Vaccine Passport

The government is treating anyone without the vaccine like a child. So I have no issues responding in kind. I stopped drinking and smoking 14 days ago to reduce what I spend in taxes even more.
You take away children's freedoms to get them to comply, same thing is happening here. And I understand we only get the freedoms our masters in the government give us. Same as children, they only get the freedoms the parents give. I am just wondering when things went for the government taking care of things in a macro view, to now micromanaging everything?

Anyone who thinks this will go away once they have it on qr codes needs to rethink. I have never once seen the government remove a regulation after its been imposed. I have seen them add another regulation to fix the mess the first one made, but never seen one removed. This is easily provable because we are at the verge of becoming over regulated in every industry. Yes under the guise of human safety, I agree some is needed, but others are way overkill.

I am going to laugh my ass of when this passport will do nothing for the numbers, other then vaccine compliance. There is a shit load of data out there now showing that the vaccine is really ineffective at reduce transmission (like around 30%) with the delta variant and the delta variant has now out competed all other variants.

Ok I will admit that the numbers may drop a bit in the hospital. but we will see covid vaccinated deaths, especially as people start to tire and think the vaccine is a fail safe as they have touted. I'm sorry but the vaccine cannot compensate for very poor health or age.

I also understand most people under estimate their health levels badly, similar to the way they underestimate their bodyfat levels. So I can see the thought process. I have a brother in law and his wife, are against the vaccine, but they should be first in line. They are both massively obese, and my brother in law is purple from high blood pressure. They are in their 70's. They will likely die if they don't take it. Those are the idiots the government is trying to save form being hospitalized and consuming resources.

But I'm just not into taking this. If it wasn't about control, then the ones who have natural immunity which has been proven to be far more robust than the vaccine, should be allowed as well. They are equal or better than vaccinated. It easy to get the test to prove it.

Anyhow its become a game for me, I have always liked being the underdog, fighting something far bigger than me. Keep restricting, I'll keep saving and then leave this place. All they are doing is helping me to save faster and its making my wife happy. I have really cut down on all spending, just the basics. I want to minimize the taxes I pay.

also, to no surprise you again are incorrect about proof of vaccine for attending school as a kid. Only 2 provinces in Canada have that requirement, neither of which I have lived in. Schools can ask you, but you have the freedom not to answer.
I truly don't care which provinces you live in. But at the tender age of 4 years old did you truly consent to your precious private medical information being shared by your parents? What they did is absolutely no different than what the government is asking of businesses today.

That is the large difference here, we are talking about informed consent and medical freedom. Well, atleast one of us is…
I believe you're the one that's mistaken. "Coercion … occurs if and only if one person intentionally uses a credible and severe threat of harm or force to control another". So by not allowing the unvaccinated to eat at their local burger king, I'm genuinely confused how that is even remotely considered medical coercion. Nobody is putting a gun to your head, nobody is threatening you with torture, nobody is threatening to kidnap your children or kill your family. Nobody is holding you down and injecting you without your consent. THIS IS NOT COERCION and I don't care how you want to spin it. By the very definition of the word coercion THIS DOES NOT QUALIFY.

you know what isn’t being taken away? McDonald’s, Walmart, Amazon, tobacco & alcohol, big pharma dollars spent brainwashing and weaponizing tards like you against the last free thinkers on earth.
Actually, McDonald's is being taken away. And if you truly think our government is doing this to pad the pockets of a McDonalds, Walmart, Amazon... AKA all these AMERICAN companies you're listing you need to come out from under your tinfoil hat.

I truly don't care which provinces you live in. But at the tender age of 4 years old did you truly consent to your precious private medical information being shared by your parents? What they did is absolutely no different than what the government is asking of businesses today.

I believe you're the one that's mistaken. "Coercion … occurs if and only if one person intentionally uses a credible and severe threat of harm or force to control another". So by not allowing the unvaccinated to eat at their local burger king, I'm genuinely confused how that is even remotely considered medical coercion. Nobody is putting a gun to your head, nobody is threatening you with torture, nobody is threatening to kidnap your children or kill your family. Nobody is holding you down and injecting you without your consent. THIS IS NOT COERCION and I don't care how you want to spin it. By the very definition of the word coercion THIS DOES NOT QUALIFY.

Actually, McDonald's is being taken away. And if you truly think our government is doing this to pad the pockets of a McDonalds, Walmart, Amazon... AKA all these AMERICAN companies you're listing you need to come out from under your tinfoil hat.

call me a conspiracy theorist as much as you want but I’ve been right about everything for the past 2 years and still continue to be

a theory is only a theory until there’s enough evidence that it’s not, which is where we’ve been for MONTHS. If you’d stop letting your TV do your thinking for you, it would be clear as day.

OXFORD Dictionary definition of coercion..

“Coercion is compelling a party to act in an involuntary manner by use of threats”

so threatening to lose your job, not be able to see a dying family member in hospital, etc etc are all ways to coerce you into INVOLUNTARILY get a medical procedure.

like I said, you need to look up what informed consent is, and the requirements of health care providers to have your informed consent to proceed with any medical endeavour.

I truly don't care which provinces you live in. But at the tender age of 4 years old did you truly consent to your precious private medical information being shared by your parents?

The government is not my parent and they don’t have guardianship over me. At 4 years old I am unable to make those decisions so my parents did so for me to the best of their educated abilities, and they did a GREAT job. Now that I am old enough to make my own educated decisions, I can do that. You can continue to let the government do all your thinking for you, I’m sure they always have 100% pure intentions and things like residential schools, spraying kids with DDT and stuff like that were all “conspiracy theories”. I’m sure you will do great by permanently sacrificing absolutely all of your decision making to the government that you want to control your life and do your thinking for yo. Great idea, people who have done that in the past have literally never been right, but I’m sure this time is different..

Actually, McDonald's is being taken away. ...
Nothing to add to the convo you fellas are havin but what do you mean by this part? Any links or leads to where this is explained? First I've heard anything like this is all.

I feel like I really opened a can of worms with this topic, It wasn’t my intent I don’t like to see fellow members arguing here I feel a bit responsible. I’ll think more before posting next time. SaltyDawg

It is about division. They want us to have this argument as a distraction.
The media is forcing this conversation on us for a reason.
just like the race baiting, the gender arguments, etc. Divide and conquer.
Not a new tactic and it clearly works well.
I dont personally know anyone who gives a flying fuck if their neighbour chooses to be vaxxed or not. I never met a racist. A transphobe.
All of this shit the media pushes would not exist without the constant media manipulation over our entire lives through TV, Facebook and Twitter.
Let people decide for themselves. If you want to take it for whatever reason, have at it. But no reason to call those who decline dumb media slurs like anti vaxxer.
Stop taking the bait. When they play these games its so we dont look behind the scenes during this largest transfer of wealth and power in history.
Vaxxed or not, we have a common goal. Freedom and prosperity for our children. Only way that happens is if we stick together. And they know this, and use their media to divide.
turn off the tv. Delete facebook. Enjoy life.
Fuck the UN.

OXFORD Dictionary definition of coercion..

“Coercion is compelling a party to act in an involuntary manner by use of threats”

so threatening to lose your job, not be able to see a dying family member in hospital, etc etc are all ways to coerce you into INVOLUNTARILY get a medical procedure.
You conveniently left out the word "force" in your oxford dictionary quote. It actually states by use of force or threats.
And then there's the cambridge dictionary. "the use of force to persuade someone to do something that they are unwilling to do".
Maybe the collins dictionary? "Coercion is the act or process of persuading someone forcefully to do something that they do not want to do."

At the end of the day, my statement stands. There is no medical coercion going on here. Nobody is being forced to do anything. Our government has not once used force or threats or any sort of physical action on anybody to make them get a vaccine against their will.

Our government also has no control over the private sector so there are no threats of losing your job. This is why you hear so many people saying "It makes no sense I need to be vaccinated to eat at a restaurant but the wait staff serving me doesn't need to be". They can't control what a private company does with their employees. If McDonalds chooses to require their employees to be vaccinated, that's on McD's not on the Government. But the government can control what is and is not allowed in a public space. And whether that be needing a vaccine to eat at a restaurant, or needing to wear pants at the mall, or not being allowed to whip your cock out and jerk off on the ice at a hockey game in front of 20,000 people, it all falls under the same category.

They also control whether you can shoot someone in the head or not. Is that a violation of your freedoms as well? I'm assuming not because it seems pretty common sense not to do it, but how is it any different? Just because you disagree with a rule doesn't mean they're out to get you.

Probably the most important fact about the whole covid thing thats always left out of the conversation..
99% Survival rate.
Or maybe the fact that the non vaccine “vaccine” changes absolutely nothing!
Look at the stats. Well over half and in some places 3/4s of hospitalization and DEATHS are fully vaccinated!
So who the fuck in their right mind could ever suggest people that opt out dont deserve the same freedoms as people that signed onto the experimental trial?
Its starting to look more and more everyday that its the vaccinated that are the sickest. And give it a few more months. Wait till the sun is gone, flu season hits. Might be interesting.
for me, take it if you want it, but i dont think i will want to be around anyone that took these shots if it gets bad. Fuck knows what they are spreading. Honestly, no body knows what they took. We are not allowed to know. No questions, remember?
So no restaurants, theatres, bars, who cares. Dont go anyway. They are not important to me.

You conveniently left out the word "force" in your oxford dictionary quote. It actually states by use of force or threats.
And then there's the cambridge dictionary. "the use of force to persuade someone to do something that they are unwilling to do".
Maybe the collins dictionary? "Coercion is the act or process of persuading someone forcefully to do something that they do not want to do."

At the end of the day, my statement stands. There is no medical coercion going on here. Nobody is being forced to do anything. Our government has not once used force or threats or any sort of physical action on anybody to make them get a vaccine against their will.

Our government also has no control over the private sector so there are no threats of losing your job. This is why you hear so many people saying "It makes no sense I need to be vaccinated to eat at a restaurant but the wait staff serving me doesn't need to be". They can't control what a private company does with their employees. If McDonalds chooses to require their employees to be vaccinated, that's on McD's not on the Government. But the government can control what is and is not allowed in a public space. And whether that be needing a vaccine to eat at a restaurant, or needing to wear pants at the mall, or not being allowed to whip your cock out and jerk off on the ice at a hockey game in front of 20,000 people, it all falls under the same category.

They also control whether you can shoot someone in the head or not. Is that a violation of your freedoms as well? I'm assuming not because it seems pretty common sense not to do it, but how is it any different? Just because you disagree with a rule doesn't mean they're out to get you.
They are not doing it yet.....

And as I pointed out earlier, we restrict what our children are allowed to do, so they do what we want. Not much difference here. They have all the power, so like children we cannot fight it. So like children, eventually they will get us to do what they want.
If I restricted a staff members abilities to go places within the shop, maybe reducing their enjoyment, but if that female employee gave me a handjob, I allowed her to go into those places, I would be charged for doing something illegal. But see she has a choice, lol. Yes that’s how dumb I think the whole passport thing is. Semantics all we want, we know exactly what they are trying to accomplish.
Now that is unless the courts start to go against the vaccine mandates in the private sector, then presidence will be set.
I guess we will see.

This is an incredibly small minded one dimensional way of thinking, I’m honestly embarrassed for you

our government has coerced people into doing it. You need it to be able to see family members in hospitals is one very simply example of coercion. You can argue the definition of coercion all day long but that’s just another example of your extremely small minded people one dimensional thinking.

at the end of the day a fucking dictionary definition doesn’t change what is going on. You can sit here and argue dictionary definitions all day long, it doesn’t change the fact that the government is not letting people see their dying family in hospital, not work to pay their mortgage or feed their kids, not have their weddings they have put deposits down for, and yes even fire them from their jobs. Pretty embarrassing with all that going on, you still don’t think there’s any coercion or manipulation into having a medical procedure done to you against your informed consent. Because all this is simply a step meant to break your will and have you cave in and consent to their experimental research chemicals lobbied by billion dollar corrupt pharmaceutical companies who only produce it under the protected stipulation of 0 liability.

But ok you take their side.

Our government also has no control over the private sector so there are no threats of losing your job. This is why you hear so many people saying "It makes no sense I need to be vaccinated to eat at a restaurant but the wait staff serving me doesn't need to be". They can't control what a private company does with their employees. If McDonalds chooses to require their employees to be vaccinated, that's on McD's not on the Government.

Again to nobodies surprise you are extremely wrong. So the manager of McDonald’s can tell a young 18 year old female applicant in order to work there she has to suck his dick?

Of course not and that would be absurd. And just as he cannot do that, he also can’t ask you to have any medical procedure done. Your McDonald’s supervisor is not your doctor. It’s kind of embarrassing I have to actually explain this to you.

There is a thing you should read called the charter of rights and freedoms. It is the primary law that supersedes any law written, to the extent of the crime ncpnsidtency… And it has a BUNCH of protections in it. Your employer cannot discriminate against you under a large list of protected categories of discrimination, and your medical decisions are one of them. Your McDonald’s supervisor has absolutely NO business with any of your medical information. They are not able to discrimate against you for your own personal health decisions. It is the governments job through the Canadian constitution to protect your freedoms. Nobody wether it be another man, a corporation, or the government itself can intrude on those.

Yet they have been doing so unchallenged because tards like you let their TV do their thinking for them.

like I said, not too late to change your mind and be on the right side of history.

Probably best to stop trying to differentiate Government for corporations. They are one in the same. Corporations dictate our laws and regulations. No, not Dollys pool hall, but Amazon, Walmart, Royal Bank, etc.
And when you look at these major public traded companies, the big ones with the power, they all come down to basically two companies that control fucking near everything.
Government is nothing but a means of stealing our shit. They are owned by the same banks that own your house.

And....
When all of us conspiracy nuts were viewing leaked documents and white papers about the coming vaccine passports in the spring of 2020, a year and a half before they became fact, and the TV zombies said “the government could never do that” I would saythey dont have to. The corporations will do it for them.
A year and a fucking half ago.
To quote Steven Bannon, there are no conspiracies, but there are no coincidences either.

And....
When all of us conspiracy nuts were viewing leaked documents and white papers about the coming vaccine passports in the spring of 2020, a year and a half before they became fact, and the TV zombies said “the government could never do that” I would saythey dont have to. The corporations will do it for them.
A year and a fucking half ago.
To quote Steven Bannon, there are no conspiracies, but there are no coincidences either.
Corporations have zero choice, well businesses. Either you follow the law, or get shut down. Not everyone will or can afford to destroy their income. The government knows this.

Corporations have zero choice, well businesses. Either you follow the law, or get shut down. Not everyone will or can afford to destroy their income. The government knows this.
Yeah.
I am talking big corporations.
WEF and Bilderburg members.
The policy makers.

Yeah.
I am talking big corporations.
WEF and Bilderburg members.
The policy makers.
It’s amazing the power lobbying has, lol.
Thing is if only a few big corporations were doing it, it would be tough to implement. It’s the millions of small businesses that will be forced to that will turn the tide.
I bet once the QR codes get in, you’ll be restricted at grocery stores as well. Compliance has to happen at any cost. We can get delivery, so our freedoms will still not be compromised.

It’s amazing the power lobbying has, lol.
Thing is if only a few big corporations were doing it, it would be tough to implement. It’s the millions of small businesses that will be forced to that will turn the tide.
I bet once the QR codes get in, you’ll be restricted at grocery stores as well. Compliance has to happen at any cost. We can get delivery, so our freedoms will still not be compromised.
Yep.
The UN is working on a global “health pass” system right now with of course the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Block chain tech. And of course it will include your carbon credits, probably the new global digital currency and of course it will be linked to your social credit score, so time to start deleting any history “offensive” social media posts!!

Yep.
The UN is working on a global “health pass” system right now with of course the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Block chain tech. And of course it will include your carbon credits, probably the new global digital currency and of course it will be linked to your social credit score, so time to start deleting any history “offensive” social media posts!!
I have already started.
This isn’t really private either.
Trust me if they wanted to find out who we are they can. A buddy of mine used to do it for fun.
2/3 times he had it right.
‘Soon as in another month I’m going to become invisible, delete everything and disappear online as far as this goes.
‘I do not like the way the world is going. I’m going to pretend I’m back in 1995, when I didn’t own a computer.
‘I’m also getting rid of my cell phone. I don’t need it. I only have one customer who texts me, he can leave emails.

I have already started.
This isn’t really private either.
Trust me if they wanted to find out who we are they can. A buddy of mine used to do it for fun.
2/3 times he had it right.
‘Soon as in another month I’m going to become invisible, delete everything and disappear online as far as this goes.
‘I do not like the way the world is going. I’m going to pretend I’m back in 1995, when I didn’t own a computer.
‘I’m also getting rid of my cell phone. I don’t need it. I only have one customer who texts me, he can leave emails.
I bought a flip phone a couple weeks ago. No data on it at all.
Yeah it can be tracked, but without the iphone my online activity will be about 80% less.
Not so much to Hide, just to walk away from this abortion called society the most i can. .

I bought a flip phone a couple weeks ago. No data on it at all.
Yeah it can be tracked, but without the iphone my online activity will be about 80% less.
Not so much to Hide, just to walk away from this abortion called society the most i can. .
You know truthfully, I miss the 90’s. Without social media, you met your friends, had fun did stupid stuff. No worries about about if your ideals alined with others, because everyone wasnt so divided. If you argued, you had a couple more beers and moved on and talked about something else.
I feel sorry for the youth now.