Trudeau's Crazy COVID Plan?

I have lived in communism where rich people like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Clintons and Nancy Pelosi etc. control average people and it all starts with FEAR. First there is fake news to make people against one another separating us with religion, race and gender the smaller groups we are in, the better it’s for the Government (easier to control us). The government wants us in war against one another so we the people don’t look at the main picture of who is really behind it all (government) so while we in the war against one another like (coronavirus or Floyd's death) and so on, they’re behind the scene making the world communism).
nothing you said is true except where you came from. communism came about under an emperor. saying gates and bezos are crypto commies is stupid.

It might’ve started in the Emperor times and it dose say that it ended in 1991. I have been to Russia in 2000 and couple other times after words and it is still there. Where you have to stand in long lines for hours for 1 roll for the whole household for toilet paper in 40 below zero, where you have no option of where you want to work or leave the country, where you don’t have a freedom of speech and having your own religion that sounds pretty much communism to me.

Is Russia really that bad? Part of me always thought it'd be cool to spend a few years in Moscow or St. Petersburg. You're destroying my romantic notions about Russia @Annika 😔

My god I hope they don’t bring in a universal benefit,
It’s tough getting people to work when CERB was at its peek.
I don’t pay min wage for counter staff, but a lot didn’t think it was worth applying in person fir $16 an hour. $14.25 is standard wage for the counter job I pay $16 to start.
I got a couple emails from prospective hires stating just that, plus out of 120+ that applied only about 10 came in.

But in all reality I have no choice as to what will happen, so I’ll just play it by ear.
I am afraid that there will be a ubi. It’s going to be scary for all. The lowlifes and the welfare cases will be jumping for joy and we the hard working folk will be paying out our asses. But hey Trudeau and the Libtards knows what they're doin lmao.

Is Russia really that bad? Part of me always thought it'd be cool to spend a few years in Moscow or St. Petersburg. You're destroying my romantic notions about Russia @Annika 😔
Good question. Every time I see a vid about Russians on YouTube. It’s either Russian road rage or Dunk Russians. They sure make it look ghetto lol

It’s very historical and the scenery is beautiful. You just got to be careful the people themselves are very nice there are jest being controlled by mafia so if you see like a man dressed in block at the restaurant sitting at the corner table don’t look at them and you would be OK oh and you have to hide your wallet because if you’re not local it’s easier for you to get robbed. If you go there make sure you have the connections there. I forgot to mention don’t smile at people to them that it’s offensive but ever country has their own rules. Pretty much stay to yourself until you get to know someone that you can trust.

Funny you mention the smiling. I listened to a podcast on the weekend about the first McDonald's they opened in Russia. The employees thought it was very strange when they were told to smile at customers, and the customers themselves weren't sure how to react.

I would have a hard time with that, it just comes so naturally here.

I am afraid that there will be a ubi. It’s going to be scary for all. The lowlifes and the welfare cases will be jumping for joy and we the hard working folk will be paying out our asses. But hey Trudeau and the Libtards knows what they're doin lmao.

I'm sure this will be controversial, and the economics are over my head, but this dude is predicting hyperinflation in Canada.

ubi is supposed to be cheaper than current welfare, by cutting out all the administration and just paying everone it reduces welfare costs. Liberals are all about big government. they wont do anything that costs govt workers jobs. thats their true base

It might’ve started in the Emperor times and it dose say that it ended in 1991. I have been to Russia in 2000 and couple other times after words and it is still there. Where you have to stand in long lines for hours for 1 roll for the whole household for toilet paper in 40 below zero, where you have no option of where you want to work or leave the country, where you don’t have a freedom of speech and having your own religion that sounds pretty much communism to me. Have you been to other countries?
yup. lots, including china and cuba. ive seen thing caused by poverty and oppression that bother me every day. alot worse than caused by shortages. if you want to call post communist russia communist, fine. doesnt prove their is a international conspiracy of billionaires trying to make the world communist. just shows democracy rules.

opinions arent facts

thats a narrative, not a fact. so its probably bs. its just virtue signalling.

most canadians have families. thats a fact. most people raising and supporting families want the opportunity to get ahead so their children can have the opportunity to reach their aspirations. not a fact but maybe a logical conclusion. the middle class is the engine of a nations wealth generation. fact. so it doesnt matter to me if funnelling people into the middle class requires govt intervention or non intervention. if ubi does, fine. if it doesnt, drop it.
Truthfully I think you masterbate as you type your replies while you troll on here.
So I’m done with you.

I have been to 24 countries I believe I’ve seen a lot out there. I have witness the communism and how it starts its were rich people take control of average people so they get more money in their own pocket it works like that in a lot of countries. The ‘free’ country’s will be next it’s all about greed.
wow. you look so young. never thought you were old enough to see the fall of siagon.

I’m 34 thank you for the compliment 😃 I traveled a lot because my father was a doctor. A lot of times he worked in other countries training medical teams with updating equipment and procedures he was the author of medical books, professor, regular doctor and OB/GYN.
so you werent even born when the last country fell into communism.

No but I’ve been in a lot of communist countries. What are you talking about? What does it have to do with what I originally posted on here? I do read a lot it’s called history books lol
i apologize. i thought you were inferring that you witnessed communist take overs but i am going to disagree with how it does occur. none of the communist take overs where orchestrated by the wealthy. they were the biggest losers. you imply that they were free countries to begin with and they werent.