Vintage Gear "Axio Labs"

Fuck..... so many memories because of axio.

I can’t think of any single brand that had more influence over the online bodybuilding and ugl scene.

From their rise, to buying up almost half the online community once upon a time, being chased by LE across Europe, the fall, the busts, and the long attempted extradition of BW from SA, right up to him being excuted in his bed in the middle of the night not that long ago.

Love them or hate them .... for the better or for the worse - they shaped the online bodybuilding community into what it is today

I loved there halo, I did for my show in 2009.

Fuck I would get gh from them marked as gh shipped from China and it made it through customs.... lol.

Tells you something.

They were a very large organization and well connected. Unfortunately brian’s love for associating with gangsters ultimately lead to his demise.

This was the my gold back in the day. First cycle was sust325 EOD Eq300 EOD for 21 weeks. This changed everything for me back then. Huge impact 👏

This was the my gold back in the day. First cycle was sust325 EOD Eq300 EOD for 21 weeks. This changed everything for me back then. Huge impact 👏
Stupid question kinda. Any old sachets or empty vials? I know a collector who would like some.

Stupid question kinda. Any old sachets or empty vials? I know a collector who would like some.
I have some old open (going to the trash ) asad tri-tren precision pharmacy test e. Lol 😆 some True health labs Tren Ace. Qv100 primo. But anabull Newport clen innovagen clen caps. BT Eq300 and sust 250. No Axio.
Do you remember Asad pharmaceutical? Hell if I remember who that was. 😄

I actually have a couple new bottles of axio test P one of the old associates of the lab has brought it back along with BD.

I have some old open (going to the trash ) asad tri-tren precision pharmacy test e. Lol 😆 some True health labs Tren Ace. Qv100 primo. But anabull Newport clen innovagen clen caps. BT Eq300 and sust 250. No Axio.
Do you remember Asad pharmaceutical? Hell if I remember who that was. 😄
Asad was a well know person on the boards who was selling relabeled products from another well known lab. It wasn’t their own it was relabeled.