TRT 19 yr old update

hussein

Trusted Member
hi guys
im 23 now
stopped trt cold turkey no pct
last shot was apr 23
did a blood test yesterday and my T level is 9nmol/L which was exactly the same as pre trt
used to inject 100mg test + 20mg deca a week

stopped it because of hairloss/scalp acne and redness/wanted to see what would happen
feeling the side effects: shitty sleep/low energy/slow recovery/lifeless dick

my question is:
now that I lost 100 lbs on trt, would it be possible for my natural T level to be higher than before since I would theoretically convert less T to estrogen?
will do another blood test in a month or so anyways and find out but just curious

btw, amazing people on this forum thank you all for your help

hi guys
im 23 now
last shot was apr 23
did a blood test yesterday and my T level is 9nmol/L which was exactly the same as pre trt

stopped it because of hairloss/scalp acne and redness/wanted to see what would happen

my question is:
now that I lost 100 lbs on trt, would it be possible for my natural T level to be higher than before since I would theoretically convert less T to estrogen?
will do another blood test in a month or so anyways and find out but just curious

Certainly possible, I've seen it once or maybe even twice, not by much though. Possible and likely are different things though.

hi guys
im 23 now
last shot was apr 23

my question is:

100 lbs lost congratulations man nice work

hi guys
im 23 now
last shot was apr 23

my question is:

Congratulations on losing 100lbs man. Great job!!

Theoretically possible, but from what I have seen. It won't be a substantial increase. But definitely give it a try.

Is the hairloss mild or aggressive? 100mg test/week isn't a lot though. If you're losing hair on 100mg/week of test. That means you might have always had low T and now thats your body's baseline for DHT.

Honestly, if it was me, i'd keep doing trt. Feel better, more energy, better sleep, better heart health ( low T isn't good for heart either, only talking about actual TRT) and better sex life.

As far as hairloss is concerned, I would get a hair transplant. Doesn't cost much. And saves me lifetime of misery.

You do you brother. Good luck. Keep us updated.

hi guys
im 23 now
last shot was apr 23

my question is:

Good job on the weight loss.

You may have some test left in your system, so may have jumped the gun a bit with bloods but good to see none the less. What's more important is what are your LH & FSH doing?

My test levels since I was in my twenties were always like 6 . Never found a doctor who would give me yet because apparently 6 is “healthy and normal” so I take test myself whatever fuck it. When ever I pct I go right back to 6 . Maybe that’s just me though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys
im 23 now
last shot was apr 23

my question is:

Awesome job on the weight loss!

Unless you truly had secondary hypogonadism when you were 100lbs heavier then odds are you'll bounce right back to were you would be naturally. Keep in mind high test levels don't always mean you'll feel better. Some people have "lower" or average levels and feel great, some have high levels and feel like shit.