vaping

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I really dislike govenrment control and banning things for everyone but holy the govnement needs to make vapes illegal..

I've never seen so many kids under 14 years old using tobacco products in my life.

Sweet smelling/tasting while getting nocotine buzz with zero smell afterwards... On top of that, so many video's out there of young/good looking ppl doing cool vape tricks..

It's so easy for kids to vape without getting caught. No need to pull out a smoke/lighter, hold it in your mouth and try to fire it up and suck it back.. And with cigarettes, the smell like we all know can't be contained or hidden..

I'm seeing a lot of vape use in kids age 11-14. Kids who play sports and kids who get good grades are doing it too.

I recall when flavoured tip "prime time" cigars were banned about 12 years ago due to kids sucking on the flavoured tips... Not once did I see a kid sucking on the tip of a prime time, but flavoured vaping is out of hand.

I really dislike govenrment control and banning things for everyone but holy the govnement needs to make vapes illegal..

I've never seen so many kids under 14 years old using tobacco products in my life.

Sweet smelling/tasting while getting nocotine buzz with zero smell afterwards... On top of that, so many video's out there of young/good looking ppl doing cool vape tricks..

It's so easy for kids to vape without getting caught. No need to pull out a smoke/lighter, hold it in your mouth and try to fire it up and suck it back.. And with cigarettes, the smell like we all know can't be contained or hidden..

I'm seeing a lot of vape use in kids age 11-14. Kids who play sports and kids who get good grades are doing it too.

I recall when flavoured tip "prime time" cigars were banned about 12 years ago due to kids sucking on the flavoured tips... Not once did I see a kid sucking on the tip of a prime time, but flavoured vaping is out of hand.
Is vaping really harmful other than the nicotine?

Yea I think they're banned in my area already. Only non nicotine or a specificly low dose is still allowed

I have been wondering this.
I am back on the cigarettes for some fucked up reason. Quit ten years then started again in 2020. Then 9 months in quit again. Was smoke free 5 months then started again. The shit is horrible. My lungs hurt. Lol
Been thinking last few days i want to check i to the health risk of vaping.
We were gonna grow our tobacco cause figured raw without the 500+ poisons big tobacco companies add, maybe home grown be not so bad?

They've already started by banning the flavored stuff, which should at least make it a little less appealing.

Really? In Canada? Is it province specifc? Kids are quite honest with me about the flavours they like and they are all fruit and berry type..

From what I am told.. not sure if its true..

If you buy your vape stuff from a north american sourced company its better than cigarttes.. It's countries producing vape stuff with no regulatrions thats makes it worse than cigs..

But in my eyes, any form of nicotine that is more appealing to youth than a cigarette is more harmful to our popualtion..

It was nice to see how little people smoke cig's compared to when I was young.. But since vapes, its getting bad again..

I think part of the issue with vapes is of course the cool favtor to kids.. But also, lots of kids these days are taught that stress is anxiety and its not normal to feel that stress/anxiety.. when you suck some nicotine back it does calm and relax you.. I somked for about 2 years (less than a pack a every 2 weeks) and holy thats what got me addictied.. bartending at a crazy bar for 6 hours straifght with no breaks.. then light a smoke up after close.. so relaxing..

From what I am told.. not sure if its true..

If you buy your vape stuff from a north american sourced company its better than cigarttes.. It's countries producing vape stuff with no regulatrions thats makes it worse than cigs..

But in my eyes, any form of nicotine that is more appealing to youth than a cigarette is more harmful to our popualtion..

It was nice to see how little people smoke cig's compared to when I was young.. But since vapes, its getting bad again..

I think part of the issue with vapes is of course the cool favtor to kids.. But also, lots of kids these days are taught that stress is anxiety and its not normal to feel that stress/anxiety.. when you suck some nicotine back it does calm and relax you.. I somked for about 2 years (less than a pack a every 2 weeks) and holy thats what got me addictied.. bartending at a crazy bar for 6 hours straifght with no breaks.. then light a smoke up after close.. so relaxing..
My thought is vaping is douch, lol, be a man and get cancer the proper way and smoke, lol.

But yes I know people who quit smoking by vaping, likely better than the Nicolette gum and so on.

Isnt it funny how there are never any supply chain issues for the things that kill us, like tobacco, alcohol and pills. Lol
By your posts, you like deep dives.
Consider,
smoking bans have been implemented throughout history by authoritarian governments all over the world since the 1500's . With first offence punishments often being mutilations or execution, one might ask why because they certainly were not implemented for health reasons.

Really? In Canada? Is it province specifc? Kids are quite honest with me about the flavours they like and they are all fruit and berry type..
Yes, it's provincially regulated. I know for sure out east it's banned. I've also heard the federal gov has started the process to ban it country wide.

I have been wondering this.
I am back on the cigarettes for some fucked up reason. Quit ten years then started again in 2020. Then 9 months in quit again. Was smoke free 5 months then started again. The shit is horrible. My lungs hurt. Lol
Been thinking last few days i want to check i to the health risk of vaping.
We were gonna grow our tobacco cause figured raw without the 500+ poisons big tobacco companies add, maybe home grown be not so bad?
A close friend of mine grows his own and his cough has cleared up quite a bit, it is extremely difficult to grow without pesticides, if you do go the route of growing your own, look I to cyclone, I use it in my hydroponic garden, one of the best natural pesticides on the market, keeps mildew away, and a ton of different pests as well, it's like 1 or 2ml per litre so the shit lasts forever

Yes, it's provincially regulated. I know for sure out east it's banned. I've also heard the federal gov has started the process to ban it country wide.

I think we are a bit behind the push for the ban...

I'm curious to see if they ban the flavoured vape liquid if we will see a drop in the number of kids vaping..

Interesting... I have spoken to a bunch of parents of youths who vape and the parents are actually aware.. There is one parent who buys it for their 12 year old even.. I sincerly don't think these parents understand the health issues and adddition to tabacco isn't really any different than smoking.

The scary part of the vape industry is their is no regulation in the preparations. So a store can by all the raw materials and then brew and sell their home brew vape juice at a discounted price.

Guess who buys the discounted shit?

And the prep areas inside some of these shops are disgusting and would make the most sketchy ugl bathtub brand look like a fucking clean room set up in a gmp certified facility…. Basically kids high as balls cranking out bathtub made vape juice for the masses looking for the cheapest or best bang for their buck.

Obviously these aren’t all places, and there are some that take pride or at least care in what they do…. but there are a boat load of them that aren’t.

So the issues just aren’t the product itself, it’s the standards to which it can be made as well. At least in ontario. Perhaps other provinces regulate it more, but I would expect there would be little interest in enforcement unless someone got sick and could link it to a certain place.

I used to vape . Did it for three years. This was years ago.
I thought it would be better than smoking

My breathing got so bad it was like breathing through a straw . My old lady recorded me sleeping one night so I could hear it.
I was literally coughing and gasping all night long.
Vaping causes obliterative bronchiolitis.
This used to be really common back in the day with factory workers before th reinvent of PPE like respirators.
It causes the Bronchioles in the lungs to become inflamed and eventually burst and it is irreversible once you have it and can severely shorten your life span.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: