TRT Treatment costs per month?

MagnusPrime

Trusted Member
Hey everyone,
I wanted to get an idea as to what were the TRT Treatment costs per month. (Men's health clinic and other options in the GTA)
I need to call a few places listed in the sticky this week to book some sort of consultation but the curiosity has gotten to me.
I'd appreciate any ballpark cost or average that anyone could provide just to get a figure range.
I am self employed and I don't have benefits. I was to see if legit options are available before turning to the UGLs.
Thank you
-Magnus

EDIT: I'm adding some prices for TRT to give people an idea what the rough estimate is from what I saw in this thread.

Oldguyjiujitsu
"In AB, TRT clinic is $350 annually and $160 at the 6 month check in. In between bloodwork for test or estrogen levels are free. Test C is $55 per vial and good for 10 weeks at 100mg per weeks"

Randy
"In Ontario a 10ml bottle of Cypionate is like $45 at Costco.I am a senior so pay nothing.You can do a clinic for TRT to get on a perscription and then take prescription box with you to a walk-in clinic and they will renew it usually"

flexappeal
"I was referred to a men’s clinic in my area which didn’t cost me anything then just the prescription cost which as you can see varies from around $45-$65. With benefits the test is usually 12-14 for me."

Last edited:
In AB, TRT clinic is $350 annually and $160 at the 6 month check in. In between bloodwork for test or estrogen levels are free. Test C is $55 per vial and good for 10 weeks at 100mg per weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Ontario a 10ml bottle of Cypionate is like $45 at Costco.I am a senior so pay nothing.You can do a clinic for TRT to get on a perscription and then take prescription box with you to a walk-in clinic and they will renew it usually

I was referred to a men’s clinic in my area which didn’t cost me anything then just the prescription cost which as you can see varies from around 45-65. With benefits the test is usually 12-14 for me.

I will say it’s a long process. It took so long I ended up self medicating but the doc was ok with it base on my knowledge and dose I was administering.

I was referred to a men’s clinic in my area which didn’t cost me anything then just the prescription cost which as you can see varies from around 45-65. With benefits the test is usually 12-14 for me.

I will say it’s a long process. It took so long I ended up self medicating but the doc was ok with it base on my knowledge and dose I was administering.
We're you self medicating with ugl test? Then getting blood work done by your regular doctor to monitor you? How often did you go get it checked out? Monthly?Quarterly?
Or was this the men's clinic doctor?
I appreciate the info very much. You've all been so helpful.

Yes I was using UGL test. The clinic did my BW and everything was spot on for my dose of 125mg/ml a week. He said I wasn’t the first guy to take things into his own hands due to the long wait.
That may be my route to take if I hear it'll take long to get any sort of real help. I've heard of others needing to wait 4 months just to "record and see how your natural levels fluctuate". I can't wait that long dude to feeling so miserable for so long. I appreciate your reply very much. You have no idea. I wish I could give you 1000 thumbs up. Thank you to everyone else here as well for your input. It was very helpful indeed.

Happy to help that’s why places like this exist though I have to say we are head and shoulders above the rest. Also 4 months would have been great cuz my start to finish was closer to 18 hence why I took matters into my own hands.
18? wow.... Good work hanging tough for so long. Glad you found your own solution in the end that works for you.

Last edited: