TransPharma

Has anyone tried this product? I've been researching it, reviewing write ups on it. seems hit and miss. Dosing seems to be low according to some responses to the product, I like that its in house to where we live and no customs bullshit like I've delt with in the past. looking for more all around type products for the right price. not to get ripped off by some shithead. Thanks.

Has anyone tried this product? I've been researching it, reviewing write ups on it. seems hit and miss. Dosing seems to be low according to some responses to the product,I like that its in house to where we live and no customs bullshit like I've delt with in the past. looking for more all around type products for the right price. not to get ripped off by some shithead. Thanks.

If you check their review thread all reviews here are positive.

If you check their review thread all reviews here are positive.
ABMonkey, yes they are positive here for sure, It was some other sites when researching where I read some different types of pros and cons on the product, which is why I had to ask. Thanks for the heads up with regards to this product and its reviews.

ABMonkey, yes they are positive here for sure, It was some other sites when researching where I read some different types of pros and cons on the product, which is why I had to ask. Thanks for the heads up with regards to this product and its reviews.
That's a good way to go about it and what I personally do. It's the only way to get an accurate representation of a lab I think. Do bear in mind that certain boards push certain labs big time, though it's pretty obvious as reviews elsewhere for said labs will not be as stellar.

I can confirm they are hit and miss. Had good tren and tren that did nothing. Had major pip issues with the test e. Had my hair shed heavily using their var. Received craked vials and was not comped even after sending pictures. The TA isnt as good as other labs, and concerns didnt get fixed so I moved on, voted these guys off the island with my wallet.
Also bear in mind certain boards do whatever it takes to cover up shit that a lab is doing wrong, dont believe me go see the shit show at brotherhoodofpain. Meso cant be edited, so it has become an interesting place to get reviews.
I went through the appropriate channels to try and get my concerns fixed to no avail.

As a side note and not trolling, but butterflies, seriously? Am I the only one seeing this thinking its kind of fucked?

I can confirm they are hit and miss. Had good tren and tren that did nothing. Had major pip issues with the test e. Had my hair shed heavily using their var. Received craked vials and was not comped even after sending pictures. The TA isnt as good as other labs, and concerns didnt get fixed so I moved on, voted these guys off the island with my wallet.
Also bear in mind certain boards do whatever it takes to cover up shit that a lab is doing wrong, dont believe me go see the shit show at brotherhoodofpain. Meso cant be edited, so it has become an interesting place to get reviews.
I went through the appropriate channels to try and get my concerns fixed to no avail.

As a side note and not trolling, but butterflies, seriously? Am I the only one seeing this thinking its kind of fucked?

Please PM me and tell me who the rep was..I personally have sent replacements and or discounted vials for crimp issues.
Cracked vials can be a CP issue which is not on us. BUT again email me or PM me with more details so at least I can help put seeing the rep you used did not even a discount for you.