TRT In BC

whiterain

Anyone used any of the clinics within the province? Checked out the pinned thread above but always prefer to go somewhere that has been recommended by someone personaly. Appreciate any input.

Where ya located? I know a gentleman on another board in Victoria who has had good luck with getting trt. Im in the Thompson/Okanagan and have found nothing. Aside from maybe kelowna.

There's a BHRT clinic near me but it sounds like they don't prescribe test.

Unless someone can describe the difference between bhrt and trt

Where ya located? I know a gentleman on another board in Victoria who has had good luck with getting trt. Im in the Thompson/Okanagan and have found nothing. Aside from maybe kelowna.

There's a BHRT clinic near me but it sounds like they don't prescribe test.

Unless someone can describe the difference between bhrt and trt

You may have seen me post this elsewhere ;) , the use of the term really annoys me...

1 - Only God Knows
2 - Marketing Bullshit
3 - Zero difference at a practical level
4 - Your body doesn't know the difference, it either sees it as a proper fit to the receptors involved or not.
5 - These companies are only trying to separate themselves from your average, ill-informed GP. This is a shady way to do it IMO
6 - Delatestryl, Depot and T from a solid lab are all "bioidentical"
7 - I'm always open to being educated, if you disagree with theses points bring it on, please, seriously.

Bonus Answer/question - Don't these BHRT clinics usually want you to use (insist?) their (partner?) compounding pharmacies for you supply

You may have seen me post this elsewhere ;) , the use of the term really annoys me...

1 - Only God Knows
2 - Marketing Bullshit
3 - Zero difference at a practical level
4 - Your body doesn't know the difference, it either sees it as a proper fit to the receptors involved or not.
5 - These companies are only trying to separate themselves from your average, ill-informed GP. This is a shady way to do it IMO
6 - Delatestryl, Depot and T from a solid lab are all "bioidentical"
7 - I'm always open to being educated, if you disagree with theses points bring it on, please, seriously.

Bonus Answer/question - Don't these BHRT clinics usually want you to use (insist?) their (partner?) compounding pharmacies for you supply
Excellent.

Their website said something about using bio identical hormone options such as some sort of pellets. Which I've never heard off.

It's a naturopathy clinic as well, not sure if that changes things.

Excellent.

Their website said something about using bio identical hormone options such as some sort of pellets. Which I've never heard off.

It's a naturopathy clinic as well, not sure if that changes things.
them pellets have been around for a while, same idea as tren pellets for cattle. Never met a soul in person who has used them though.

Clinics are not a waste if you have a goal in mind.
Use the Clinic get your prescription, get dialed in , use them for a year, have records keep records, find a good endo and transfer over for the free savings.
Dont do pellets
Dont do cream.
Do your blood work
Ask questions.
Dont assume doctors no everything do your research.