TRT blast & cruise

Gallows

Trusted Member
Hey people…I am currently running 120mg a week of test enanthate (Delatestryl), prescribed by my dr. I am going to be doing a 12 or 16 week blast of straight test for my first run. Would you guys recommend sticking with enanthate or cyp/prop?

Last blood work:

25.4 nmol/L 733 ng/dl Total T

611.2 pmol/L / 47.48 ng/dl Free T

29.2 nmol/L SHBG

109 pmol/L / 29.69 pg/ml E2

Unless you are trying to blast between blood work, I’d run test e or test c (pretty much same thing).
Unless you like to pin eod, or daily then run prop,

I would run straight E or c. But i would pin it 3 times per week to get stable bloods and minimize aromatization to E2 (M/W/F)

I love prop but If this is your first run I would avoid prop as it could be a little tricky to control estrogen.

Save that for your second run and pin it every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I was planning on pinning EOD given the increased volume of injections as I’ve been going subq in the belly. I’ve had no issues under 0.5ml.

How much test would you guys recommend for a first blast? Should I have some AI on hand?

Thanks for the replies. I was planning on pinning EOD given the increased volume of injections as I’ve been going subq in the belly. I’ve had no issues under 0.5ml.

How much test would you guys recommend for a first blast? Should I have some AI on hand?
How long you been on TRT and how old? If more than 2 years and 40+ my recommendation would be to do just 250 mg for 12-14 weeks. Get the most from the least. Many will say higher but if your body has been use to 120mg for a long, stable period fo time, 250mg is double your TRT and this will put you well into the super phsiological range. This is very different than a guy in his 20s or 30s who has variable levels of test and likely higher than your current level of free test. then for a second run i would do 250 test plus 250 primo, mast, DHB, NPP etc. Over 40 and on TRT no need to be doing 500mg of test and have to deal with all the E2 issues. (which will be worse than if you were in your 20s or 30s)

How long you been on TRT and how old? If more than 2 years and 40+ my recommendation would be to do just 250 mg for 12-14 weeks. Get the most from the least. Many will say higher but if your body has been use to 120mg for a long, stable period fo time, 250mg is double your TRT and this will put you well into the super phsiological range. This is very different than a guy in his 20s or 30s who has variable levels of test and likely higher than your current level of free test. then for a second run i would do 250 test plus 250 primo, mast, DHB, NPP etc. Over 40 and on TRT no need to be doing 500mg of test and have to deal with all the E2 issues. (which will be worse than if you were in your 20s or 30s)
Thanks for the reply. I’m 34 and have been on TRT for 3 years, pinning for 1, after finally convincing my dr to get me off androgel.

Thanks for the reply. I’m 34 and have been on TRT for 3 years, pinning for 1, after finally convincing my dr to get me off androgel.
My recommendation remains the same. Your not 40+ so might get away without as much estrogen issues but with 3 years of TRT you will get a substantial boost from 250mg and have a better chance of keeping it when your return to TRT. Its a good experiment to see how you handle double the amount of test. then if its a positive experience then like i said above, i would add a second compound before i added more test again. Good beginner cycles include 250 test plus t-bol or 250 test plus 250 primo. I would recommend this 100 times over just straight 500mg test.

My recommendation remains the same. Your not 40+ so might get away without as much estrogen issues but with 3 years of TRT you will get a substantial boost from 250mg and have a better chance of keeping it when your return to TRT. Its a good experiment to see how you handle double the amount of test. then if its a positive experience then like i said above, i would add a second compound before i added more test again. Good beginner cycles include 250 test plus t-bol or 250 test plus 250 primo. I would recommend this 100 times over just straight 500mg test.
Right on, thanks man. I’ve read great things about primo!