TRT Clinic's in Canada a partial list

In Alberta I have found fairly easy to get a prescription for test if levels are low. Walk in dr asked that I do a second blood test just to confirm results.

Finding a dr with any knowledge on the other hand has been a struggle

Got my consultation with vitalityMD coming up next Tuesday. Got blood work done and test levels weren’t exactly low, but my previous ones from a few months back were borderline out of range (around the 320 level, I’m 22 years old). Since then I’ve hopped on finasteride. Hoping I can chalk up the higher levels to me starting finasteride, I really want to get on a prescribed trt dose so that I can start cycling. Wish me luck

Reactions: aeo
Sorry I haven't updated in a while... My Dr referred me to another Dr in their Clinic and I have not heard from Man Fertility Clinic yet. The Dr I was referred to in the clinic is sending me for more test to go deeper into if my free testosterone is low as well. I will be going for the blood work next week- Oct 28th. So once I talk to the Dr again I will update.
Dood any update? I called these guys and they told me they got a 6 month back log. This was during the summer. I should have talked to the doc that they work with because my doc was not going to refer me even after some shitty blood tests.

Dood any update? I called these guys and they told me they got a 6 month back log. This was during the summer. I should have talked to the doc that they work with because my doc was not going to refer me even after some shitty blood tests.
Sorry I haven't posted anything but it was a long journey. About 6 months ago I finally got in to see the Dr at the Men's Health Clinic Manitoba and had to do blood work 3x's for the Dr to put me on TRT. I just started it 2 months ago. If you are in Manitoba you usually need to be referred by a DR to get into see anyone at this clinic.

Have you used them? If yes do you get to see the Dr or is it a nurse practitioner/coach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I'm going through them just went through my consultation with the DR and did blood work. I'm currently waiting on my script.So far my cost has been $375 and I believe it will be $175 every 3 months from here on in

Yes I'm going through them just went through my consultation with the DR and did blood work. I'm currently waiting on my script.So far my cost has been $375 and I believe it will be $175 every 3 months from here on in

Is the dr knowledgeable? Did you discuss with you testosterone, SHGB and E2

What is their target range for your test and estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just did my first blood work in Jan I was out of town working when he got my results so I just had a quick phone call he explained everything looked normal except my test which was 12.8 and 207 and that was a concern. I don't remember exactly what he said he wanted to start me at for my script but I'm still waiting to hear from the pharmacy to pick it up. I'll be calling Regenessis tomorrow to inquire When I go in for my next visit and blood work I'll get copies so I can keep track of what's what and get some insight from people here.i don't have a family DR which seems to be difficult to obtain so I tried this route and process was really simple