Turned away from onmen for high prolactin

Mano

Actual Greek God
Trusted Member
Well got my response from onmen. As the titles reads, onmen said take a hike because my prolactin was 29 ug/L (<18 for reference range). It looks like high prolactin sides are similar but not exactly the same as low t sides (Ed, low libido) so that said, what's my next move? I picked up some P5P to see if it helps. And the research I did seemed like I shouldn't be worried about my health in any way when it come to a pituitary tumor, but would still feel the effects of the elevated prolactin. Trt docs in the US said less then 50 ug/L they won't even look at it as a concern. Onmen told me until you figure out what's going on with your prolactin they won't help me. So no trt for me for now.

Wonder what would cause elevated prolactin…We’re you on any 19nors recently before you went for bloodwork?

Wonder what would cause elevated prolactin…We’re you on any 19nors recently before you went for bloodwork?
Nope. That's what's puzzling to me. I don't know what caused it so I don't know how to deal with it.

I hear you there but having my insurance cover everything is pretty appealing if you ask me.
It’s so cheap, but yeah being covered by insurance would be nice. But 1 vial, of t250 is 20 weeks, so 2 ish vials a year. I’ll spend more than that including pins on a few beer and dinner on a patio with my wife and grandson at a resturant once, lol.

For someone that travels, having a script would be well worth the extra expense.
Self TRT is cheap, but the ability to jump on an airplane or drive across any border and not get arrested is priceless lol.
That is a great point if your a traveller. Never really thought about vacationing while on a cycle but I guess some people do.

That is a great point if your a traveller. Never really thought about vacationing while on a cycle but I guess some people do.
Some guys self administer TRT, so they would have issues going anywhere if they get caught.
We’re not talking about cycling as much as TRT.
But you’re right, the ones that do travel on cycle have to account for that time they’re out of the country. Most guys try to pick spots where gear is OTC, or they front load a big amount before leaving. There are always the ones who will risk it and bring gear and pins with them.,.I’m not that one. I’m too chickenshit I guess lol.

Some guys self administer TRT, so they would have issues going anywhere if they get caught.
We’re not talking about cycling as much as TRT.
But you’re right, the ones that do travel on cycle have to account for that time they’re out of the country. Most guys try to pick spots where gear is OTC, or they front load a big amount before leaving. There are always the ones who will risk it and bring gear and pins with them.,.I’m not that one. I’m too chickenshit I guess lol.
My bad I missed the TRT part but yea huge risk getting caught if you self administering TRT. I Never knew there was places where gear is OTC that’s awesome. I would definitely be In The chickenshit category no way I’m gonna risk that. Also didn’t know you can front load gear and it will still be just as effective. Thanks for bestowing that knowledge on me.

That's not really high prolactin, wheres the rest of the panel that you did. For all we no your estrogen dominance, or have thyroid issues etc could be lots of reasons. Ssri's can also increase prolactin, i notice lots of kids on anti depression meds lately. That can lower your dopamine and increase prolactin. Im just stating some other issues, thay could cause it.

For a trt hormone clinic to deny you for that is fucking pathetic. There suppose to help with hormone rehabilitation.

If your over 35 check out truebalance healthcare, talk to donna she will set u up with a clinic. If your not over 35 then ugl labs will have to be the route and you may luck out getting lab reqs from walk in clinics or using get maple to ensure your doing it correctly.

That's not really high prolactin, wheres the rest of the panel that you did. For all we no your estrogen dominance, or have thyroid issues etc could be lots of reasons. Ssri's can also increase prolactin, i notice lots of kids on anti depression meds lately. That can lower your dopamine and increase prolactin. Im just stating some other issues, thay could cause it.

For a trt hormone clinic to deny you for that is fucking pathetic. There suppose to help with hormone rehabilitation.

If your over 35 check out truebalance healthcare, talk to donna she will set u up with a clinic. If your not over 35 then ugl labs will have to be the route and you may luck out getting lab reqs from walk in clinics or using get maple to ensure your doing it correctly.
Ya I figured it wasn't super high but for the range they had it was high. E2 was good 72pmol/L. Not on SSRIs. Thyroid was good 2.55miu/L. Everything was good. I just don't get it. Does trubalance service MB?

Yes i believe they do all provinces. And if u have fresh labs they can use them to get u started.
Great. That's going to be a big middle finger to onmen when trubalance takes me on (hopefully). Do you have to be 35? Probably should have asked that because I'm not 35 yet.

Great. That's going to be a big middle finger to onmen when trubalance takes me on (hopefully). Do you have to be 35? Probably should have asked that because I'm not 35 yet.
I thought 35 was cut off, i cant be sure that was 3 years ago, call and ask and let us no.

Most run a cycle before going on vacation to be ripped or looking big when we go. Myself I don’t pin more or anything, just do my last pin 2 days before (just in case I get an infection) and just let nature do it coyrse while there. Normally there is already so much gear in my system I’d be no where near natural for like 3 weeks, lol.

I think I figured it out boys. It's allergy season for me and when I popped my Reactine this morning I thought... Are you the culprit?

Bingo. Antihistamines are shown to increase prolactin production.