TRT experiments log

flexappeal

So this will be a TRT log over the course of several months to try out a few additions to my TRT. I won't be updating daily but I will when I have something to report. Everything that I will be adding will be at a fairly low dose that would considered a TRT amount as well.

All compounds I'm adding are from Dracorex Labs
Aromasin
Masteron E
Proviron
Test Cyp will be what I'm using for my TRT

As of today I pinned 125mg of the Cyp so I will only be running that for a few weeks to get a feel for the product. Since I did some poor planning and CP has caused delays it's been 4 weeks since my last shot so I'd say I'm at rock bottom and it won't be too hard to notice the Cyp doing it's thing. So far I can say I've been unusually tired and have almost zero libido.

My TRT doc is against using AI's but every once in a while I feel like I could benefit from running a small amount so that is going to be the next phase of my experiment. If anyone would like to chime in about dosage and frequency I'm all ears.

So this will be a TRT log over the course of several months to try out a few additions to my TRT. I won't be updating daily but I will when I have something to report. Everything that I will be adding will be at a fairly low dose that would considered a TRT amount as well.

All compounds I'm adding are from Dracorex Labs
Aromasin
Masteron E
Proviron
Test Cyp will be what I'm using for my TRT

As of today I pinned 125mg of the Cyp so I will only be running that for a few weeks to get a feel for the product. Since I did some poor planning and CP has caused delays it's been 4 weeks since my last shot so I'd say I'm at rock bottom and it won't be too hard to notice the Cyp doing it's thing. So far I can say I've been unusually tired and have almost zero libido.

My TRT doc is against using AI's but every once in a while I feel like I could benefit from running a small amount so that is going to be the next phase of my experiment. If anyone would like to chime in about dosage and frequency I'm all ears.

Look forward to the log. Your goals are fairly similar to mine and the type experiments I’ve been running. What type dosage you thinking for Mast? 100 or 200?

Regarding ai on TRT: at 100mg test C my E2 is 25 pg/ml. Once I go to 110 it jumps to 28pg/ml. TRT doctor said I would feel better if I could get it to 22. So for the last 2 weeks at 110 mg of test C (55mg Sun/We’d) I am running 0.25 once per week script adex. If I don’t notice much I will increase to .25 on both pin days. I will run bloods in 4-5 weeks - I can let you know results if it helps.

PS When I go back to 200mg around Xmas I will may try aromasin again

Happy experimenting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Mast I will try as low as 50 and as high as 100 but that is not written in stone.

At 100mg of test I sit around 18 and at 125mg 23-24. If I get the chance I would like to get my e2 checked to get a better idea of dosing or if I even need it at all though I think I could benefit from the lowest possible dose.

Thanks for following @Oldguyjiujitsu I also watch your thread as it's very similar time mine so don't hesitate to add or critique.

Have you asked your Doc why he is against and AI? Personally I have never used an AI for many reasons.

Have you asked your Doc why he is against and AI? Personally I have never used an AI for many reasons.

He says he feels if the dose is right there should be no need for an AI but I’ve read there are many guys that still need them on TRT.

What are your plans concerning the Proviron?

For the Proviron I’m hoping 25 mg a day will do the trick though I’m not sure it will. Any time I’ve run Proviron before it did nothing noticeable but I was also on 500mg or more of Test so the idea is at a TRT level maybe I will?

He says he feels if the dose is right there should be no need for an AI but I’ve read there are many guys that still need them on TRT.

I've heard of a few times that Drs have expressed a similar view "if you drive your E that high you are using too much T". One of the Endo's I saw said something similar. He didn't have much of an answer when I asked him what he would do with a guy who had High E but wasn't taking any T.

@Bagua - I'm interested in your reasoning

I've heard of a few times that Drs have expressed a similar view "if you drive your E that high you are using too much T". One of the Endo's I saw said something similar. He didn't have much of an answer when I asked him what he would do with a guy who had High E but wasn't taking any T.

@Bagua - I'm interested in your reasoning

Way back in the day I remember 4th AD posted an article about the long term effects of the myriad drugs used in bodybuilding. I wish I had the article because it piqued my interest in some of the sides that are inherent in the use of the med. These consisted of the normal sides we want to counter while on cycle such as edema, hypertension , hot flashes, mood disturbances etc. Why take a side effect med that has the potential to potentiate the sides of the med you are trying to minimize?
Looking from a best practice point of view it pushed me to look at an alternative avenue which was Mast.
I compare everything with the meds I work with and will compare Haldol with Quetiapine and come up with a judgment that the benefit is greater than the risk of side effects. I can't seem to do that with an AI.

Lol not yet guys. I want to get my TRT back on track and get a good idea of the quality of the test cyp. Next up will be the aromasin.

Do you have hair or want to keep hair? Long term mast will thin it out. I found that out the hard way.
For me it sucks because I don’t have male pattern baldness. Now that was mast at 150 for over 6 months

Full head Sorby but I've never had an issue with Mast or Primo as far as the hair line goes. The dose that I'll play with will be 50-100 with the goal to see what the least is I can still notice or even to lower my test dose and match it and see how that goes.

You ever run it for over half a year though?
I gave a full head also, it’s just thinner now.