Ufc 274

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
What do you guys think about this one? Im betting on the upsets this time. Im all in on Gaethje , hes one of my favorite fighters. Here's my underdog picks
Gaethje 2.30
Rua 3 to 1
Ferguson 4 to 1
Cerrone as well but hes the favorite

I think Gaethje wins too. Oliveira could pull off a slick sub but only if the fight gets to championship rounds.
I got Chandler winning against Tony. But I wouldn’t care either way.
I’d like to see Shogun win again. A legend for sure. Awesome in Pride.
I think the cerrone fight could go either way. Joes no slouch.

I only took tony because of the odds..haha
Rua use to be one of my favorites but never know with him,which version shows up and hes way past his prime

I won't be watching it, but I'll be pulling for Oliveira. I enjoy watching Gaethje fights, but I'm definitely not a fan of his. Plus, I kinda like do Bronx.

I always cheer for whoever is fighting Namajunas, so hopefully Esparza beats her for the second time.

I'd like to see Tony retire before he's taken too much damage (if that's not happened already).

I'd definitely like to see Shogun retire - his day ended a loooong time ago. I loved him back in the Pride days, but now I'd like to see him training other guys or something like that.

I've always thought Cowboy was a clown, and I've always enjoyed Lauzon - so I'll be pulling for Lauzon.

I never missed an event but so many of the greats are no longer fighting. The LHW division was always my favorite but when Glover Teixera is the champ and in the P4P top 10 something is fucked. You can't take away his recent wins and when he first entered he was a great fighter but like many, Chuck Liddell for example, he has a glass jaw. Maybe something changed as I haven't watched him fight in ages but I noticed early on he could hit like a truck and had slick moves but if he got hit he was F'ed.
Same with Oliveira - clearly talented but I never thought he could stand up to the hard hitters or top guys. Maybe he changed and became a better fighter but he always bored me silly or the competition got worse.
Nothing against the female fighters but if Nunez isn't fighting I don't watch them. She has thunder in her gloves.
If Ferguson is still like he was - he is one of the most talented guys in the ring. I would never bet against that man.
Rua vs. whoever - retire. How hard up is the UFC for good fights. These guys were legends but there comes a time they have to hand up their gloves. Will never forget when Rua was so confident against Jon Jones (who I think is the top three GOAT albeit fucked his career with stupidity) and even the announcers were telling Jones he had no chance - telling him to look at RUA's record. Well, Jones absolutely destroyed him. That was when Jones was hungry and was finishing guys.
Cerone vs. Lauzon - were incredibly exciting to watch in their day. I suspect the two won more event bonuses that any other 2 combined. Again, past their prime but will put on a show. No idea but if Cerone's hands and legs are working and Lauzon can't disrupt his rhythm he may get picked apart. If you can disrupt his rhythm he will get frustrated and Lauzon may get choke him unconscious.

That was an ambiguous answer but essentially I am saying I will watch but don't really care lol.

Olivera already lost the belt..lol. couldn't make weight. Hope he gets smashed too..lol

Olivera - Betting with my heart. Gaethje is fun but i am sick of brawls...i want technical fights
Rose - she is great...love her heart
Chandler - Ferguson needs a true beat down...forget what i said above...i want a brawl for this one
Rua- OSP should win, Rua is legend but too old...i will bet with my heart. Ha Ha good thing i am not putting money on this card
Lauzon - jitz for the win

I like this card...hope it actually lives up to the hype. I don't understand the Olivera weight miss. He weighted in at 155.5. you always get 1 lbs either way. It must be an Arizona commission rule?? if so really shitty way to lose title.

It's not an Arizona thing. It's a title match thing. If there is a belt on the line, there is no 1lb allowance for weight.. Which seems weird since there is allowance for literally every other fight.

It's not an Arizona thing. It's a title match thing. If there is a belt on the line, there is no 1lb allowance for weight.. Which seems weird since there is allowance for literally every other fight.
I just confirmed you are correct. Title fights are flat weight..i should have but never knew that. I just texted with someone who was backstage...there was mass confusion with the UFC as the electronic scale back stage that Olivera was provided to check himself with between the 2 weighing attempts turned out to be 0.5 different than the on-stage scale. Everyone thought he was good as he came back 2nd time and weighted 155, UFC sent him on stage and then it he missed. Big F-Up on all parts.

This card was fucken wack... Charles is still champ and rose's fight was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. Hats off to Micheal chandler 👌. This card had alot of hype and was a massive let down

This card was fucken wack... Charles is still champ and rose's fight was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. Hats off to Micheal chandler 👌. This card had alot of hype and was a massive let down
Often the best ones on paper are the worst ones in play.

So glad to se Oliveira win. This guys looking better every fight. Official or not, Oliveira's the king of the 155 'ers.

Hopefully Tony and Shogun retire, and Cowboy gets let go.

So glad to se Oliveira win. This guys looking better every fight. Official or not, Oliveira's the king of the 155 'ers.

Oliveira he’s probably my fat favourite fighter to watch right now. Technical in all aspects of the game. Get hit too much but that’s what makes him fun

Great ko for Tony and yes he should retire. Was a really fun fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oliveira he’s probably my fat favourite fighter to watch right now. Technical in all aspects of the game. Get hit too much but that’s what makes him fun

Great ko for Tony and yes he should retire. Was a really fun fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk