UFC 264 - McGregor vs Poirier 3

Saw a slow-mo of the break, looked nasty. This was one of the first cards in a while that perked my interest. Regret not watching

That kid definitely has a chin. Never saw anyone keep moving forward like that.
He definitely got robbed with the stoppage. Not surprised, herb dean worst ref in the game. Obviously herb had omalley finishing that fight.

Not sure what to say about yhe main event. Why does everyone keep snapping shin bones

Now that calf kicks are in fashion this will happen more and more. When you kick the body or thigh. The muscle etc. provide cushion for your shin when you check the lower leg its bone on bone And something has to give

The Thai kids train from a very early age kicking bamboo to calluses and strengthen the bones of the shin, most MMA guys would not have anywhere near this level of conditioning but kick with full power. Not smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that calf kicks are in fashion this will happen more and more. When you kick the body or thigh. The muscle etc. provide cushion for your shin when you check the lower leg its bone on bone And something has to give

The Thai kids train from a very early age kicking bamboo to calluses and strengthen the bones of the shin, most MMA guys would not have anywhere near this level of conditioning but kick with full power. Not smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. We're probably going to be seeing more of these type of injuries now that the calf kicks have become so popular - thanks to Benson Henderson.