Turned away from onmen for high prolactin

Man, the more I hear on the boards about Onmen the more I'm starting to think they suck. Probably a good business model as far as sucking money out of mens wallets but seems like a bunch of dog shite as far as providing medical services for those in need.

The narrow focus is something akin to a garage that only does oil changes for people that have a feeling they need one but aren't really sure why or what the oil does. To qualify customers must have a Chevy, it must be blue and they must take the house brand 10w30 unless they put up with it for six months and then they might give you the factory recommended 5w20 that you can buy anywhere and works better to begin with.

Try to get referred and go through a endocrinologist for TRT instead. Then everything is covered from the hop, no consult fees and bs. Some of these clinics are a complete money grab Imo, some don't even treat you properly. Endos usually know their shit if you get a good one.

Try to get referred and go through a endocrinologist for TRT instead. Then everything is covered from the hop, no consult fees and bs. Some of these clinics are a complete money grab Imo, some don't even treat you properly. Endos usually know their shit if you get a good one.
Finding a good endo is hard. I spoke to one 2 days ago who said free test doesn't matter and my free test of 48 wouldn't give me hypogonadal symptoms.

Finding a good endo is hard. I spoke to one 2 days ago who said free test doesn't matter and my free test of 48 wouldn't give me hypogonadal symptoms.
I have about 4 good endo stories, by good I mean un fucking believable display of ignorance and apparent lack of basic mental competence. I've posted some of it on here before.

These stories were generated by first having to wait a loooong time to get in to see them being that 3 of them were "the best in the province". Like literally on paper the best, each were the head of the endo dept at the 3 biggest hospitals.

I would not have trusted a single one of them to .... fuck I can't even think of a witty little thing to say here. Astounding Idiots. That works.

Unfortunately that's a humungous "if" in the post above yours

Some guys self administer TRT, so they would have issues going anywhere if they get caught.
We’re not talking about cycling as much as TRT.
But you’re right, the ones that do travel on cycle have to account for that time they’re out of the country. Most guys try to pick spots where gear is OTC, or they front load a big amount before leaving. There are always the ones who will risk it and bring gear and pins with them.,.I’m not that one. I’m too chickenshit I guess lol.
The easy thing to do on prescribed TRT is inject before you go and just run test while away.

Anytime I’ve traveled with a take a brand new bottle with three or our pins. If I want more test I can take more.

The easy thing to do on prescribed TRT is inject before you go and just run test while away.

Anytime I’ve traveled with a take a brand new bottle with three or our pins. If I want more test I can take more.
Mind you my travel has only been within Canada.