Using Expired bacteriostatic water

Sonny k

Been taking expired bacteriostatic water with my hgh for 6 weeks.
Seal was broken over 6 months ago and had it in the fridge which apparently is very bad.
My blood work and ultrasound came back fine but have cramp like pains in each side of my stomach. Notice a little fatigue.
What could it be and what other tests should I do. Would really help thanks

The bac water likely wouldn't give you stomach cramps unless you are drinking it. What you would have got was an infection at the injection site.
My wife get stomach pain cramps from gh, well generic gh. Gh can give you fatigue.

I have used bac water that was opened a year ago over expiration date, but I was sterile when I drew from it before hand.

I would bet it is the gh. After you discontinue give it a couple days for the cramping to go away before panicking. Who knows it could take a week to go away. Increase your water intake.

Did you strain hard to poop while taking the gh. I know gh can constipate you a bit, as your body relocates the water into your muscle tissues.. If you pushed too hard that could be giving you the stomach discomfort.

Anyhow that's all the suggestions I can throw out.

No idea what other tests, other than waiting a couple days after discontinuing the gh. I bet it will go away on its own.

And putting bac water in the fridge would not harm it in any way, refrigeration reduce bacterial growth, so if anything it would have reduced bacterial growth.

The bac water likely wouldn't give you stomach cramps unless you are drinking it. What you would have got was an infection at the injection site.
My wife get stomach pain cramps from gh, well generic gh. Gh can give you fatigue.

I have used bac water that was opened a year ago over expiration date, but I was sterile when I drew from it before hand.

I would bet it is the gh. After you discontinue give it a couple days for the cramping to go away before panicking. Who knows it could take a week to go away. Increase your water intake.

Did you strain hard to poop while taking the gh. I know gh can constipate you a bit, as your body relocates the water into your muscle tissues.. If you pushed too hard that could be giving you the stomach discomfort.

Anyhow that's all the suggestions I can throw out.

No idea what other tests, other than waiting a couple days after discontinuing the gh. I bet it will go away on its own.

And putting bac water in the fridge would not harm it in any way, refrigeration reduce bacterial growth, so if anything it would have reduced bacterial growth.
Thank you for the reply. It’s been about 8-9 days since the pain started. I’ll stay patient and hope it goes away soon.

For the price of GH why would you use old bac water?
I didn’t know it was expired. We have a shortage of the product and I couldn’t get my hands on it so I took my friends that’s been sitting in the fridge for a while he told me was good to go I didn’t bother to look it up. It’s a generic brand called Somalete. I’m for sure switching back to Pfizer genetropin after the cramps go away.

I know several folks including my wife will get bad gut issues and pain etc from some shit GH....Expired bac water is fine, if not a couple yrs expired. Or contaminated from bad cleanliness or double jabs etc after inj.
BUT be aware of shit generic GH, there are some good ones for sure, but the bad ones come with bad sides, so not true GH, at all.
I tossed several kits in the trash due to my inexperience and attempt at being thrifty with GH...not worth it.

I know several folks including my wife will get bad gut issues and pain etc from some shit GH....Expired bac water is fine, if not a couple yrs expired. Or contaminated from bad cleanliness or double jabs etc after inj.
BUT be aware of shit generic GH, there are some good ones for sure, but the bad ones come with bad sides, so not true GH, at all.
I tossed several kits in the trash due to my inexperience and attempt at being thrifty with GH...not worth it.
Thanks for the help. I’m new in Toronto had a tough time finding pharmacy grade without prescription that’s why I went with generic won’t touch this garbage again.

Thanks for the help. I’m new in Toronto had a tough time finding pharmacy grade without prescription that’s why I went with generic won’t touch this garbage again.
Honestly gh isn’t all that. Good diet, hard training and gear will get you to where you need to be. We all look for that magic potion, and hard work is it, there really is no too good to be true cheats.

I’ve had problems with the sciatica nerve for the past couple years tried therapy stretches none of it works. Did a cycle of Genotropin for 5 months a year ago and the pain was completely gone after 2 months. Now that I’m off it the pain is back so that’s my reason for taking the hormone

I’ve had problems with the sciatica nerve for the past couple years tried therapy stretches none of it works. Did a cycle of Genotropin for 5 months a year ago and the pain was completely gone after 2 months. Now that I’m off it the pain is back so that’s my reason for taking the hormone
You need to find a solution (stretch for that issue) than gh, because eventually the gh will not work either. It is likely in the way you stand or move in your daily life that is causing the issue, and you either need to stop that, of find a way to stretch around it.
I’ll take s pic here in the near future of what I did to get rid of my siatica r that a i had for 20 years. Well it really doesn’t take it all away, but makes it very managable.

Your right. It’s a genetic issue I believe. My father had it in his mid 30’s and my older brother is almost 40 has had bulging disks for the last 7 years can’t pick up his kid at time. I’m trying to do whatever I can to not go down that route but seems Inevitable. I’m 33.

If bulging discs are the main culprit, you need to lay on your stomach and prop yourself up on your elbows whrn you watch tv, or with a pillow under your chest.

If you did this for like 30 min a day, Or a couple 20 min intervals, it would squeeze the disc back towards the front.

High rep deadlifts to build the muscle strength around your spine and planking, at least 2 times a week to increase your core strength. Make sure your dead lift form is perfect and you are doing reps of 20, so nothing heavy. Controlled up and down.

That is what I would do. When I first started training (if you don’t know I work in the meat business) all the guys I worked with had wrecked backs by 40, because of the heavy lifting of sides of beef, sides of pork and so on. So I did higher rep deadlifts and planking religiously so it wouldn’t happen to me. I’m 50 and my back is still great. Zero issues.

I will still put up picks of the stretches I do to release my hips, because my tight hips can cause me sciatica down my left leg. This is a work related thing. Sometimes you just have to stand and move in certain positions to do your job.

Thanks for the advice. I’m 33 now been consistent in the gym 15 years now. Played multiple sports have always been active. I believe it’s a genetic issue. My dad played professional soccer said in his mid 30s it got so bad to the point he couldn’t get out of bed. My brother who is 40 has disk issues when he takes his shirt off you can see his hips are not aligned. The pain started for me the last 2 years at the exact age it started for my brother and father. I have flair ups for a month or so and goes away and comes back sort of thing. I started using hgh about a year ago for a 5 month cycle and the pain completely went away after 2 months. that’s why I wanted to get back on it. This generic stuff is so garbage. The cramps have gone down but now I have tingling in the inside of my forearm. Hope it goes away. I’ve been off the Somalete for 9 days now. Will look to start Pfizer genotrope when I am completely feeling healthy!

Thanks for the advice. I’m 33 now been consistent in the gym 15 years now. Played multiple sports have always been active. I believe it’s a genetic issue. My dad played professional soccer said in his mid 30s it got so bad to the point he couldn’t get out of bed. My brother who is 40 has disk issues when he takes his shirt off you can see his hips are not aligned. The pain started for me the last 2 years at the exact age it started for my brother and father. I have flair ups for a month or so and goes away and comes back sort of thing. I started using hgh about a year ago for a 5 month cycle and the pain completely went away after 2 months. that’s why I wanted to get back on it. This generic stuff is so garbage. The cramps have gone down but now I have tingling in the inside of my forearm. Hope it goes away. I’ve been off the Somalete for 9 days now. Will look to start Pfizer genotrope when I am completely feeling healthy!
Do you do deep tissue massage therapy? If not start. That has been a life saver for me.

Been taking expired bacteriostatic water with my hgh for 6 weeks.
Seal was broken over 6 months ago and had it in the fridge which apparently is very bad.
My blood work and ultrasound came back fine but have cramp like pains in each side of my stomach. Notice a little fatigue.
What could it be and what other tests should I do. Would really help thanks
It should stay in the fridge and it's not bad, as long as its not cloudy or or you double jab in the water....But I have used 5 months expired bac water that I keep in the fridge it worked very good, I don't think its your water, most probably the GH might not be up to par...