game and whom are trusted. IE trusted with knowledgeable insight we can trust. trusted to stay quiet about things, period whether they know anything about the subject or not. Trusted to me means they are solid, speak and defend what they know with facts, and do not come on and diss a lab for the reason of trying to know something they may or may not know. If something is shit, we need to speak on that openly with facts to protect each other.
I dunno, a question I have been pondering.
You know I could care less if I was or wasnt a trusted member right....

They can kick me off at anytime....

You know I could care less if I was or wasnt a trusted member right....

They can kick me off at anytime....

I shouldnt get involved but am just curious if you dont care to be here, then why you are here?

So with that...

The biggest thing I got out of Newf's rant: KANYE was selling gear!?!? Does that explain Kim K's ass?? So many questions...