Vasectomy

Should have just slipped the rubber bands around his nuts instead. They dry up and fall off.

Or my favorite, just use the crushers and crush the veins ands arteries going to the sack. Fuck I felt so sorry watching this.
The elastic is neat, we used that frequently, Burdizzos (spelling) the big bolt cutter looking devices, they snip the cords and i feel its cruel, but we did it back then.
The test for the Burdizzo was this. They had to have a crush factor, you place a zig zag paper in the device, close it and release, it should dent the paper, but not cut it....If no dent, to loose, if cut, then too tight...Brutal really, and i have placed them upon a few passed out friends in the past, and took pics and placed my belt in a loop and put on their weiner, so i can still say i have never touched a mans cock in my life, and then pulled up the johnson, then placed ballsack in the burdizzos, then took pics...Then explained he owes me one....or two in this case...Good ol farm boy fun...
No balls have EVER been on the back seat of My fat boy, and i am original owner. No cock has been in my hand, i am the original owner of that also...

pigs, 2 little slits and pull..Nasty shit..

I REALLY need to get done.. I've been putting it off for 5 years now.. I hate condoms, but truth be told I am terrified of that procedure.. I am completely fine with operations, but ligit not able to get snipped..

I have made lots of excuses why I can't do it when wife bnrings it up.. But I need to get it done.

When I do, it will 100% be put out.. I might even need a zanax when I go into the clinic to register, no joke..

Not much else bothers me with medical procedures..

I think its the fact that if I am awake, I will picuture exactly what they will be doing while they are doing it.. and then I won't be able to do it.
Get it done man. You'll thank yourself. Short term pain for long term gain.

Did you have a hot nurse 😄
Lmao no. I think I tripped her out though when I said I don't want to be put out and no sedation. She's like pardon me hahaha. I'm like local freezing only. She's like well you might need something. I said no I won't and not to worry about it. After it was done the whole team said I was the easiest patient they had lol