Unusual Outdoor Workout

Cog

Trusted Member
Fair sized gas Honda auger
Wealthy East Indian Canuck born engineer had further thoughts about pad stability,entire backyard with a 30 inch wall facing the park
Six Postholes with a 9 inch auger
Sore low biceps and lats,serratus.
Upper traps and rear delts
In and out of the hole at least 4-5 times each hole
forearm bearing the torque gets fatigued,move in the knee.

Well.... I used to run a lawn with a push mower for 3 acres (5.5 hours) (Yeah, I know, don’t say it, kinda shunned upon, but In my defence.....I was wearing my work boots (although in bikini) . I’m serious....not a fan of farmer tans) Had some trees to plant, wood to pile, (got that all done) then fishing in the evening. (Hell, I even made dinner for company, and we even had sex 🤣) Just one of those regular days off 😄

Well.... I used to run a lawn with a push mower for 3 acres (5.5 hours) (Yeah, I know, don’t say it, kinda shunned upon, but In my defence.....I was wearing my work boots (although in bikini) . I’m serious....not a fan of farmer tans) Had some trees to plant, wood to pile, (got that all done) then fishing in the evening. (Hell, I even made dinner for company, and we even had sex 🤣) Just one of those regular days off 😄

" (Hell, I even made dinner for company, and we even had sex 🤣) Just one of those regular days off 😄 " lol you treat your company real well lol lol lol j/k

Well you had your PPE for your feet so AOK.:)

" (Hell, I even made dinner for company, and we even had sex 🤣) Just one of those regular days off 😄 " lol you treat your company real well lol
lol lol
" (Hell, I even made dinner for company, and we even had sex 🤣) Just one of those regular days off 😄 " lol you treat your company real well lol lol lol j/k
Yup she's a very hospitable host