Uneven pecs from a skeletal issue

Palmer1991

Trusted Member
My ribs n such are f'd. If i put one hand on my left pec and one on my right my left hand can overlap my right.
I had this issue once before and the idea was you can throw in an extra couple reps in some sets just focusing on your right... or option two, get big enough to where tge difference becomes minor.
I did both lol but since i have lost the suprahuman size, i can sometimes fool people ive never juiced now lol. So now im wondering if i should just stick to that idea or not
So my question is. Im doing a 4day workout week a.t.m. chest(two sets of dips for tris), back(2 sets of chin ups for bis), legs, shoulders.
I usually throw in a 5th day for muscle groups i want to be bigger, its always legs or chest lol. But should i throw in the 5th day being mainly focusing on my right pec or should i just do a full on chest day but do a couple extra reps in some sets focusing on my right pec?

I had this issue and switching to dumbbell press helped. Are the shape of your pecs naturally asymmetrical? Some people's pecs don't attach to their skeletal structure the same way and if that's the case not much you can do.

I had this issue and switching to dumbbell press helped. Are the shape of your pecs naturally asymmetrical? Some people's pecs don't attach to their skeletal structure the same way and if that's the case not much you can do.
They look like they are from different people lol
Even when super skinny so no pecs at all my left chest was like over an inch outwards compared to my right. So its not a muscle issue its bones n shit. So the idea is just make my right big enough to hide it. Just wondering what i could do to make my right grow much faster than my left.
Like reps=more for the most part but theres also reseach indicating 3 sets vs 4 doesnt do much more, and too many reps could do the opposite, i guess depending on fast n slow fibers.
Since getting big ive only had one person who has ever noticed, and man people try to criticize your physique when your bigger then them but i notice it everytime i look in the mirror.
I only use barbell for my first set(decline bench, not use on flat but ill add it in from time to time) for everything else i use barbell and machines. I just add a few extra reps on my last set for a few workouts. So just wondering what would be better
But ive also wondered if holding the weight in the position fornmy left actually works it out more for like flat bench dumbell so as i get bigger i just wantto hide it even better then i am now