Turinabol or Anavar

As others have stated, Anavar is not taxing on the Liver, but the kidneys. In Europe Oxandrolone is commonly prescribed to children for a surprisingly long period of time. However, they do make them do urine tests every 6 weeks. I still take Tudca when I take Anavar.. just to be safe. I know some say to lay off the orals when you're over 45, but I don't see a problem running Anavar for short cycles once a year.

If I go primo on top of my trt (140mg of enanthate per week). How much and how long will I have to run it to gain 10lbs?
You will gain more by bumping your T up in my opinion. Primo is great but it's definitely slower than some other options, so you will need to be patient. I personally have seen decent results at 200 /200.. Like @ABMonkey said, go 1:1 then go up from there.

(Currently I'm 200mg T : 500mg Primo)

As others have stated, Anavar is not taxing on the Liver, but the kidneys. In Europe Oxandrolone is commonly prescribed to children for a surprisingly long period of time. However, they do make them do urine tests every 6 weeks. I still take Tudca when I take Anavar.. just to be safe. I know some say to lay off the orals when you're over 45, but I don't see a problem running Anavar for short cycles once a year.
What is considered a short cycle for the anavar? And how long can i run the primo?

If I go primo on top of my trt (140mg of enanthate per week). How much and how long will I have to run it to gain 10lbs?
I will use primo at 160mg to keep the math simple.

140mg + 160mg = 300mg or 0.3g
You ask for 10lbs so thats 454gx10 = 4540grams Ă·0.3g = 15133 weeks to gain 10lbs
So over 290 years to gain 10lbs injecting 0.3g a week

Of course this is just an estimate. I didn't take into account how much the oil weighs in each shot.

I was watching a Leo Rex video recently in which he made a comment which I was hoping someone can validate. He stated that Tbol caused less stress on the liver and kidneys than Anavar. Thinking of using one of these compounds preferably the safer of the two. Thoughts?
i take both and lipids are fine

What is considered a short cycle for the anavar? And how long can i run the primo?
Short oral would be 4 weeks, long would be 8 (Proviron can go double that). I'd say 6 is definitely safe. And don't get me wrong, there is still toxicity to the liver when taking Anavar, but Asprin and alcohol have toxicity too. If you've had liver issues in the past don't touch it. Some guys run primo for a year, I'm currently doing 20-24ish weeks. I base my cycles on time of year/vacation and so on. I would also recommend just starting with Primo, if you're on TRT you already know how you feel off test, so then just add 1 at a time so you can log your response. Add Var in the middle or end. I split my dose of Anavar as it has a relatively short half-life.

That has many variables...Length of time training, if you are already ready for the Olympian stage, then many years to gain 10 lbs.

Chris Bumstead is an example, he does everything right and this year he figures he gained 5-6 lbs, but he is already elite and has to stay in a weight class. Maybe even losing a bit oif muscle to stay in 240 lb range. But most guys if they gain 6 lbs of muscle after training a long time is a victory.

If a newbie could be done in a year, i am talking muscle, not WEIGHT, very different.
I can gain 10 lbs in one day, but i am 280 lbs most times and as a percentage that is quite low, but give me a pizza and some sausage and the food i eat daily, i can jump or drop 10 lbs quickly.

Genetics is a huge thing as well. If you are built to hold muscle and have not been eating enough and training half assed, then get food going and training going and add in some vitamin J, you will grow muscle very quickly. If you have been busting hump and eating great and cycling, it will take a lot longer.

Gear will make you gain, absolutely, try taking no gear, and eat for a month all you want, then be taking gear that same time, a very different picture emerges, so many guys' say food is the anabolic, don't kid yourself....lol...Food helps with anabolism, but gear is what piles the muscle on that you are not meant to have, make no mistake about it.
Primo is a very very slow process, but a good road to be on and definitely will make the gains stick around when off cycle and not disappear like dbol, or test or many other items we take.

SOOOO, eat an excess amount of calories, about 10-15 % above maintenance and train hard and heavy, low reps and high weight, then higher reps and high weight and stick to the basics, you will grow. Consistency is key.
Now im done as this post has been milked dry with many good advices by the guys here, and its becoming redundant now.
Get to work and bust hump and see what happens.

That has many variables...Length of time training, if you are already ready for the Olympian stage, then many years to gain 10 lbs.

Chris Bumstead is an example, he does everything right and this year he figures he gained 5-6 lbs, but he is already elite and has to stay in a weight class. Maybe even losing a bit oif muscle to stay in 240 lb range. But most guys if they gain 6 lbs of muscle after training a long time is a victory.

If a newbie could be done in a year, i am talking muscle, not WEIGHT, very different.
I can gain 10 lbs in one day, but i am 280 lbs most times and as a percentage that is quite low, but give me a pizza and some sausage and the food i eat daily, i can jump or drop 10 lbs quickly.

Genetics is a huge thing as well. If you are built to hold muscle and have not been eating enough and training half assed, then get food going and training going and add in some vitamin J, you will grow muscle very quickly. If you have been busting hump and eating great and cycling, it will take a lot longer.

Gear will make you gain, absolutely, try taking no gear, and eat for a month all you want, then be taking gear that same time, a very different picture emerges, so many guys' say food is the anabolic, don't kid yourself....lol...Food helps with anabolism, but gear is what piles the muscle on that you are not meant to have, make no mistake about it.
Primo is a very very slow process, but a good road to be on and definitely will make the gains stick around when off cycle and not disappear like dbol, or test or many other items we take.

SOOOO, eat an excess amount of calories, about 10-15 % above maintenance and train hard and heavy, low reps and high weight, then higher reps and high weight and stick to the basics, you will grow. Consistency is key.
Now im done as this post has been milked dry with many good advices by the guys here, and its becoming redundant now.
Get to work and bust hump and see what happens.
Thank you for making the effort with this reply. We've all heard such questions once we've been around a while. Often it is met with a short terse reply. Honestly I think their is some basis to defend such replies but advice laying it all out like this is a classy move as well.

You will gain more by bumping your T up in my opinion. Primo is great but it's definitely slower than some other options, so you will need to be patient. I personally have seen decent results at 200 /200.. Like @ABMonkey said, go 1:1 then go up from there.

(Currently I'm 200mg T : 500mg Primo)
I've been running the same 200 Test / 200 Primo per weeks for around 3 months already and I like it. I aromatize alot even on basic trt I actually have to go under 100mg/week if I don't wanna have to use AI. With this current test/primo ratio I don't need any AI and feel great.
Any idea how long I could realistically run this for?