Vaccines - Would you get it to earn privilege ?

Deadmouse

Trusted Member
Simple question :

Let's say you can't go to hockey night anymore if you do not have the covid-19 vaccine. What would you do ? Would you get it ?

Or if it was for big music shows, or even going out to the restaurant... even the gym !

I'll give my answer right now: i will never get this piece of shit of vaccine even if i have to sacrifice not going out anymore. I don't anyways lol.

If vaccinated people are afraid of people who did not get it, what is the point of getting the vaccine ???

I hope they do not make it mandatory to students because the shitshow is going to start.

What if you are no longer allowed to fly or renew your drivers license without it?
Thats exactly there plan this whole time.
They want you to turn for gov for help.

I will not take a vaccine that monkeys make.

Theres no tests on these theres no test on blood markers, how will this effect you and your health, in tge long run . For all we no it speeds up cancer cells .

Not to mention the plan is vaccine and you get a card and once a year you must get a booster shot.

The only win is to pay of the doc for a card.

Theres no what if.. thats long gone.... its pure survival

I am hesitant to take the vaccine for 2 reasons. One I believe if you are a relatively young and healthy person you should not be relying on a vaccine because it weaken our immune systems and one day something would come along that would wipe us all out. Second is the speed in which this has all been pushed through. States of emergency probably absolve drug companies from all liability so if something adverse happens oh well sorry. They thought thalidomide was safe....

I am hesitant to take the vaccine for 2 reasons. One I believe if you are a relatively young and healthy person you should not be relying on a vaccine because it weaken our immune systems and one day something would come along that would wipe us all out. Second is the speed in which this has all been pushed through. States of emergency probably absolve drug companies from all liability so if something adverse happens oh well sorry. They thought thalidomide was safe....

I agree
however am not sure about it. will for sure not be one of the first ones. but maybe a year or so down the road would get it so I can travel

I’ll wait for a few years and see if other die from it first.
Healthy people will be last on the list, first will be the ones who need the vaccine, old people, sickly, immune compromised.
There will not be enough for all.
Then after that us healthy people will get it if we want.
I highly doubt they will force us, now the children may have to in order to go to school like the other shots they are forced to get.
Mind you I got measles, the mumps both sides and scarlet fever which made me sterile, so not all vaccines are bad.
This one is being rushed, but remember they have poured so much money in, that things that would take a couple years is affordable now. Plus this is not a dead form of the virus vaccine, it’s an rna vaccine.
They also believe that this vaccine may have applications for cancer as well.

I will never take this or any other vaccine and I will exercise my legal right if anyone ever tries to deny me service to anything because of that.

Last edited:
I know this comment may belong in the conspiracy thread. But I believe this vaccine is gonna fuck with fertility. Slowly make you sterile. Easy was to depopulate since I believe that is the end game.

I know this comment may belong in the conspiracy thread. But I believe this vaccine is gonna fuck with fertility. Slowly make you sterile. Easy was to depopulate since I believe that is the end game.
It will fuck with that along with a host of other things as do all vaccines. Vaccines contain formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury and MSG. Im not an anti vaccine nutjob but, I am a logical thinker. And cons outweigh the pros when it comes to flu vaccines and this covid vaccine for sure.

The other reason that this covid vaccine is a scam is that not all people who get the virus even get sick. I have heard that the people who get wiped out by this virus have an antibody in their system that basically doesn't allow them to fight this virus and eventually get taken out by it. Whether or not thats true I dont know but, if it is then unless they plan to develop a vaccine that renders that antibody inactive then people are taking something for no reason.

It’s funny you say that @Cheapshot....a good show to watch then is Utopia on Amazon. I don’t want to say too much and ruin it but at the start it is about a comic book but it ends up being far from that.

Wow, so many good points on here. I can't even quote them all. Nice.

If it was required of me to go see a large event, well sadly they would lose my money. I really hope that doesn't happen. I'd also write to the company expressing my displeasure. For whatever good that does, I know... who knows, but still.

It's about so many things. Free society, safety, child raising rights, rights as a consumer, and common sense. I just don't know how people can still trust the "government". Put me in the conspiracy theorist category if need be, but really. How many concrete examples do we need to see they are just human like us - not perfect. They are greedy like many. They can justify about anything to themselves. The machine they get in gets so big that accountability gets lost.

Many know of some of the downright shady things they've done regarding vaccines before (and other topics) Wasn't there actually just a warning put out on this year's flu shot? And that's what they decided to tell us about.

The reaction to Covid to me, does not make sense. The logic and consistency of those in "control" of this pandemic isn't sound. The money they stand to make by shifting power to where they want and how they want, is troubling. The new power they have with labelling anything as needed due to Covid... Don't ask questions! Don't oppose! It is just, they are bypassing all transparency and logic. Perhaps most troubling, is the massive amount of people that beg for this, that support it, and even actively fight for it. It is like many want the gov to scare them, control them. I think they are already unhappy and these measures make others (maybe like most of us?) that aren't unhappy feel closer to how they feel. They like that. Misery loves company.

I'm a bit older than maybe many here. It just seems to me that logic has left the chat. In a large scale, and those that are week or partially or completely unscrupulous are taking advantage. Hoping the outcome won't be that bad... But where does this end? I mean really, where does it end? And will you, me, the next person be happy with that end? What can be done to avoid this end? Cuz right now, get ready for more lockdowns, loss of gym, forget gathering with family over Holidays. Your business may go under, etc.. etc..

95% effective vaccine for a flu that is real sure, can be dangerous yes, but has a 99% recovery rate? Lets hope it never becomes even close to a mandatory vaccine, or any of them.

"Oh my... was I raving?? I do apologize..." ;)

I was regular forces for a long time, 10+ years. Currently have been a reservist for almost 6 years. I can imagine refusing to take a vaccine will result in charges from the Code of Service Discipline/NDA. Eventually I know I will have to get this vaccine. Way before COVID-19 we were force fed vaccines before deploying.

Simple question :

Let's say you can't go to hockey night anymore if you do not have the covid-19 vaccine. What would you do ? Would you get it ?

Or if it was for big music shows, or even going out to the restaurant... even the gym !

I'll give my answer right now: i will never get this piece of shit of vaccine even if i have to sacrifice not going out anymore. I don't anyways lol.

If vaccinated people are afraid of people who did not get it, what is the point of getting the vaccine ???

I hope they do not make it mandatory to students because the shitshow is going to start.
Mutation