TRT Throat swelling

bob54

Trusted Member
Have any of you experienced swelling in the throat about 12 hours after injection of Testosterone C?

No, is this script or UGL test? Contact the UGL if it is from one and ask if anyone else is having similar complaints.
Suggest going to the doctor as it may not be related at all and throat swelling can be dangerous if you are allergic to something in the compound and don't have medication to open your throat.
Good luck

It most likely unrelated but, Id go get an allergy test to see whats up if isnt just a sore throat from a common cold of flu. I have a friend who has had allergic reactions to cotton seed oil in the past.

I would go see the doctor.
I have never heard of throat swelling from a Test shot.

Thanks guys it's Ugl testand I fine for over a month then the sudden onset of the problem Dr. is scheduled so we'll see what happens

Potential allergic reaction to the carrier oil, but take no chances and go see doc as others have suggested
My thoughts as well.
Does it happen every time you pin with the test c?
Do you get lymphatic swelling in lymph nodes?
Do you get histamine build up and a feeling of having to pee urgently?
Serious questions even though they sound weird. Lol

It seems it's excess fluid retention causing pressure on the lungs. So now 40 mg of Lasix per day to get the fluid off

Well it kept getting worse to the point I could hardly breath.Went to the ER and found out I was in Afib with CHF and plural effusion.Spent a week in the Hospital and the afib converted back to sinus rhythm, the plural effusion was successfully treated. I still have the CHF and my ejection fraction is between 35 and 40%. Heart Disease runs like a deer in my family so the Doc. is saying it's Genetics. I am lucky I have no activity restrictions,just low sodium diet and not to overdue. What ever that means

Well it kept getting worse to the point I could hardly breath.Went to the ER and found out I was in Afib with CHF and plural effusion.Spent a week in the Hospital and the afib converted back to sinus rhythm, the plural effusion was successfully treated. I still have the CHF and my ejection fraction is between 35 and 40%. Heart Disease runs like a deer in my family so the Doc. is saying it's Genetics. I am lucky I have no activity restrictions,just low sodium diet and not to overdue. What ever that means

Holy shit dude. You're lucky you didn't have a stroke as a result. I'm guessing don't overtax your system until things are back in order. Last thing you want to happen is pass out while you're doing something. For example, I wouldn't be swimming out to any buoys, or rock climbing, lol. I wish you luck in your recovery. Did he imply that you would eventually recover normal heart function?