Vaccine Passport

Yeah I thought they said something about that. They cant cut off an alcoholic, thats why the liquor stores and weed stores were open during all the closures, plus they are tax dollars.
Oh it’s about the tax dollars/revenue and the tax dollars/revenue alone. Nothing that generates revenue for the government was really shutdown. And if it was…. It wasn’t for very long.

Unlike some countries, immunization is not mandatory in Canada; it cannot be made mandatory because of the Canadian Constitution. Only three provinces have legislation or regulations under their health-protection acts to require proof of immunization for school entrance. Ontario and New Brunswick require proof for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, and rubella immunization. In Manitoba, only measles vaccination is covered. It must be emphasized that, in these three provinces, exceptions are permitted for medical or religious grounds and reasons of conscience; legislation and regulations must not be interpreted to imply compulsory immunization

I feel like I really opened a can of worms with this topic, It wasn’t my intent I don’t like to see fellow members arguing here I feel a bit responsible. I’ll think more before posting next time. SaltyDawg
The division goes deep in this country. Whatever side of it you are on, you are not to blame @SaltyDawg ... but the government and media are. They push the division.

But... like they say... when you bring up politics or religion..... lol

Best thing to remember, many of us have strong beliefs and opinions on this subject. But we should all respect each other.. no matter what side of the issue you are on.
Cheers!

My wife and I dont intend to take any of the current vacines untill they are proven safe long term and short term for that matter. I personally know four people that have already had adverse sides. We found out today that the site at which my wife is working will require proof of vacination by the end of November. Looks like we will be saying good bye to a good chunk of monthly income....... 😣

Wonder if we could get exceptions if we identify as being covid vaccinated?

The division goes deep in this country. Whatever side of it you are on, you are not to blame @SaltyDawg ... but the government and media are. They push the division.

But... like they say... when you bring up politics or religion..... lol

Best thing to remember, many of us have strong beliefs and opinions on this subject. But we should all respect each other.. no matter what side of the issue you are on.
Cheers!

I agree here, hence the like, but I also wonder, to what extent.

It seems it's always good to seem even keeled now, to seem balanced and fair. The trend for years now is to be measured and not offend any side. I see it now from the schools too from raising our daughter.

Sometimes though maybe there shouldn't be acceptance, shouldnt be middle ground. I don't have any ill-will towards any member, no question at all. However, in general, maybe people showing too much empathy for people of a certain opinion is how we all got here. If pro-vax is taking away our freedom, our right, our health, our jobs, then maybe it is time for tough love and that pro-vax is wrong, bad, damaging. Maybe this will come out plain to see in history.

Im just thinking out loud here. I dont care if anyone gets the vax. But these same people seem to have no issue seeing others rights taken away (and their own, they will see if things dont change) Where the vax and our right to chose seem to have become one, maybe we've all wondered into a fight none of us wanted, but its now here. It is here big time.

Look at the poster above. His wife will lose her career over her medical decision? For a flu strain? A likely healthy young lady??... 70-80% of the population seeing this new vaccine, 2-3 shots or more as the right risk to take has put us all in harm, as far as side effects and future freedom. Precedents are being set. Not good.

Again Im just typing out loud. I dont like where we are, and I wonder how we got here. Everyone knew Trudeau was saying he'd do all this, yet people still voted for him. These people, these pro-vax people are maybe the actual issue, because no one else can do what's being done without their compliance.

They want us to be against each other. I dont want us to be, I just think a lot of other people's decisions and apathy may hurt a lot of good people uneccesarily. They give them power based on a reaction of fear. I just dont know why we've all collectively let it come to this. Did they really fool everyone, they really did such a good job, no one sees past this fog? Except maybe like 10-15%?? Im just sad, disappointed, confused. Seems no one is on the side of the individual anymore, our rights our freedoms.

I think TinyTim79 nailed it, the government and the media are growing this devision. I'm just saying, we need that 80+% vaxed on our side, and now, because its not about the shot, its about rights and freedoms, all of theirs and all of ours! Both groups, both sides.

This b.s. is going to get worse believe it or not. I spoke to a restaurant owner who said since the vax passports, he and his peers who he personally spoke to lost between 60 and 70 percent of customers. What does that tell you? Tells us the number of people that are vaccinated is a lie. If 80 percent of people are vaccinated why would a restaurant lose up to 70 percent business?

He said, next they are coming after their liquor license. Some restaurant owners did not want to ask their patrons for proof of vaccine, but now they are afraid that if they don't, they will lose their liquor license.

This piece of shit government will go as far as it wants in order to coerce people into getting the jab. Next they will be going after our driver's license and so on and so forth.

Now in Canada, you can not get on a bus, train or a plane to travel INSIDE the country unless you have proof of vaccination.
This country is a lie and a joke, the sad thing is that a lot of people are so fucking dumb and afraid they believe everything the media and the government tells them.

People who are not vaccinated are called vile and deserve to die. This is coming from possibly your best friend, your neighbor even your relatives.
If people do not stand up now, it's over. I have few friends that already sold and left the country. This is not over people, this is going to get worse.

Just wondering if your guys vaccine passports exempt you from the coming climate lockdowns?
And yes, they are coming. Can laugh it off like you did forced vaccines last year, but they are coming.
Wait till your little electronic passport contains your carbon credits. Haha

My wife and I dont intend to take any of the current vacines untill they are proven safe long term and short term for that matter. I personally know four people that have already had adverse sides. We found out today that the site at which my wife is working will require proof of vacination by the end of November. Looks like we will be saying good bye to a good chunk of monthly income....... 😣

Wonder if we could get exceptions if we identify as being covid vaccinated?

PMing you

Just wondering if your guys vaccine passports exempt you from the coming climate lockdowns?
And yes, they are coming. Can laugh it off like you did forced vaccines last year, but they are coming.
Wait till your little electronic passport contains your carbon credits. Haha
India just announced one in Delhi this week. Not just schools as the article indicates.

and out of the EU coming to a province near you shortly……

India just announced one in Delhi this week. Not just schools as the article indicates.

Nice and how is that going to help he children? They all live in purified air homes?

I can’t open the other article

Google link does not work.

Not sure if many people follow what the WEF puts out, but they and the Gates Foundation announced about a month ago they are building a global health pass using block chain technology that will also contain your regular passport plus your carbon credits. And of course they will be manipulated based in your social credit score.
Maybe then people will realize they were tricked into taking the fake vaccine and it was always intended to be used to introduce a global human tracking system.
Nah. Its still just crazy right wing, white supremest, racist, transphobic conspiracy theories.
Stupid fuckers. Lol

What do you all think about this Vaccine Passport, My wife and I were talking and she said some of the people she works with feel like it’s a form of segregation. I have to agree with them. This will create a divide in our society and I firmly believe the will be the cause of violence. I did not want the vaccine but they wouldn’t perform my surgery unless I had it and even made me wear an armband to show I had my vaccination. SaltyDawg
its straight out of the nazi playbook. There is no law requiring you to reveal medical information to anyone. mandates are not laws. This shit will end when all the sheeple do not comply. this is a violation of human rights and treason.

Vaccine passports are useless….. check you local public health numbers that show %cases in vaxxed vs. unvaxxed…..Lol! Some may be surprised who’s leading the charge in many health units. It certainly doesn’t support that the vaccines are very helpful in any way.

another mirage of bullshit and bafflegab to make people believe the government is there for “your safety”

don’t worry….. “we’re all in this together”

fuck my entire life

Vaccine passports are useless….. check you local public health numbers that show %cases in vaxxed vs. unvaxxed…..Lol! Some may be surprised who’s leading the charge in many health units. It certainly doesn’t support that the vaccines are very helpful in any way.

another mirage of bullshit and bafflegab to make people believe the government is there for “your safety”

don’t worry….. “we’re all in this together”

fuck my entire life
It was vaxed parents with vaxed kids that got my grandsons class shut down. Not his unvaxed parents, lol.
‘It’s because the vaccinated have a false sense of security, and they should, the government told them it was a miracle drug. They were lied to.

It was vaxed parents with vaxed kids that got my grandsons class shut down. Not his unvaxed parents, lol.
‘It’s because the vaccinated have a false sense of security, and they should, the government told them it was a miracle drug. They were lied to.
Unfortunately does this mean more fuel or justification for more lockdowns? Looks like the province is trying to shift that in some way to the local health units. Not a good move. They have one focus amd little account for other considerations. Not to mention they do am absolutely horrible job at what they are supposed to be experts in.

we shall see….

Unfortunately does this mean more fuel or justification for more lockdowns? Looks like the province is trying to shift that in some way to the local health units. Not a good move. They have one focus amd little account for other considerations. Not to mention they do am absolutely horrible job at what they are supposed to be experts in.

we shall see….
I just do not understand why they don't promote healthy living and vit d/k
Vitd/k has been now proven thru a huge meta study that is peer reviewed, to work as effectively as the vaccine in people who don't have proper levels (which 90% don't).....oh yeah, no kickbacks, or bribery money.

I'm sorry, but legislation from the government usually has a big negative to its positive. I don't know why, but its like they don't care.. See you can bring in any regulations, and for the most part have very little negative impact, but for some reason they think they should overcompensate. By doing so more people cheat and fake the paperwork. Its almost like whoever is writing these, has never worked on the ground floor. There is such a great disconnect.

Can't believe that they approved the shot for 5-12 year olds. Greedy fuckers

And I do not trust anything Ford says. He has flipped flopped way too much. I am kicking him out of the conservative club. He doesn't belong there, lol. We will be shut down sometime after Christmas. Not sure how they are going it blame the unvacinated though, lol. We are staying home. A big chunk of spread is vaccinated going out and having fun. Which good for them, but wonder if anyone will see the bullshit.

They are are dragging their feet approving Novavax.

Last edited:
Pretty much already been said, but adding this to the mix.

I’m double vaxxed. But I hate the idea of the government mandating (forcing) people to get it. This is what I miss about the mentality in the southern US. Your freedom and personal choice comes above what the masses or any officials dictate.

Making people into outcasts for not choosing to take a shot is disgusting. Not allowing them to go to restaurants, gyms, public indoor spaces.

Here in Toronto and in much of Ontario, the problem is that people have this idea of progressivism that makes “anti-vaxxers” seem like they are crazy conspiracy nuts who sit in their basement and wear tinfoil hats. Sick of Canada, especially this part of it.

To quote Voltaire: “I disapprove of what you say but I will fight to the death your right to say it”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we shall see….
With everything heating up in the USA politically, I expect total censorship of the internet and a global lockdown to keep the information from the public. You know, for your health.

NB now giving grocery store owners to forbid people who are not double vaxxed. It's optional now, this will spread to every province eventually. Any moron should be able to see that going that far in coercion has nothing to do with protecting lives.
This country has officially become one of the worst countries to live in. They will come after your passports and driver's license soon. This is never going to end.

They are taking our rights even the rights to shop at a grocery store to MAKE us take this fucking vaccine. Lockdowns are coming in January folks. Get ready. They will not relent until they break each and everyone who doesn't do what they want them to do.