Turmeric and curcumin - reasons to take

I'll add my own anecdote: Terry Naturally CuraPro Optimum is what my body responds best to, at 650mg once when I wake and once before bed. It takes a week or so to build up for me, but this brand and this dose has made an outstanding difference in my Endometriosis / Adenomyosis pain. I've tried turmeric, but for my needs, it has no effect. Same with curcumin at doses less than 600mg. 650-700 are the sweet spot for me, and doubling it to twice a day made even more difference.

This is Something Ive added in the past year that I feel works. I use the Life extension super bio cumin, which is made from bcm-95, the same as what msRH reccomended. I feel bcm-95 is the best absorbed, bioperine also helps alot with tumeric/ curcumin with absorption.

if you want to go the cheapest route - buy a bag of turmeric, take a tablespoon, mix in black pepper corns (at least 10), and a 1/2 to 1 table spoon of olive oil. Make a ball and swallow it down. Caps of curcumin are expensive and if you can afford it, I would do both but the former is cheap.

if you want to go the cheapest route - buy a bag of turmeric, take a tablespoon, mix in black pepper corns (at least 10), and a 1/2 to 1 table spoon of olive oil. Make a ball and swallow it down. Caps of curcumin are expensive and if you can afford it, I would do both but the former is cheap.

just tried this. i dont see me doing this every day long term. turmeric is strong shit. do you eventually start to smell like this?

just tried this. i dont see me doing this every day long term. turmeric is strong shit. do you eventually start to smell like this?
no, it doesn't bother me in the least. It isn't exactly tasty but I don't mind it.

Great advice. This works excellent. I tried it after reading this above. Thanks man.