Understanding Growth Hormone

Cumminstech2

Trusted Member
Edited because the first post didn’t come out as I wanted and I do not know how to delete it, please see below comment for details and GH write up. Any questions, don’t be shy..

Last edited:
Hello all, I decided to start a thread that summarizes the origins of the different pharmacuetical growth hormone options and what they are. For most beginners to GH, choosing which option to use can be difficult. The purpose of this thread isn’t to say which one is best and which ones are inferior, but simply to give you an understanding on the manufacturing of the different Pharma GHs and hopefully help you make a decision.

To start things off, we need to understand the differences between growth hormone itself, bio similar growth hormone, and generic growth hormone.

Growth hormone as most know by now is naturally produced by the pituitary gland and is necessary to stimulate growth in children. Somatropin is the man made equivalent of the growth hormone that we secrete naturally in our bodies. Somatropin itself is not growth hormone, but it is bio similar. Somatropin binds in the same way to the growth hormone receptors throughout the body as human growth hormone does. Somatropin is made using recumbent DNA technology and is an extremely expensive procedure, leaving only some top dog pharmacuetical companies with the abilities to produce it. These are what we consider 191aa growth hormone, because the 191 amino acid chains make it a similar match.

Some companies make 192aa growth hormone, which has 192 amino acid chains. These HGH options are not made with recumbent DNA technology and therefor are not a close match to the growth hormone that our body naturally produces, and is not recognized as growth hormone by our body. These options are typically made overseas in Asia and sold as generics. Our body also typically develops antibodies much faster to these generics, studies show typically around 4 months. The reason is that 191aa growth hormones are an exact sequence to what your body produces, where as 192aa growth hormones are not, so your body fights it.
This is the reason you will hear very experienced and knowledgeable guys say that generics aren’t real growth hormone. They simply are not, they are an inferior version of somatropin that does not match the bodies natural growth hormone chain. The body does not react to 192aa growth hormones the same way, and you do not get the benefits of what a real bio similar growth hormone would do.

So what factors determines the quality of the growth hormone you are about to buy, and how do you chose? There are a couple different factors that determine the quality of the somatropin. We will only be talking about somatropin in this thread since it has been established that generic hgh isn’t real hgh. The factors that contribute to a growth hormones quality are dimer content, the folding process, oxidation, and material handling after it is made.

As far as all the pharmacuetical growth hormones go, they are all structurally the same. If you put 1 chain of somatropin from Sandoz and 1 chain of somatropin from pfizer under a microscope, they are identical. They both also have no dimer content. Dimer content will be the first thing we talk about.

A Dimerization is a reaction where two of the same molecules react with eachother to form one. In this case, two singular somatropin chains would be interacting with eachother to form a dimer. This makes the somatropin itself unable to bind to your receptors properly. Dimer levels are an unwanted variable that can relate to possible side effects and less absorption of HGH. Let’s say you inject 1mg of hgh that is 50% dimer, theoretically only 50% of that HGH would be absorbable and you would only get the benefits of 0.5mg of HGH.

Say “A” represents the somatropin molecule, dimer would have this effect.

A + A = A2

A2 is no longer somatropin, and your body would not be able to process it as such. Instead it will try and process it through other means which results in unwanted side effects. When picking a growth hormone, you want to chose one with no dimer content.

So if all pharmacuetical somatropin is structurally the same with no dimer content, what makes them different? Well there are 3 contributing factors. The folding process, oxidation, and of course maybe the most important - handling after creation.

The folding process is the process they use to branch all 191 amino acids together to form the somatropin chain. This is what you end up with.

1598817894789.jpeg

I can’t tell you what the folding process is for each manufacture, that is way above everyone’s head that I’m able to talk to. Only the engineers who make it are privileged with that info, and I highly doubt that they would be willing to divulge it. What I can tell you is that although the folding process differs from lab to lab, the end somatropin chain is the same across the board. The sequence of the chain itself, and the molecular weight of the chain are identical between pharmacuetical companies. The folding process itself can have an effect on the strength of the composition of the chain, which is why people have a preference of some growth hormones over others. The folding process does have an effect on the end quality of the molecule.

The remaining factors would be oxidation, PH levels, and post creation handling. Oxidation doesnt necessarily have to be caused by oxygen. Oxidation is just a transfer of electrons from atom to atom and a break down of the structure of the chain. To prevent oxidation, a process called freeze drying is used. Temperature is lowered to freeze the product, and then followed by 2 drying steps to remove moisture from the product. This is all done to strengthen the chain and prevent degrading. A proper freeze dry cycle must occur after manufacturing to ensure that the chain remains strongly bonded and will not be degraded

PH levels are a very interesting one to get into because this is one of the only variables between the pharmacuetical companies that they care to divuldge. It’s also probably one of the most overlooked factors, and really one of the only factors that we are able to make a decision based off of.

Serostim Ph level7.4 - 8.5
Saizen Ph level6.5 - 8.5
Genotropin Ph level6.7
Norditropin Ph levelNot listed
Humatrope Ph level7.5
Omnitrope PH level5.1

So what does this mean for you choosing your growth hormone? The human body’s blood has a natural PH level of 7.4 and the closer the growth hormones PH level to your blood PH, the more easily absorbed and used it is. Your PH can go low as 7.35 or increase to a high of 7.45 but general rule and safe assumption is it sits right at 7.4

Of course the last step in the process is post creation handling. It is pretty safe to assume I do not have to go too in-depth with this as everyone is aware that growth hormone is very fragile and delicate. If you leave it baking in the sun, you are going to fuck it. If you leave it out of the fridge when it is premixed longer than what the manufacture says to leave it for, you are going to fuck it. If you mix it with something you shouldn’t mix it with, guess what your probably gonna fuck it.

It is also safe to assume that the manufacturers follow very stringent storage protocols to keep the growth hormone in optimal conditions. It is how the growth hormone is handled from that point on that you should be mindful of when purchasing. You want it to change hands as absolutely least as possible. Every new person it see’s introduces new variables on how it can be degraded or even destroyed. Make sure you buy from a reputable source who you trust in the handling, and then follow the exact recommended storage info once it is in your possession.

Yes, this is fantastic information, thank you for taking the time to post it!

Somebody has done their homework...

I searched high and low for a loophole, how can you get pharma quality GH without spending pharma dollars

the loophole doesn’t exist. Generic GH has its uses, but it’s not going to grow or change your body like pharma GH will.

I searched high and low for a loophole, how can you get pharma quality GH without spending pharma dollars

the loophole doesn’t exist. Generic GH has its uses, but it’s not going to grow or change your body like pharma GH will.

I have a feeling you are 100% correct.

This was an interesting read and I think it coincides with the comments and info on this thread

Attachments

• E6F942E4-1A64-409D-A1C5-72E822E47E24.png
    E6F942E4-1A64-409D-A1C5-72E822E47E24.png
    971.7 KB · Views: 10
the article cited was 2005. all the generic brands of that era are gone. not saying the generics today are good as pharma but im sure 192aa production is way past. 192aa gave welts, there has been reputable lab testing including in canada by forum members.
i think the discussion should be how close are generics to pharma? are some generics quality closer than other? are generics worth it?

the article cited was 2005. all the generic brands of that era are gone. not saying the generics today are good as pharma but im sure 192aa production is way past. 192aa gave welts, there has been reputable lab testing including in canada by forum members.
i think the discussion should be how close are generics to pharma? are some generics quality closer than other? are generics worth it?
I agree with this, if anybody has that experience or knowledge ; also what about Jintropin, this is the Chinese patented 191aa , it apparently is just as good as Lilly or Pfizer ;