TRT trough - how low is normal?

I do think Ive felt best with E2 based on labwork around the 80-90 pmol range.
I think back to when sex has been the best and the easiest erection wise and it correlates back to around those lab values.
Funny thing is my Free T was quite different on those labs (525 & 929 pmol) and it was my E2 that stayed similar (87 & 82 pmol).
So I do believe E2 needs to be in a certain range despite what this new trend is of E2 doesnt matter at all...

I read from a TRT Dr. in the UK where he did in fact state or reference to a study that showed that the penile tissue is high in estrogen receptors and if you saturate them, you can in fact desensitize it and the smooth tissue in the penis will not relax like its supposed to. He also stated that the opposite is true if you do not have sufficient E2. That and he stated this effect is regardless to having all the T levels in the world more /less and that there is a range for E2 for a reason. That seemed to hit home and make complete sense to me. So he said many of his patients do better alot of time on less T once he can convince them and change there mentality of more is better. He was also a fan of micro dosing small daily T & HCG and micro doses of Aromasin only if required prepared by a compounding pharmacy. I tried to get on with him via Zoom, but he said he would have to meet face to face for the initial consolation to make it legit and there on after could do it remote no problem as he had many form out of country.

That being said for me with low SHBG, there isn't going to be a change of getting mid to higher range free T, and have E2 in a reasonable range without the use of some sort of control / aromatase inhibitor. The only thing left to try is go to 15mg T every day for 105mg/week and see how that goes. If I lower my T dose any more, I feel then thats starting to negate the point and benefits of being on TRT to feel well and restore some of the lost things.
If you are going to drop to every day why not use propionate? I've been playing around with this lately, and while many use it eod, I feel it would suit me best as daily use.

Wrt to E2, I'm exactly the same. It doesn't matter if my FT is 600 or 900, I feel best when my E2 remain as close to 82 as possible. I did weekly bloods for over a year, and the one thing I consistently noticed is that E2 out of range threw everything off.

If you are going to drop to every day why not use propionate? I've been playing around with this lately, and while many use it eod, I feel it would suit me best as daily use.

Wrt to E2, I'm exactly the same. It doesn't matter if my FT is 600 or 900, I feel best when my E2 remain as close to 82 as possible. I did weekly bloods for over a year, and the one thing I consistently noticed is that E2 out of range threw everything off.
Ive entertained that idea of prop if doing daily small shots.
I get script Delystestryl and benefits cover it so thats probably the only reason.
If I was doing this on my own then id just get prop instead of enth.