TUDCA

Rocky

Trusted Member
Sorry to hear @rated_rko. Also glad you are back on track now.

That is very correct @Rocky it has a lot of other benefits other than the Main one that is Liver health. I have been on it since we started, on 500mg/day. Other than dropping my ALT & AST, it also kept my Diabetes in check. Mixing it with SR9009 at 10mg e4hrs it completely brought me back to a1c's in the low 5s
Interesting, maybe that’s why my blood sugars are so low
my fasting blood sugars are high 3’s and a1c is 4 too

Interesting, maybe that’s why my blood sugars are so low
my fasting blood sugars are high 3’s and a1c is 4 too

Yes that is probably why.

The incubation of free fatty acids with β cells has been shown to initiate type II diabetes. Reduction of ER stress by administration of TUDCA significantly reduced the effects of the free fatty acids on the β CELLS.

Check out more of how that works in this snippet of the article DIABETES.

flexappeal

Good new info for me about blood sugars. Being on TRT brings it to the top of the range.

On a side note a good friend of mine has fatty liver disease and I've implored him to try TUDCA. It's bad enough he won't even drink alcohol anymore(not that is the end of the world lol)

TinyTim79

Trusted Member
Good new info for me about blood sugars. Being on TRT brings it to the top of the range.

On a side note a good friend of mine has fatty liver disease and I've implored him to try TUDCA. It's bad enough he won't even drink alcohol anymore(not that is the end of the world lol)
I am ordering Tudca for the first time... already taking NAC at 600mg/day
What's a good dose of Tudca to combine with that?

Tudca is a much better supplement for over all health from PEDs, alcohol or drugs. It has a plethora of other benefits as well. NAC is a good supplement but doesn't measure up to Tudca. I personally take Tudca on a regular basis @500mg/day on and off PEDs.

Last edited:
I am ordering Tudca for the first time... already taking NAC at 600mg/day
What's a good dose of Tudca to combine with that?
When you want to order Tudca and pins at the same time, just put a not on your Buyneedles order and we will send you we can either send you a code to use for Tudca or you can let us know the email your account on Tudca is and we can create your order for you.