trump Election Loss Meme's

Man, it is well documented that ISIS was loded up with American weapons under Obama. Jesus Christ.
I just hope they declassify EVERYTHING over the next few weeks. There is a reason John Brennan is shitting his pants n
I didn't know that Obammy supplied ISIS.
ISIS was primarily Sunni.
Obama attended a Wahabi Madras,correct?

Isis was 100% american creation. So when isis showed up, that was america as far as i am concerned.
Concluding that ISIS, which emerged from the CIA backed rebel fighters under Bin Laden is not the same thing as saying the U.S. aided ISIS. I agree that the U.S,. should have kept their nose out of that conflict from the beginning, and far earlier.

@resilient1
If you can’t concede that this isn’t appropriate, I don’t know what to think of you.
Politics aside he’s making these children visibly uncomfortable which is not ok

Did I not already respond to your previous question about this? I never condoned it, never said it was appropriate, what is that you want me to say? It's not appropriate, but again, I don't believe there was any malicious intent. And, as I already said, I'm sure he's been well advised to keep more distance. Is this some desperate attempt to redeem trump? lol

Did I not already respond to your previous question about this? I never condoned it, never said it was appropriate, what is that you want me to say? It's not appropriate, but again, I don't believe there was any malicious intent. And, as I already said, I'm sure he's been well advised to keep more distance. Is this some desperate attempt to redeem trump? lol
No I just don’t understand how anyone can support such a weirdo.
It’s downright creepy and wrong.
Just because you don’t believe there isn’t any malicious intent it doesn’t make it ok.
If you are a democrat/lib ok whatever but to try to make an excuse for this behaviour is pretty fucked if you ask me.

I guess it just gives me a better idea of who I’m dealing with. Joes creepiness has nothing to do with Trump or trying to redeem him

No I just don’t understand how anyone can support such a weirdo.
It’s downright creepy and wrong.
Just because you don’t believe there isn’t any malicious intent it doesn’t make it ok.
If you are a democrat/lib ok whatever but to try to make an excuse for this behaviour is pretty fucked if you ask me.

I guess it just gives me a better idea of who I’m dealing with. Joes creepiness has nothing to do with Trump or trying to redeem him

Who you're dealing with? I know what you're implying, and I'm not impressed, nor will not tolerate such insinuations. Three times I've said it wasn't appropriate. If you want to continue this discussion msg me directly.

My take on this whole argument is I find it amazing that today, with all the information available to us, the media can still manipulate us so easily by distracting the whole world with a bogus election. Have everyone fighting and arguing over this while at the same time the United Nations are preparing to turn us into their property. Fuck me. We are doomed. Haha
Perhaps it is time for a cleansing. Guess thats why they refer to us as Useless Eaters.

HahHahahaa you gotta be kidding me
Ya man not like almost every guy on the planet has talked that way with other guys.... crazy stuff!
OMG.A wealthy man had a bunch of hos hanging around.

Reactions: 3ml

Lmao!! Dude, picture if you were a billionaire! Let’s insert “wife” who is signed up basically like a contract. She knows who she’s with. She wants the lavish lifestyle then she take everything that comes her way. You don’t think 90% of all rich people, heck even your favourite hockey player ain’t doing this shit? Heck he’s a dude with a pecker and tones of money and does what he pleases. Melania was the side. She signed into it. As much as the media thinks Trumps a pig. They didn’t make the movie “Ron Burgundy” for no reason. Even the top anchor dudes and women are whores lol. Cuomo is riding the sausage trains with his CNN gig since he swings that way.

Who you're dealing with? I know what you're implying, and I'm not impressed, nor will not tolerate such insinuations. Three times I've said it wasn't appropriate. If you want to continue this discussion msg me directly.
Lol ease up there man. Why so defensive? Is 3ml poking a wound?