Tren? Asshole swelling?

@Taureau hit the nail on the head. Damn.
Thanks @Sorbate @Novitec @Rocky

I has to be the water intake. I do eat veggies with each meal, and I have a fiber supplement. I like the north coast naturals daily cleanse I'll try upping my water and keeping you guys updated as to how my colon health is going.

Not to get too graphic but the only way I can describe it is swollen. Like the poo is soft but it has to get extruded through a hole that is smaller now. So odd that it's only with tren. Did it on my first run and now my 5th. On 75mg EOD for the last 3 weeks of my blast. Whenever I come off it sorts itself out

Maybe it's just an old fashioned asshole pump. Like a lower back pump, but lower.
That is fucking weird. Maybe you have a sphincter pump, lol. You try poking your finger in there to check it out?
If the poo is soft that isn’t the issue.

Myself, I just wouldn’t use tren. Not like tren gives such great gains its worth it. The only thing you’ll miss is the god like feeling, lol.

Oh dude, should have started him out slower, he will be bloated and shitting 4 times a day for the first week, lol.
Lmao, thats my go to daily for the past few years. With the amount of food I eat if I'm not shitting 4x daily there an issue lol.

I've set some others on that exact protocol and they can't thank me enough. They've even got their friends on the same program. Its a game changer for sure.

That is fucking weird. Maybe you have a sphincter pump, lol. You try poking your finger in there to check it out?
If the poo is soft that isn’t the issue.

Myself, I just wouldn’t use tren. Not like tren gives such great gains its worth it. The only thing you’ll miss is the god like feeling, lol.

but then it asks the question..... can one truly feel god like with a puckered arsehole?

I’d be getting that checked out OP..... something not right there and it probably isn’t the trenbolone.

Try this and see how you do with it.

1 heaping tbsp Metamucil AM and PM
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar AM and PM
1 serving Kefir daily

I do this daily and my gut health could not he better.
Well I bought my Metamucil and apple cider vinegar today and started this morning with what you suggested... a shaker cup full of water and table spoon of each.
I just can't stomach the Kefir... my wife loves it though... so I substituted with plain Greek yogurt.
Hopefully that has a similar effect.
Thanks again for the advice.

Well I bought my Metamucil and apple cider vinegar today and started this morning with what you suggested... a shaker cup full of water and table spoon of each.
I just can't stomach the Kefir... my wife loves it though... so I substituted with plain Greek yogurt.
Hopefully that has a similar effect.
Thanks again for the advice.
Awesome! Make sure you slam the Metamucil before it gels up!

Liberté makes a Mango Kefir. That shit is awesome!

You can use a good quality sauerkraut too if you like that. Anything fermented will give you probiotics.

Awesome! Make sure you slam the Metamucil before it gels up!

Liberté makes a Mango Kefir. That shit is awesome!

You can use a good quality sauerkraut too if you like that. Anything fermented will give you probiotics.
Ya... a little late with that advice!!! Lol
I had to spoon feed myself the last 1/8th of the shaker cup!!! Hahaha
Thanks again brother!!

Update: I did the fiber protocol and it definitely changed the consistency off my shit. Didn't do much for the puffy butthole.

Since going to a cruise it went away lol. Took about 3 days. I am going to take everyone's advice and book a physical though.

I can’t imagine how swollen anus feels like sounds painful 😣 jest to even thinking about it I hope you feel better.
Wasn't painful at all which was nice. So tempted right now to tell you that I can show you what it feels like 😬