TransPharma

In all fairness cracked vials should be easy to avoid. If a bit more care was put into packaging it could solve the issue. My experience was glass vials in a packing slip envelope, no bubble wrap or anything. Seeing how this seems to be a regular complaint i don’t understand why you dont care to fix it? I was told you guys could count on one hand the times this has happened. When i read reviews i can clearly see this is not the case. Maybe the package has been changed since my experience. But at that time when i opened it i was surprised any of it survived the shipping.

I have seen maybe 3-5 broken vials in all my time as a rep and those were complaints not ones I had break personally. We are talking 1000's of vials to I may ad. Has this happened to other reps? Looks like yes it has but I am not them, I do it speak to them so I have zero idea. So why would i lie and say i do? I have no control over shipping and am not the owner. What I can and will do is ask him to speak to other reps and see if he wants to make the choice and change how items are shipped. Plus lets be real here some people who have "Broken" Vials may have also broken them on their own accord as well.

Not sure where you saw that? Shipping is 20$ unless the order is $350+
Emt fee is listed at $15 in a few spots.. When any lab does EMT this is a risk and hard to manage after a while. The fee helps labs do this in a safer way and its not about us making the extra 15$ the extra fee in the long run is for pure convince for you the customer. @edatmtl

sorry for the mix up. yes, shipping is $20 and EMT fee $15. i understand about trying to stay safe. just letting u know 'others' who do accept EMT don't have any fees.

Well who knows how they do it I do not so I cannot speculate. How we do it is safe for our brand and workers and clients which trumps "free" any day as it is not very to mask high dollar transactions monthly. many cases the emt gets reduced to $10 anyway and if people cannot see the security measure as a important aspect and only want deals we are not for them which is okay.

I haven't received my order yet and they stop responding to my emails..
Not to say your issue isn't legit.
But I just placed an order a few days ago with Transpharma, and have had no issues with the rep staying in touch. Everything seems good on this end.
Sometimes reps take a few days to get back to you, I've had that all the time. (With multiple labs) they do get busy and stuff.
But unless you're talking over a week... I'd not panic yet.
But definitely get in touch with a mod, if you're worried.
Cheers bro!!!

Last edited:
Not to say your issue isn't legit.
But I just placed an order a few days ago with Transpharma, and have had no issues with the rep staying in touch. Everything seems good on this end.
Sometimes reps take a few days to get back to you, have that all the time. But unless you're taking over a week... I'd not panic yet.
But definitely get in touch with a mod, of your worried.
Cheers bro!!!

Thank you for your response. I am worried because I charted my cycle according to that. And I am almost running out of supplies.
Ya.... made that mistake before... never cut it close bro!! Always get your whole cycle in your order.. never chance it!! If you do .. give it a good 4 weeks to stay safe!
Honestly I think you'll be fine with Trans... but if not.. there are great mods on here that can help resolve issues.
But like I said.. try not to panic too soon.

Just wanted to tie this one up to say OP has been given his tracking. Gear shipped as needed on Monday of this week. There was some confusion with a special instruction/request on the web order that delayed this shipment but it is gone to the Op as needed And he is expected to receive his order today or tmw.

Well, I will chime in again.
This is my first experience with Transpharma.
The rep has been great.. delivery was fast!!
I had one small mistake with the order, I emailed the rep. He got back to me right away. He made it right.
I am more then happy and my experience with Trans this far has been great.
I can't speak to the quality of the product yet, as I obviously haven't started using it.
But when I do, I will post a review in the review section.
But to put any doubt to rest. This lab has been A1 in customer service.