Update: Ahhhh my f*** belt!

Holy crap as reading this some guy just tried to take my donut at a tim hortons. That I literally just put down

Back when I trained at the gym I’d go right after work, it was winter and I had put a raw chicken breast in my pocket for dinner that night. I never used a lock because I never left anything in my locker except my old shit jacket. Well someone stole my chicken breast, lol.
I had to drive back to work to get another.
I guess he needed it more than me. I’m not sure I’d take raw meat though, lol.

Hell ya man. I'm glad you got it back. Knowing what they're worth I wouldve been losing my mind after I saw him with it
i didn't expect it to turn out smoothly. that guy didn't put up any fight when i asked him about it. otherwise things could've gotten ugly

Back when I trained at the gym I’d go right after work, it was winter and I had put a raw chicken breast in my pocket for dinner that night. I never used a lock because I never left anything in my locker except my old shit jacket. Well someone stole my chicken breast, lol.
I had to drive back to work to get another.
I guess he needed it more than me. I’m not sure I’d take raw meat though, lol.
share thy gainz with thou brethren lol

I can’t understand why someone would want to steal and then use a sweaty old lifting belt. 🤦‍♂️

When I was younger I left my beat up work boots on the front porch as the were really muddy. Someone actually took them. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
i can see how a belt (or a pair of boots) get stolen since there's actual functionality to it.
now...if we are talking people stealing used garments, that's just plain wrong lol 🤦‍♂️