Tudca

Yea they went up. Lol try getting some N2Gaurd time if ordering they were all sold out .. I found the zon had the cheapest price for tudca

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on correct doesage .It mentioned 20 mg per kg of body weight. So let's say for a 200lb guy that's 7 tabs daily and.only 60 in a bottle that's a 1.5 week supply .

Not a benefit to the labs that sell Tudca but I would use other liver supplements. Tudca did nothing for me (based on liver enzyme results) but that does not mean it is useless - it could do wonders for some. Sam-e, ginger, R-ALA, and phosphatidyl choline are an excellent combo. Sam-e by itself is the go to for most vets when animals have liver issues. Ginger is cheap and protects your liver from many toxins, it is also an excellent anti-inflammatory which is one of the mechanisms of damage to your body.
There are a few studies on Tudca showing some liver protection against toxic substances but it is more the go to for specific diseases of the liver at the hospital at least from my reading.

Each to their own but if I was you, I would rotate a couple liver supps at a time. Surprisingly BPC157 (peptide) shows promise for liver health and protection. Do a quick search and you can read for hours.