Turinabol

Jkidd

Trusted Member
Hey there, it’s my first time using turinabol I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks (40mg ED) so far to kickstart a test, Deca cycle. I plan on taking it for another two weeks. It seems like it’s most optimal if used for 6-7 weeks so it’s a bit of a short exposure but I’m sure my liver won’t mind that. I’ve heard it’s kind of a slow acting oral and gives lean gains assuming your diet isn’t trash. But I haven’t really felt much from it, I sampled anavar from the same supplier for a week and I noticed strength increase and pumps were ridiculous, even holding my phone in my hand while laying down made me feel like my bicep was swelling haha. So is it just a “weak” steroid so to speak or do I just respond to anavar better than tbol? Or should I expect to wait another week or two to notice anything? Thanks for any input guys and gals

Hey there, it’s my first time using turinabol I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks (40mg ED) so far to kickstart a test, Deca cycle. I plan on taking it for another two weeks. It seems like it’s most optimal if used for 6-7 weeks so it’s a bit of a short exposure but I’m sure my liver won’t mind that. I’ve heard it’s kind of a slow acting oral and gives lean gains assuming your diet isn’t trash. But I haven’t really felt much from it, I sampled anavar from the same supplier for a week and I noticed strength increase and pumps were ridiculous, even holding my phone in my hand while laying down made me feel like my bicep was swelling haha. So is it just a “weak” steroid so to speak or do I just respond to anavar better than tbol? Or should I expect to wait another week or two to notice anything? Thanks for any input guys and gals
As for orals, and the goals you have I’d say there are better options

edit: this is assuming your goals are to have what looks like a lean bulk cycle ?

I agree now that there are better options but I figured I’d give tbol a chance, rolled the dice on that choice. Relatively new to cycling, so haven’t had the experience of trying a lot of things especially orals as I am more cautious of them. It seems to pretty lacklustre so far as another person mentioned.
yeah a lean bulk is the goal, but I’m also roofing this season so the choice of the oral had more to do with enhanced recovery and maybe some muscle preservation. As it is hard to get my calorie intake up as fast as my metabolism and calories burned increased over the last month or so.

I always found tbol to be lack luster. Some people say its like dbol without the water but my experience is its not even close. I have tried many labs tbol btw
Thanks for your reply, that’s kind of the impression I was getting from it so far. Def does something but nothing that noteworthy really

I agree now that there are better options but I figured I’d give tbol a chance, rolled the dice on that choice. Relatively new to cycling, so haven’t had the experience of trying a lot of things especially orals as I am more cautious of them. It seems to pretty lacklustre so far as another person mentioned.
yeah a lean bulk is the goal, but I’m also roofing this season so the choice of the oral had more to do with enhanced recovery and maybe some muscle preservation. As it is hard to get my calorie intake up as fast as my metabolism and calories burned increased over the last month or so.
MK 677 may be a good one for you. Look into it . It’s not liver toxic either like most orals but should still
Be cycled.

I will be the outlier on this one. Although it was in no way close to Dianabol, I found it suitable for my uses. I wanted a compound that gave me some gains as a kick start on a cycle -remember that theory- and I found it worked quite well without the water gains of Dianabol. I used it when I first experimented with Primo and found it to fit well, except for the pumps in my lower back. BP stayed low as opposed to Dianabol upping my BP. Four weeks to start. Four weeks give or take when I was at week twelve (very arbitrary) of the Primo run and two weeks when I was settling off the primo in the give or take last four weeks of my run, especially when I was running Primo for six months or so.
If the GDR could use it efficiently, I felt I might be able to.

Personally I'm not a fan of tbol at all. It's visual effects took 3 weeks to be seen. The strength gains were minimal If any. Only positive I saw was I didn't cramp anywhere near as much as var. That was running 50mg ed.

Personally I find var to be an excellent steroid. I feel great on it. I've set several PRs while running it, vascularity skyrockets, and the pumps are unbelievable. Literally only able to get halfway through bicep sets. Tbol can't compare to it in anyway In my mind. I'd spend the extra few bucks on var any day.

Personally I'm not a fan of tbol at all. It's visual effects took 3 weeks to be seen. The strength gains were minimal If any. Only positive I saw was I didn't cramp anywhere near as much as var. That was running 50mg ed.

Personally I find var to be an excellent steroid. I feel great on it. I've set several PRs while running it, vascularity skyrockets, and the pumps are unbelievable. Literally only able to get halfway through bicep sets. Tbol can't compare to it in anyway In my mind. I'd spend the extra few bucks on var any day.
I plan on running var near the end of my cycle :) I enjoy it very much as well. Definitely a top 3 compound for me based off the handful of things I’ve tried.

MK 677 may be a good one for you. Look into it . It’s not liver toxic either like most orals but should still
Be cycled.
I’ve used mk677 a couple times in the past from science.bio. Didn’t really find it did much for me, just added water weight. I am only 22 so I’m not really reaping the GH benefits, I prob have more than enough for recovery rn

Couldn’t have said it better

I've used Tbol a couple times. Once as a kicker and thought Dbol was better. Other times I used it mid or close to end of cycle as a pre w/o for a little extra boost, and thats when I liked it a lot, when I wasn't really expecting much from it other than some more endurance.

I’d gather based off of this thread; that Turinabol is inferior to most other orals , regardless of what your goals are , there are better orals. This is one I’ve never fucked with. And I love anavar, I love dbol, I love anadrol, I love superdrol, I love metribolone , I love methylsten, I love halo. Many orals are so good. Just after having used all of these I can’t really find a reason I’d ever personally need to run it.

I have 120 tabs of Tbol but haven't used it. Since using var for the first time in years at just 10 and 20 mg for a few weeks and my ALT going through the roof, I am too reluctant to use an oral. Theoretically, var should be easier on the liver than Tbol but does anyone have any experience taking it and checking their liver enzymes?
I am most likely never touching orals again as I look at lifting/growth as a marathon and don't mind waiting but I have two sachets of INNO tbol and 40 some tabs of INNO var that isn't being used. I am most likely just going to give them away unless I can use them safely.

All oral raise my liver enzymes of all orals I used anadrol was the worst anavar raised them but not nearly as bad as anadrol dbol winnie

I have 120 tabs of Tbol but haven't used it. Since using var for the first time in years at just 10 and 20 mg for a few weeks and my ALT going through the roof, I am too reluctant to use an oral. Theoretically, var should be easier on the liver than Tbol but does anyone have any experience taking it and checking their liver enzymes?
I am most likely never touching orals again as I look at lifting/growth as a marathon and don't mind waiting but I have two sachets of INNO tbol and 40 some tabs of INNO var that isn't being used. I am most likely just going to give them away unless I can use them safely.
Inno var I found very very smooth …