Tvzion

Taureau

Administrator
Can somebody please tell me how it works and how to set it up?

I have the icon. I can open it. And there ends my skill level

Bull, do you have a little keypad or remote with keypad on the back of it, I use a minus remote because it has a mouse pointer. Keypads usually have a little knob or way of moving around the cursor.
The remote makes all the difference in the world, I use a minix. Install your VPN first on your android box, have you connected your android box to your internet yet?

That’s what the minix remote looks like I used a little keypad that cost $20 for a year and it is fine.
Which android box do you have?

Attachments

• 1A93A035-66B4-4B75-9F54-2C09A3C52917.jpeg
    1A93A035-66B4-4B75-9F54-2C09A3C52917.jpeg
    938.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6603DF89-B0F0-4FA6-A432-3BA094ECD374.jpeg
    6603DF89-B0F0-4FA6-A432-3BA094ECD374.jpeg
    902.9 KB · Views: 0
I mean what little tv box did you install the tvZion on. Just a word of advice - go to the real debrid website and buy a $13 euro 6 month membership. All of those apps work 90% better with real debrid - best streams to either stream or download. If you download ensure yournusing a VPN.

Couldn’t get it to work? I’m telling you if you do some reading at troypoint.com, it has. A lot of info but Tvzion is the best and I’ve tried them all but that is just my opinion.
Just stirring the pot, I was one of the leading beta testers for XBMC back in the day I use popcorn time now ( older version without VPN ) however this variant you fellas are speaking about sounds intriguing.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Can somebody please tell me how it works and how to set it up?

I have the icon. I can open it. And there ends my skill level
Bull - I would make a video with my cell of how it works and essynit is but the vid is too big. I can’t attach the files. If you tell me a way to show a vid on your forum I will show you.

I mean what little tv box did you install the tvZion on. Just a word of advice - go to the real debrid website and buy a $13 euro 6 month membership. All of those apps work 90% better with real debrid - best streams to either stream or download. If you download ensure yournusing a VPN.

I have a black buzz tv box, its all set up and works great. I am able to open lots of apps and watch shows
and for the buzz box I do have a remote with a mouse pad
however from what I hear tvzion is very good and wanted to be able to use that one as well

Bull,

Do you want me to make a video of using it and send it to your tutanota email?
If you open it and move the cursor over the movie or tv show you want, you can stream it or download it. It takes a bit of time getting used to it but in an hour it will be easy.

Bull,

Do you want me to make a video of using it and send it to your tutanota email?
If you open it and move the cursor over the movie or tv show you want, you can stream it or download it. It takes a bit of time getting used to it but in an hour it will be easy.

thank you for the offer

did you have to sign up to use it?
did you have to pay anything to use it?
I am very used to my buzz tv and can watch lots of shows but this one seems to be one you have to pay to use
so that is the part I am wondering about

thank you for the offer

did you have to sign up to use it?
did you have to pay anything to use it?
I am very used to my buzz tv and can watch lots of shows but this one seems to be one you have to pay to use
so that is the part I am wondering about
TvZion is free - make sure you didn’t get snbad copy. Get it off troypoint.com. You can pay $20 a year and get cached torrents, they cache them for you. It is not a pay program. The only thing needed is real debrid for it to work flawlessly

Youndont have to sign up to use it, just install and it works but it only works great with real debrid but that is the same with all the APK’s. Unlockmytv is another one that works flawlessly

If I was there, imwoukd have you set up and running working perfectly in 15 min. Obviously, without good internet None of these work well.

If I was there, imwoukd have you set up and running wo
rking perfectly in 15 min. Obviously, without good internet None of these work well.

My. Buzz tv works great. I have lots of apps to watch tv shows and movies

When I open Zion it has no shows or movies
When I do a search it finds nothing

Bull, I never found a program easier to use but companies make fakes. Either get it from their website or troypoint,p.com.
It is worth it. I can’t tell you why but it is faster than anything else which matters to me as I don’t have the greatest interest but I can get s basic 5-8 Mbps I can stream any 1080p. Tvzion makes everything easy and lets you pick only real debrid if you want to get rid of shitty streams that might buffer. Or be s bad guy and just slide over to the download option and you will have your 1 show in 5 minutes.

Bull, I never found a program easier to use but companies make fakes. Either get it from their website or troypoint,p.com.
It is worth it. I can’t tell you why but it is faster than anything else which matters to me as I don’t have the greatest interest but I can get s basic 5-8 Mbps I can stream any 1080p. Tvzion makes everything easy and lets you pick only real debrid if you want to get rid of shitty streams that might buffer. Or be s bad guy and just slide over to the download option and you will have your 1 show in 5 minutes.

any idea why my tvzion opens and is empty of any shows or movies?

any idea why my tvzion opens and is empty of any shows or movies?
other than a bad program - no. It auto updates or lets you control it so I would uninstall it, get it off troypoint.com and install it. It should work. I'm not familiar with that box but I have three different android boxes and they all work perfectly with that program.

other than a bad program - no. It auto updates or lets you control it so I would uninstall it, get it off troypoint.com and install it. It should work. I'm not familiar with that box but I have three different android boxes and they all work perfectly with that program.

I will give it a try. I also bought a new box and its bare bones. there is some kid on kijji that says he would set it up for me for $50