Vaccine Passport

Hello old thread lol.

So how do we think things will go this fall? We were all basically talking here last fall and saw how it played out. What's to come for this fall?

Any guesses? Myself I'm not sure. I dunno. I've heard of an 8th wave this fall. I've heard of monkeypox. I've heard of some new virus out of China. I've even heard some kind of warning of polio again.

Every discussion though always goes to the same place. Vaccination. So I dunno.

Hello old thread lol.

So how do we think things will go this fall? We were all basically talking here last fall and saw how it played out. What's to come for this fall?

Any guesses? Myself I'm not sure. I dunno. I've heard of an 8th wave this fall. I've heard of monkeypox. I've heard of some new virus out of China. I've even heard some kind of warning of polio again.

Hello old thread lol.

I think we’re all too exhausted to have shutdowns happen again. I think even the vaccinated folks who are for the vaccine passports will even be against the thought of them returning. May seem like a stretch, but there are certainly many who can finally go out with their unvaxxed friends/family again since the removal of the passports inside the country. Doubt they would want to give up that again.

For myself, I’m a triple vaxxed individual who’s never been for the stripping of god given free will. I don’t care if you’re vaxxed or not. I don’t think I could actually give a shit less. I’ve never been for the passports. All this to say, if they require a “4th jab” to go out in public spaces, I won’t be getting another. The uproar will be a lot stronger this time if the govt tries to impose boundaries on us within our own borders once again, so I doubt they’ll even try it.

Hello old thread lol.

Won’t happen again. Ford will tell Trudeau to fuck off this time. He won with a bigger majority this time, no need to suck his balls anymore.

It will ber tough with other countries actually banning the vaccine for children, and only recommending the ones who are immuno compromised or really old to get it.

Pretty much only in North America are we still pushing this useless crap. Its likely 3% effective, lol.

Won’t happen again. Ford will tell Trudeau to fuck off this time. He won with a bigger majority this time, no need to suck his balls anymore.

It will ber tough with other countries actually banning the vaccine for children, and only recommending the ones who are immuno compromised or really old to get it.

Pretty much only in North America are we still pushing this useless crap. Its likely 3% effective, lol.
If we get Pierre poilievre in next election... we wont have to worry about any of it... hopfully

Oh god I hope. I also hope Pierre isn’t full of shit either. Plus stays away from abortion and shit like that.
I watch all of his you tube videos, have for a while now. If he is honest, we will get a good leader, but not perfect leader, but who is?
No one is perfect.. but is you watched his videos ... you see he actually gives a direct answer when asked a question.. .where Trudeau talks and dances around every question never answering anything

Hello old thread lol.

Hard to say. US CDC just did a complete flip and say social distancing and the other non sense no longer applies. They now admit the “anti vaxxers” are no more a threat than the vaxxed( maybe cause the data show its opposite)
Soon CDC will be deplatformed for “dangerous misinformation”! Lol

No one is perfect.. but is you watched his videos ... you see he actually gives a direct answer when asked a question.. .where Trudeau talks and dances around every question never answering anything
I noticed last time Trudeau is trying to copy his videos, instead of being surrounded by hundreds, he was wearing a normal button up shit and jeans trying to talk to the farmer one on one. It looked sooo fake. Fir a guy who was a drama teacher, he sucks at acting.

I think they fear Pierre.

I hope people here are right and it doesn't start up in any form again for any reason. I still see more than I'd like to see on twitter or FB or some chat room where too many still say they are outraged masks are gone or distancing is gone. Or they can't yet a their dose for their kid or whatever saying, and I wuote' we are still in the middle of a pandemic, even if you don't want to believe it's. Ugh. With still way too many of them around, I worry.

Far as a leader in Pierre. I do like Pierre. Sharp and well spoken but seems to me he only cared about all these injustices at the 11th hour. Or 13th hour really. I still say and will continue to that Mr Bernier was and is the way to go. Whatever past misteps he may have made, as they all have in their closet, he has been against all this bs and more since before it was ok to. We never would have had any of this had he won 3years ago. Had he been pm. Now I know that's not what happened and maybe never will. But saying who should be in there. Who would have made out country better and more common sense this whole time. Would have been him. My strong opinion.

I hope people here are right and it doesn't start up in any form again for any reason. I still see more than I'd like to see on twitter or FB or some chat room where too many still say they are outraged masks are gone or distancing is gone. Or they can't yet a their dose for their kid or whatever saying, and I wuote' we are still in the middle of a pandemic, even if you don't want to believe it's. Ugh. With still way too many of them around, I worry.

Far as a leader in Pierre. I do like Pierre. Sharp and well spoken but seems to me he only cared about all these injustices at the 11th hour. Or 13th hour really. I still say and will continue to that Mr Bernier was and is the way to go. Whatever past misteps he may have made, as they all have in their closet, he has been against all this bs and more since before it was ok to. We never would have had any of this had he won 3years ago. Had he been pm. Now I know that's not what happened and maybe never will. But saying who should be in there. Who would have made out country better and more common sense this whole time. Would have been him. My strong opinion.
I don’t know if Pierre really wanted to run, he didnt last election and stated why. I think it’s got to the point where even though he may have not wanted to do it, he just can’t watch what’s happening anymore.

He has been holding Trudeau accountable pretty much since the start.

Anyhow if Bernier hadn’t split the party, even though it would have been Otoole, Trudeau would have likely been gone. And conservatives would have been in power.

If all the Bernier votes voted Otoole that is.

I don’t know if Pierre really wanted to run, he didnt last election and stated why. I think it’s got to the point where even though he may have not wanted to do it, he just can’t watch what’s happening anymore.

He has been holding Trudeau accountable pretty much since the start.

Anyhow if Bernier hadn’t split the party, even though it would have been Otoole, Trudeau would have likely been gone. And conservatives would have been in power.

If all the Bernier votes voted Otoole that is.
Didn’t like O’Toole. I think the main issues with the last 2 elections was having Scheer and O’Toole as the leaders of the conservative party. God I hate Trudeau, but they were horrible options as well in my opinion. In the battle of “the shinier of 2 shits,” anyone would beat Trudeau, which is why I still voted for both of them. To the average central/left leaning person though, they may not have felt the same.

Pierre isn’t like the last 2. He is someone who a liberal who hates Trudeau could vote for to get him out of office and not feel horrible about it. I think Pierre will be our next PM if he becomes leader of the conservative party and doesn’t somehow get detrimentally smear campaigned against by the liberals.

And I agree that the PPC and NDP parties really only take away votes from the Libs and Cons. It’s great in idea to move away from the 2 party system, but I don’t think moving towards either extreme is better. Both the Liberals and Conservative parties are at least somewhat close to the middle, the PPC party for example could only get more right by advocating for fascism or something of that essence, and the NDP could only get more left by sucking the Cuban dictator’s schlong.

Didn’t like O’Toole. I think the main issues with the last 2 elections was having Scheer and O’Toole as the leaders of the conservative party. God I hate Trudeau, but they were horrible options as well in my opinion. In the battle of “the shinier of 2 shits,” anyone would beat Trudeau, which is why I still voted for both of them. To the average central/left leaning person though, they may not have felt the same.

Pierre isn’t like the last 2. He is someone who a liberal who hates Trudeau could vote for to get him out of office and not feel horrible about it. I think Pierre will be our next PM if he becomes leader of the conservative party and doesn’t somehow get detrimentally smear campaigned against by the liberals.

And I agree that the PPC and NDP parties really only take away votes from the Libs and Cons. It’s great in idea to move away from the 2 party system, but I don’t think moving towards either extreme is better. Both the Liberals and Conservative parties are at least somewhat close to the middle, the PPC party for example could only get more right by advocating for fascism or something of that essence, and the NDP could only get more left by sucking the Cuban dictator’s schlong.
Yeah I didn’t like O’Toole. He was so weak.
I didn’t mind Scheer, but he got smeared.
I bet they have tried to find shit of Pierre, and I bet there isn’t any. He’s a pretty smart guy, likely watched what he did because I bet he had the prime minister goal in mind for a long time, or something similar.

As much as I love Pierre, I have a feeling hes a sheep in wolves clothing. At the end of the day he is a politician. I have very little faith in any of the fucks...lol.

This is if he can even get in. He has very little support in quebec. And even ontario. East coast just vote for their favorite color, I can see another fucked election.

As much as I love Pierre, I have a feeling hes a sheep in wolves clothing. At the end of the day he is a politician. I have very little faith in any of the fucks...lol.

This is if he can even get in. He has very little support in quebec. And even ontario. East coast just vote for their favorite color, I can see another fucked election.
My city is liberal, so many are complaining about Trudeau now. They do not want him in power, they may not want Pierre, but not Trudeau.

My thought is a bunch of liberals will not vote, and this time the conservatives will go out in full force, and we will see some change.

Either way, no one can be worse then the asshat we have in power now.

My city is liberal, so many are complaining about Trudeau now. They do not want him in power, they may not want Pierre, but not Trudeau.

My thought is a bunch of liberals will not vote, and this time the conservatives will go out in full force, and we will see some change.

Either way, no one can be worse then the asshat we have in power now.
Famous last words..lol. they said that about harper..haha

Famous last words..lol. they said that about harper..haha
Lol, you know I didn’t find Harper that bad, well he kinda went dictator at the end, but wasn’t going to reduce our food supply, lol. I also doubt he would have forced a vaccine.

Anyhow when Trudeau got in my wife was all doom and gloom, I was how bad can he do, lol. I mean I was going to give him a chance.
God I regret saying that.

Lol, you know I didn’t find Harper that bad, well he kinda went dictator at the end, but wasn’t going to reduce our food supply, lol. I also doubt he would have forced a vaccine.

Anyhow when Trudeau got in my wife was all doom and gloom, I was how bad can he do, lol. I mean I was going to give him a chance.
God I regret saying that.
Haha Unfortunately I said the same. I didn't vote for him but I figured hey at least hes gonna make weed legal.. lol.

Haha Unfortunately I said the same. I didn't vote for him but I figured hey at least hes gonna make weed legal.. lol.
I didn’t vote for him either, didn’t care about weed, but thought maybe he would just jet set and have fun, not try to fuck everything up, lol.

Have you guys heard of the bluetooth challenge? its the saddest fucking thing. if true. Everything that ive seen unfortunately i think its true.

step1) turn your phone to developer mode
step2) in settings enable "show mac addresses"
step3) scan for bluetooth

people who have been vaxxed now have a bluetooth mac address.

I was visiting some friends in the back 40. we scanned for bluetooth multiple times 0 mac address hits. Then 2 other friends came over and up came 2 bluetooth mac addresses. If you buy whatever device in a store it will always show up with a name. Also went to a restaurant as people were coming and going the number of mac addresses changed accordingly.

it looks like if you got the clot shot your now a bluetooth device.

when I was in the back40 we all had many devices but they all showed up with a name. 0 mac addresses showed up. when the new friends dropped by 2 mac addresses showed up.