Vasectomy

Novitec

Trusted Member
Go figure hey, got on TRT and getting a vasectomy all within a month of eachother lol.

Anyways. For anyone who has had one done did you go the local freezing route? Thats what I'm doing as I don't want to be put out.

I know some nurses and they know the procedure of course and said they always give patients morphine of fentanyl prior to help with potential pain during and the freezing process.

I'm not into taking any opiates but if it's to my benefit then I may.

Anyone done this with local freezing and nothing else?

I did about a year ago. Small pinch in the VD, wasn’t a big deal. No pain just discomfort for a few days. Wear your hockey jock strap with the cup out and keep those boys high and tight for a few days and you’ll be gtg

Got the local freezing and the pain was tolerable unfortunately after my nuts swelled up to the size of tennis balls and I couldn’t barely walk for 2 weeks

I got put out but what I will say is take your time before going crazy lifting anything heavy I went back to work and was under an RH400 shovel removing rollers with a Hytorque 4 days later and my nut swole up to the size of an orange.

Worst fucking surgery I ever had.

The left side didn’t freeze and the cunt doctor almost got an ear slap when I told him that it wasn’t frozen.

because he didn’t believe me, he thought he would try poking my left nut with the head of the pin to see if I was lying about it.

If I wasn’t in such a compromised position that doc may have required a surgery of his own that day….lol. Fuck I was unhappy about that.

I was a mess for about 3 days. Would have been fine if the freezing took. Between feeling everything and that smell of burning flesh…..it wasn’t a great day.

Chased the wife around with my gigantic elephant sized sac for a couple of days though….trying to sneak a teabag or two in there…. She wasn’t having it….but I still giggle with pleasure at that memory.

The left side didn’t freeze and the cunt doctor almost got an ear slap when I told him that it wasn’t frozen.

because he didn’t believe me, he thought he would try poking my left nut with the head of the pin to see if I was lying about it.

If I wasn’t in such a compromised position that doc may have required a surgery of his own that day….lol. Fuck I was unhappy about that.

I was a mess for about 3 days. Would have been fine if the freezing took. Between feeling everything and that smell of burning flesh…..it wasn’t a great day.

Chased the wife around with my gigantic elephant sized sac for a couple of days though….trying to sneak a teabag or two in there…. She wasn’t having it….but I still giggle with pleasure at that memory.

Oh god, the horror lol.

Local freezing for me. The procedure was painless, mild discomfort at best.

Afterwards I was couch ridden for 2 days cuz whenever I stood up the blood rushed down and it felt like I was hit in the junk with a baseball bat. It was bad, couldnt go to work. It cleared up after that.

When the Dr. tells you not to have sex for however many days after, heed that warning!

I have a buddy that went in...I said Hell brother i castrate calves and horses and pigs on the farm....I can do you with a pair of toe nail clippers and some ice....

Truth....Someday i will tell the story of my first prostate exam 2 years ago....Weird fukn day that was i tell ya....

I have a buddy that went in...I said Hell brother i castrate calves and horses and pigs on the farm....I can do you with a pair of toe nail clippers and some ice....
Should have just slipped the rubber bands around his nuts instead. They dry up and fall off.

Or my favorite, just use the crushers and crush the veins ands arteries going to the sack. Fuck I felt so sorry watching this.

I REALLY need to get done.. I've been putting it off for 5 years now.. I hate condoms, but truth be told I am terrified of that procedure.. I am completely fine with operations, but ligit not able to get snipped..

I have made lots of excuses why I can't do it when wife bnrings it up.. But I need to get it done.

When I do, it will 100% be put out.. I might even need a zanax when I go into the clinic to register, no joke..

Not much else bothers me with medical procedures..

I think its the fact that if I am awake, I will picuture exactly what they will be doing while they are doing it.. and then I won't be able to do it.

Put that situation in a hotel room and it’s wrong…. But at least the lights can be dimmed with some soft music playing….
That may, or may not have been the backdrop of the plot of this wonderful, yet slightly embarrassing theme i will present. Not embarassing for me, but it was a bit for the female doc. Let's call her Rhonda....Yeah, Rhonda it will be, the rest will be factual with changed names and several witness accounts unfortunately...For them...