Vaccine Passport

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
What do you all think about this Vaccine Passport, My wife and I were talking and she said some of the people she works with feel like it’s a form of segregation. I have to agree with them. This will create a divide in our society and I firmly believe the will be the cause of violence. I did not want the vaccine but they wouldn’t perform my surgery unless I had it and even made me wear an armband to show I had my vaccination. SaltyDawg

I’m moving out of Canada. I’m not buying into the passport or vaccine. I refuse to get a fake passport to fly under the radar either. That is a real possibility but it only re-enforces their plan for everyone to give up their rights and conform.
I will revisit the possibility of a vaccine in time, just doesn’t sit well with me right now.
They can keep their passports, I hope counterfeiters and hackers exploit that system until they give up on the idea.
i have worked with people who’ve been HIV positive, had Hep-C, all sorts of shit. They’ve never had to disclose that information and I’m more worried about bringing that kind of shit home to my family then Covid-19.
These are some fucked up times we live in, I’m going to do what I think is best for myself and my family.

@RigPig I completely agree with everything you said above. I don’t know comfortable I am with non-medical professionals having my private information. I just don’t like dividing society especially at a time like this. We all have our beliefs and we have to respect everyone’s stand on this. The government says we aren’t being forced to take the vaccine but that is not true they will take everything away if we don’t . I believe they are using a legal loophole to make us conform to their request. SaltyDawg

In it's current form, I'm OK with it. Requiring it for recreational activities like sporting events, concerts, eating out, things that are fun but not life necessities is not imposing on freedoms. If it ever hits the point of being required for being able to purchase groceries or have services at your house such as power or water, I'll stand with those who oppose it.

At the end of the day, it's the employees of the businesses that are required to request it that are verifying it. In my experience so far, they've given it a very short glance and waved me through. Not once have I been asked to show ID to prove my name matches the name on the paper I'm showing them.

I'm whatever about it, I'm double vaxed so really it doesn't affect me as I can go where I want. Currently, in MB it's required to go to any life luxury... I have family that's antivax, love em and I'm ok with their decision but I could give a fuck if they get to go see an NHL game or go to a pub to have a beer. If the alternative is to shut everything down again? fuck it, passport it is.

I have a medical exemption. I will not get the vaccine.
In most places they're accepting medical exemptions in place of proof of vaccination. Although it has to be an actual exemption from a medical doctor and not just saying "I'm exempt" like they used to allow for masks.

In most places they're accepting medical exemptions in place of proof of vaccination. Although it has to be an actual exemption from a medical doctor and not just saying "I'm exempt" like they used to allow for masks.
I have a letter head from my doctor, just got it yesterday, it is a medical exemption, with a wriiten excuse on it, i have an over active immune system, but to save her ass she said she had to write on it, that within 6 months i have to see a allergen doctor or a immunelogist. She said thats the only way i could get an exemption to work for the moment, due to the government saying theres only 2 things that count as a exemption. Which is 100% bullshit.

She bought me 6 months of time. And im almost positive she would re write it again in 6 months as shes 100% on board with not forcing vaccines especially to people who shouldnt have it.

i have an over active immune system,
Off topic of the passport, but I would think having an over-active immune system would make you less susceptible to the virus anyways would it not? Regardless of vaccination status you are likely safer than the avg person. It's those who are immunocompromised who are at the highest risk of serious issues if they catch it.

Off topic of the passport, but I would think having an over-active immune system would make you less susceptible to the virus anyways would it not? Regardless of vaccination status you are likely safer than the avg person. It's those who are immunocompromised who are at the highest risk of serious issues if they catch it.
Yes, 100% the only issue is that if i get the vaccine it is possible it will boost my immune system even higher, and currently im over the reference range all ready, plus have anti bodies. So 100% im not worried about getting covid

Theres no talk about over active immune systems, they all talk immunosuppressive, which happens alot to people with auto immune dieseses, especially since alot of auto immune dieseses are treated with cortisol (cortef) (prednisone) which lowers your immune system. But treats the auto immune diesese.

Pfizer website even says theres no research that the vaccine is safe for those individuals , let alone someone with an over active system, which that part they all leave out.

The vaccine is not meant to have by all. This is what makes it wrong.

In it's current form, I'm OK with it. Requiring it for recreational activities like sporting events, concerts, eating out, things that are fun but not life necessities is not imposing on freedoms.

You need to look up what informed consent is. Any coercion at all into getting any medical procedure is not informed consent.

Also, how is being forced to divulge private medical information to anybody who isn’t your doctor not imposing on your freedom? As with all medical matters, your decision on vaccination is confidential. Being forced to divulge private information to the 16 year old hostess who doesn’t know shit about medicine is the furthest thing from freedom.

You could not be more wrong.

Anyone here who says they support it should also state what UGL they use

that way we all know which bunk lab crashed their test levels that we should all avoid lol… because no masculine man with any testosterone can support this level of government tyranny and beg to be controlled so much by a nanny state

your mask might as well be a ball gag. You are a sub and the government is your dom. Very beta shit.

very passionate subject for me lol

edited to add, you can have your vaccine and still not support a totalitarian government regime. This isn’t an attack on people who are vaxxed to be clear. That is your own personal medical decision to make.

Last edited:
Anyone here who says they support it should also state what UGL they use

that way we all know which bunk lab crashed their test levels that we should all avoid lol… because no masculine man with any testosterone can support this level of government tyranny and beg to be controlled so much by a nanny state

your mask might as well be a ball gag. You are a sub and the government is your dom. Very beta shit.

very passionate subject for me lol
tell us how you really feel. lol.

I’m against any form of removing people’s rights and freedoms

Vaccine passports are take away peoples rights and freedoms

nothing more about it- itll keep happening and the gov will keep pushing as long as people comply

sad but I’ve been doing my research for an exit strategy from Canada I don’t like the way it’s headed

I'm whatever about it, I'm double vaxed so really it doesn't affect me as I can go where I want. Currently, in MB it's required to go to any life luxury... I have family that's antivax, love em and I'm ok with their decision but I could give a fuck if they get to go see an NHL game or go to a pub to have a beer. If the alternative is to shut everything down again? fuck it, passport it is.
Some people i know changed idea when they were told they couldn't see their close ones or children in the hospital!!! When you think about it !! Everyone will hit a wall one day or the other not being vaccinated!!!

From an infection control standpoint I don’t understand the applied logic of a vaccine passport rolled out in this manner…..

If vaxed individuals can still be infected and still transmit the virus, even in cases of vaxed to vaxed. And little to no definitive data that clearly demonstrates this.

How does a vaccine passport such as this one, rolled out in this way, assist in breaking the transmission chain?

So then I ask….. what is a vaccine passport more about? Actually taking steps to slow the infection rates or simply just to force people to get vaccinated?

it would appear to me it’s more the latter than the former.

Smoke and mirrors on this one folks.

Some people i know changed idea when they were told they couldn't see their close ones or children in the hospital!!! When you think about it !! Everyone will hit a wall one day or the other not being vaccinated!!!
unfortunately in MB people weren't allowed to see loved ones in hospitals before the passport roll out. was just a covid thing. People spending their last days alone or with 1 family member max. I've known of people who opt to pull the family member out and let them die at home instead. pretty sad shit.

Also, how is being forced to divulge private medical information to anybody who isn’t your doctor not imposing on your freedom? As with all medical matters, your decision on vaccination is confidential. Being forced to divulge private information to the 16 year old hostess who doesn’t know shit about medicine is the furthest thing from freedom.
You clearly don't have children or never were one yourself. Hate to break it to you, vaccine cards have existed since every single person on this board was born. And your parents have divulged your vaccination status multiple times over your life to multiple people who weren't your doctor. Your vaccination status was divulged to every school you've been to. If showing a picture of a piece of paper on your phone to somebody who doesn't really give a shit and is just going to glance at it is REALLY imposing on your privacy and freedom that much, then it's 100% in your rights not to go out to eat.

I walk around my house with no pants on all the time. Should I be pissed that my freedom of letting my junk hang out is being taken away because I have to put on pants to go buy groceries? There are certain things that are for the greater good of the general public, me wearing pants is definitely one of them. Showing a vaccine card for life's luxury's is probably another.

My Children aren’t allowed to play organized sports if they aren’t able to show proof of vaccinations there is one sport they are in 12 and over have to be fully vaccinated and wear a mask but the 11 and under in the same group no vaccination and no mask required to enter the building to play with the same children and parents aren’t allowed to attend to watch them and we have to watch virtually from our phone or other devices. Some things don’t make sense to me they have to stay in their same groups it never changes but they are in with vaxxed and non-vaxxed children. And the parents can remain outside and speak not masked or vaccinated and socialize. SaltyDawg.

You clearly don't have children or never were one yourself. Hate to break it to you, vaccine cards have existed since every single person on this board was born. And your parents have divulged your vaccination status multiple times over your life to multiple people who weren't your doctor. Your vaccination status was divulged to every school you've been to. If showing a picture of a piece of paper on your phone to somebody who doesn't really give a shit and is just going to glance at it is REALLY imposing on your privacy and freedom that much, then it's 100% in your rights not to go out to eat.

I walk around my house with no pants on all the time. Should I be pissed that my freedom of letting my junk hang out is being taken away because I have to put on pants to go buy groceries? There are certain things that are for the greater good of the general public, me wearing pants is definitely one of them. Showing a vaccine card for life's luxury's is probably another.

That is a horribly inaccurate analogy

also, to no surprise you again are incorrect about proof of vaccine for attending school as a kid. Only 2 provinces in Canada have that requirement, neither of which I have lived in. Schools can ask you, but you have the freedom not to answer.

In my case I did get some necessary vaccines and my parents did divulge that information, all of which was done willing without threats and/or coercion.

That is the large difference here, we are talking about informed consent and medical freedom. Well, atleast one of us is…

to downplay it as a “picture of a piece of paper” is honestly pretty pathetic because it is much more than that. It is your personal protected medical information, stop trying to downplay it as such. Also, it might not be important to you, but you don’t get to decide how important my medical privacy is for me in any matter. That is a medical decision for me to make about my own situation, not you.

and taking away life’s “luxuries” is just a form of coercion to make you cave in, which you support because you want people to be controlled like you were.

and for the record, I don’t care about ANYBODIES vax status here. This isn’t an attack on anybody. If you felt it was the right medical decision for you, then I am glad that you had access to something that makes you feel safer. But to say you support these measures is just simply not thinking for yourself.

If we changed the group of people being discrimated against and not let in stores from people who haven’t got the vaccine, to people of COLOR not being allowed in stores, you’d be jumping up and down. You simply are for one form of segregation (which your TV and the government tell you it’s ok to be for) medical segregation.. and not the other, racial segregation.. even though it’s principly the same thing.

what’s really being taken away here is the mom and pop stores who sponsor your kids sports teams. What’s really being taken away is the highschool varsity athletes missing their senior sports years and scholarship opportunities. What’s really being taken away is your freedom to travel inside Canada outside of your health region, which is a constitutionally protected activity.

you know what isn’t being taken away? McDonald’s, Walmart, Amazon, tobacco & alcohol, big pharma dollars spent brainwashing and weaponizing tards like you against the last free thinkers on earth.

so don’t pretend your on our side when it comes to defending Canadian freedoms and that if it comes necessary to have it to live life you will be against it, because corrupt lobbyists have been forcing it and you’ve proven to be on their side and wanting Walmart and Amazon to beat out the local mom and pop stores this whole time. People are being forced into it, I have close personal friends who have lost their jobs for making medical decisions they thought were right for them, but you are silent on that.

the good news for you is that it’s not too late to realize your foolish ways and change and become part of the solution :)