Using beans to reduce meat and cost

Man so I work the oilfield and one of the guy I work with orders horse meat . Anyways long story short one day at work he’s like “ hey man try this out” I’m like what is it? He’s like oh just try it man tell ‘em what you think. It looks like a piece of fried beef with some pepper.
I try it it, it’s real fucking good falls apart in my mouth tastes better than beef. I was like sn what’s that , he says it’s horse meat I BBQ it last night .
Yeah you can order horse from the hutterites in Alberta amd it’s cheap. No idea what the macros are but it’s same tasty if cooked right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime someone says' "it tastes good if its cooked right", lol.

I have never tried horse meat but always open to try. I like to use a lot of lentils due to the health benefits plus a decent vegan protein source but not the best.

Tip for the meat and saving costs

If you are close to a fortinos they take their whole cooked chickens and everyday if they don't sell they put them at 50% off. I get a whole chicken already roasted for $6

thats a great deal
You shouldn't tell people about this, because once everyone starts going in to get them cheap, you wont be able to buy any, lol

Just remember that vegetarian protein sources aren't as bioavailable... meaning you'll need to consume significantly more to have a similar impact.