TRT 20 yr old update

hussein

Trusted Member
hi, so I wanted to update cuz why not.
anxiety nearly gone: I am hitting on girls in the mall, I can walk in public areas no problem, I look people in the eye, I am more calm.
depression: halfway gone, doing decent in school, no suicidal thoughts, i have more fun in life.
energy: way the fuck up, before I would save all my energy in the day for just the 1 hr workout, now im out of the house almost everyday for 5 hrs at least
weightloss: losing weight actually works now, im down 44lbs so far
musclebuilding: hasnt changed really, never had a problem with it before trt anyways
sleep: used to wake up 3x/night and was never really rested unless i had 9hrs of sleep. recently i woke up a few times with only 4hrs of sleep with lots of energy
sex drive: way the fuck up, before my thing felt like a lifeless piece of rubber and morning wood was 2x week if lucky, now its 5x week, considering I jack off 2x/day
hair: beard grows really fast, noticeable growth everyday

before:243lbs today:199lbs goal: 160-170lbs
btw im on 100mg test/week and 100mg deca/week for arthritis. thats all im taking since mid-march

do you guys think I have gyno, i think so even though I got a ct scan and they said is fine

Attachments

• 20200930_134725.jpg
    20200930_134725.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200930_134517.jpg
    20200930_134517.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200930_134641.jpg
    20200930_134641.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1038.JPG
    IMG_1038.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 17
You can ask records for the result of the ct scan, since "it's fine" is bullshit as they might say a little is not enough to report (which is wrong).

You could have just some odd genetics for fat sticking to upper body areas until you get learner, yet I'd try to get an ultrasound. If any problems with gyno I would stay away from deca and get a different medication for arthritis from your doctor.

Yeah you kinda have man boobies a bit, but until you get lean enough to see abs, you don’t know of it will melt off.
I wouldn’t get concerned about it at all right now, just stick to the weight loss goal first, then if it isn’t gone, then the doctor will do something.

hi, so I wanted to update cuz why not.
anxiety nearly gone: I am hitting on girls in the mall, I can walk in public areas no problem, I look people in the eye, I am more calm.
depression: halfway gone, doing decent in school, no suicidal thoughts, i have more fun in life.
energy: way the fuck up, before I would save all my energy in the day for just the 1 hr workout, now im out of the house almost everyday for 5 hrs at least
weightloss: losing weight actually works now, im down 44lbs so far
musclebuilding: hasnt changed really, never had a problem with it before trt anyways
sleep: used to wake up 3x/night and was never really rested unless i had 9hrs of sleep. recently i woke up a few times with only 4hrs of sleep with lots of energy
sex drive: way the fuck up, before my thing felt like a lifeless piece of rubber and morning wood was 2x week if lucky, now its 5x week, considering I jack off 2x/day
hair: beard grows really fast, noticeable growth everyday

before:243lbs today:199lbs goal: 160-170lbs
btw im on 100mg test/week and 100mg deca/week for arthritis. thats all im taking since mid-march

do you guys think I have gyno, i think so even though I got a ct scan and they said is fine
Congratulations it looks like you’re really doing amazing work on getting in shape and healthy!

Blunt post but coming from a good place I assure you, this is a very important issue to me personally -

You have a rather unfortunate body type that has the "thickest" layers of fat in shitty places aesthetic wise. Keeping yourself very lean is going to be the most important thing you can do as far as how your body looks IMOTrue gyno is glandular, it's hard to tell if you have it or not visually as there is simply too much fat there to see. Get the actual written report from your CT Scan, try to get the images as well.

You own that information, it was paid for on your behalf, they do have the right to charge you a small/reasonable clerical fee for giving you physical copies of it though. I have been able to avoid those costs by being very polite and pleasant with clinic staff who have allowed me to take pictures of the docs I sought.

Drop the Deca, again only my opinion but if I was in your position I would be scared shitless of any drugs, including prescribed ones, that could contribute to this condition. Test itself may be a bit of an exception because it's contribution to any gyno problem is very well understood and simple to treat a lot of the time.

Carry on in the direction you are heading and continue to get leaner, you are making great progress, keep diggin!

PS - as @Allaaro alluded too "it's" fine aint a good enough answer, you'll find a million stories where "it's fine" "you're in range" is a crock of meaningless shit when viewed objectively. In your case "it's fine" could mean "70% of men get it so it's not a big deal, normal really"

All the best to you, good luck.

the only reason I believe I have gyno is because I lost weight 5yrs ago, I was 175lbs and you can still see it thru my shirt. and my chest/nipple has always been "different". like I seen many guys fatter than me have square chests. if it was just chest "fat" then my chest would be sagging more you know, but it just pokes "out" instead. and I can feel the muscle with a normal layer of fat on my upper chest, but then closer to my nipple, its just like theres a random thing of fat there. and in the pic, the shirt is really loose and the gyno is still poking thru

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-22-22-21-30.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-22-22-21-30.png
    870.6 KB · Views: 13
I hate to say it but it looks like guns go me. On the bright side the progress you’ve made thus far is excellent!