Ventipulmin Clenbuterol weak/bunk?

Rocky

Trusted Member
Just wondering, has anyone noticed ventipulmin clen syrup not really working the past year or so?

Used it on and off the past year, didn't really 'feel' it and didn't think much of it since it was vet grade, I thought I must have gotten used to the side effects after using it on and off for so many years.

But am in thailand now and took some clenbuterol from alpha pharma and I can definitely feel it.

to clarify, I didn't get increased heart rate, increased body temperature, shakes, with the Ventipulmin clen but I am definitely feeling hot/increased heart rate now with the clen from alpha pharma. I know it sounds crazy, but I was taking doses upwards of 200mcg with the ventipulmins syrup because I wasn't feeling much.

Just wondering, has anyone noticed ventipulmin clen syrup not really working the past year or so?

Used it on and off the past year, didn't really 'feel' it and didn't think much of it since it was vet grade, I thought I must have gotten used to the side effects after using it on and off for so many years.

But am in thailand now and took some clenbuterol from alpha pharma and I can definitely feel it.

to clarify, I didn't get increased heart rate, increased body temperature, shakes, with the Ventipulmin clen but I am definitely feeling hot/increased heart rate now with the clen from alpha pharma. I know it sounds crazy, but I was taking doses upwards of 200mcg with the ventipulmins syrup because I wasn't feeling much.
I had a buddy just ask me about finding him syrup because his source doesn’t have it anymore ; I’m wondering if that’s why

200 mcg
damn I get hot on 30mcg

200 mcg
damn I get hot on 30mcg
I’m getting hot on 40mcg now, it’s kind of uncomfortable

not sure why I wasn’t getting sides before, but was curious if anyone using ventipulmins syrup is experiencing the same
I was actually using the pump to measure doses for once, one full pump morning and one afternoon (100mcg). Usually used a syringe and did 2ccs morning and afternoon (50mcg)

The ventipulmin you got was most likely fake. Back 20 years ago the stuff was around like crazy cause every vet was off loading making some side cash. After they started clamping down on them that changed making it actually hard to get. I am not a fan as the dose is never stable and you never really know what dose you get even if you shake and measure each time. Stick with properly measured pharma tabs

I’ve got some from pg and it’s definitely not fake

Oh yea the old stuff was crazy strong. Saw quite a few people make a trip to the emergency room with it back in late 90's and early 2000's. No matter how accurate you think you measured it, it was always a gamble with what dose you really got