Trudeua's new proposed gun laws

Anyone actually get a handgun registered to them since this BS started?

My transfer papers have been with the ALberta CFO for over 2 weeks now. Getting worried...

Looks like imports will be stopped as of Aug 19th for handguns

Looks like imports will be stopped as of Aug 19th for handguns

And this was done without properly going through pariliment AGAIN... Every fucking liberal who agrees with this shit is less than dog shit to me ... They are willing to bipass pariliment if it meet their needs.

At this point, Truduea and all his ass pounding buddies should be publicly hung.

It's not about guns, its not about gangs, its not about preserving life for these twisted liberal fuckwads, its all about their personal wealth and power.

On a side note, be ready for a massive increase on food prices due to their retarded fertilizer laws now.

hang everyone last one of them and live stream it for free...

And if anyone wants to know how this passed without going through pariliment--> The minister incharge of importing/exporting literally said "I can ban the important of anything I want too".. . identical to that loser kid we all knew growing up who if they didn't get what they wanted would say "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home".

on a side note, if these liberals have done anything good it is they exposed a bunch of loop holes within our parliment/government that need to be fixed so they can not be fucked with again

And this was done without properly going through pariliment AGAIN... Every fucking liberal who agrees with this shit is less than dog shit to me ... They are willing to bipass pariliment if it meet their needs.

At this point, Truduea and all his ass pounding buddies should be publicly hung.

It's not about guns, its not about gangs, its not about preserving life for these twisted liberal fuckwads, its all about their personal wealth and power.

On a side note, be ready for a massive increase on food prices due to their retarded fertilizer laws now.

hang everyone last one of them and live stream it for free...

And if anyone wants to know how this passed without going through pariliment--> The minister incharge of importing/exporting literally said "I can ban the important of anything I want too".. . identical to that loser kid we all knew growing up who if they didn't get what they wanted would say "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home".
They know exactly what they are doing, this way they can keep pushing ban date and don't have to pay a penny to buy them back - just like with the AR15's.

No matter who is in power this would be the case, blaming it on liberals is just a trap to keep you thinking the other parties are any different IMO.

They know exactly what they are doing, this way they can keep pushing ban date and don't have to pay a penny to buy them back - just like with the AR15's.

No matter who is in power this would be the case, blaming it on liberals is just a trap to keep you thinking the other parties are any different IMO.

I disgree... I've never seen a conseevative govenrment bring in more gun control or really ban anything.. Or impose new laws to cripple citizsens fincinailly. I'm sure there is an example or two of this floating around, but its not a general thing for conservative governments.

I disgree... I've never seen a conseevative govenrment bring in more gun control or really ban anything.. Or impose new laws to cripple citizsens fincinailly. I'm sure there is an example or two of this floating around, but its not a general thing for conservative governments.
What is there current stance on the handgun ban? have they said they are going to repeal it?

What is there current stance on the handgun ban? have they said they are going to repeal it?

I have asked the same thing... Not every person running for the federal consertative position has stated their feelings or their plans to address the issue.. I follow pierre pouliver on facebook and instagram. I have never seen him post or make a statement about the gun laws or the new proposed ones etc.. I actually emailed his office, send a message to them on facebook and instagram asking for his position on the issue. I got no response.. Peirre seems willing to give his stance on anything and everything and give it honestly.. so it was very frustrating for me to get response.. I even called him out on it on one of his posts on facebook. At that point several epople messaged me giving me a link to his stance on whats been happening with the gun laws and he is quite opposed to what's happening and the new proposed laws how they won't actually curb any gun violence and we need to actually address the issues --> gangs, smuggled guns etc.. He has also said he will repeal the new laws.

It still bothers me that he is not more open with his opinioin.

I am unsure about the other ppl running for the the fed position what their stance on guns is. They have said enough about other things and their history has made me decide I will not be voting for them. I don't need ot know what their stance on guns laws is, there is enough about them I have already decided they will not get my vote.

I think we also have something happening in politics lately where the people running for party leaderships/preimeres/ MLA's etc are not actually true to the foundation of their parties. Doug Ford is a perfect example. He is simply not conserativie. Jean Charreste is another who is not at all a conservative. These people fall into the "I'll say anythign to get elected". I will not lump them into liberla/NDP/Conservative since they don't actually refelct those basic believes. of the party itself.

Interestinglyu enough is that 30 years ago, the liberals were actually more conservative then today's conservatives. The 2 parties have essentially flipped since 30 or 40 years ago.

I have asked the same thing... Not every person running for the federal consertative position has stated their feelings or their plans to address the issue.. I follow pierre pouliver on facebook and instagram. I have never seen him post or make a statement about the gun laws or the new proposed ones etc.. I actually emailed his office, send a message to them on facebook and instagram asking for his position on the issue. I got no response.. Peirre seems willing to give his stance on anything and everything and give it honestly.. so it was very frustrating for me to get response.. I even called him out on it on one of his posts on facebook. At that point several epople messaged me giving me a link to his stance on whats been happening with the gun laws and he is quite opposed to what's happening and the new proposed laws how they won't actually curb any gun violence and we need to actually address the issues --> gangs, smuggled guns etc.. He has also said he will repeal the new laws.

It still bothers me that he is not more open with his opinioin.

I am unsure about the other ppl running for the the fed position what their stance on guns is. They have said enough about other things and their history has made me decide I will not be voting for them. I don't need ot know what their stance on guns laws is, there is enough about them I have already decided they will not get my vote.

I think we also have something happening in politics lately where the people running for party leaderships/preimeres/ MLA's etc are not actually true to the foundation of their parties. Doug Ford is a perfect example. He is simply not conserativie. Jean Charreste is another who is not at all a conservative. These people fall into the "I'll say anythign to get elected". I will not lump them into liberla/NDP/Conservative since they don't actually refelct those basic believes. of the party itself.

Interestinglyu enough is that 30 years ago, the liberals were actually more conservative then today's conservatives. The 2 parties have essentially flipped since 30 or 40 years ago.

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/firearms - pretty straight forward for these guys and its been like this the past 3 years, if politicians cant lay it out like this they lose my trust but thats just me.

do you have a link of PP saying he will repeal the ban?

Harper got rid of the gun registry. Trudeau brought it back in.

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/firearms - pretty straight forward for these guys and its been like this the past 3 years, if politicians cant lay it out like this they lose my trust but thats just me.

do you have a link of PP saying he will repeal the ban?

The problem with parties like the People's party is that they are such a small party, they will never will enough seats to do anything. We have several parties like this in Alberta. I like them and they have appeal, but all they do is divide the conservative vote.. We truly just need a conservative leader who is actually consertvatite and wanting to serve the country not themself.

No I don't have that link off hand. I just got in from 3 hours of weed whacking and grass cutting. Did you try to google?

Harper got rid of the gun registry. Trudeau brought it back in.
Harper.. Harper stated it truly was nothing more than a expense on the tax payer.

Ask any RCMP or cop. When the registry existed, not once do they use it when responding to calls. They are trained to assume everyone is armed and every residence has guns and weapons.

The problem with parties like the People's party is that they are such a small party, they will never will enough seats to do anything. We have several parties like this in Alberta. I like them and they have appeal, but all they do is divide the conservative vote.. We truly just need a conservative leader who is actually consertvatite and wanting to serve the country not themself.

No I don't have that link off hand. I just got in from 3 hours of weed whacking and grass cutting. Did you try to google?
That is a self full-filling prophecy and they would have to have a large vote or percentage to "divide the conservative vote" so its either one or the other in terms of being small. And no, I'm not trying to be hostile but if you can't find one thats okay đź‘Ť

That is a self full-filling prophecy and they would have to have a large vote or percentage to "divide the conservative vote" so its either one or the other in terms of being small. And no, I'm not trying to be hostile but if you can't find one thats okay đź‘Ť

It's happened in Alberta a few times where those small parties took off the needed # of voters during a vote.

Did you google pierre's stance on firearms? I just did and got the info you asked for.

In the last election if the conservatives voted for o’toole instead of the offshoot party, we would have had a conservative minority.

Won’t ahve this issue this time with Pierre.

Harper.. Harper stated it truly was nothing more than a expense on the tax payer.

Ask any RCMP or cop. When the registry existed, not once do they use it when responding to calls. They are trained to assume everyone is armed and every residence has guns and weapons.
Legal gun owners are not the issue.
Now if the legal guns were getting into the black market, I could see the reason to control it more, but in Canada they simply are not. Our illegal weapons are imported.